7UWL460 (CA) 02/24/18 7:16 PM

Woman driving on Redhill Ave makes a left onto Barranca Pkwy in Irvine. To this woman, its more important to text and fiddle with her phone than to keep her eyes on the road.
GXF 196 (VT) 02/24/18 8:55 PM

Plate number here GXF 196 is on a 2015 White Kia Sportage which belonged to Miss Neysa E Ribeca 41, of 3662 Route 7a apartment C in Arlington VT. This vehicle is skaged to be repossessed by it's finance company for lack of payment while it's owner is currently incarcerated in Bennington VT. for sexual harassment and threats of physical body harm.
EHW 8436 (NC) 02/24/18 7:25 PM

EMD 3680 (NC) 02/23/18 11:55 AM

This jerk speed up and side swiped me trying to over pass me. Reckless driving at its finest. Call the police if you see this vehicle.
7VMD960 (CA) 02/22/18 10:01 PM

Watch out for this asshole. Compromised self-control, putting us at risk by diving into heavy traffic at 80+mph, 15-20 over the rest of us. I don't think it's a rental- look at that exhaust.
GCZ 8164 (NY) 02/22/18 6:00 PM

Driving with NY plates in CA which is illegal. Swerves into lanes without signaling and nearly causes accident. Black GMC SUV in Carmel Valley, San Diego. Driver looks like they are on drugs. Angry and violent when told about near accident. Be afraid for your life.
KBK 7814 (PA) 02/22/18 4:23 PM

Watch out for this driver! Continually provoked me, young driver. Had the right way to turn, she was miles ahead of me, then began to throw her hands up me furiously for a while. I then proceeded to try to calm her down by waving and showing respect, but continually got angry. It must have been a bad day for her, or she has an alterior motive. Driver should learn to be civil on the road.
BPZ6589 (AZ) 02/22/18 2:52 PM

4WD 351 (MA) 02/22/18 2:41 PM

6UVH400 (CA) 02/22/18 1:52 PM

This guy drove for 5 miles on the 210 freeway shoulder passing cars WHILE the traffic was moving at normal speed. I guess he was privileged. I got in front of him and hit my brakes hard till he tried to pass me then I switched lanes and kept in front of him until he finally took an exit. I had to take the next and lucky me I saw him park.....

Worst drivers in February