7HGL388 (CA) 05/27/17 11:07 PM

Reckless guy (looked inebriated) in a white Dodge minivan. He pulled right out in front of me as I drove through an intersection...then proceeded to swerve around behind me, almost hitting other cars.
YZY 0365 (PA) 05/27/17 4:48 PM

A murder exhibiting extreme road rage: crashes into cop cars and shoots cops!
GWM 9399 (TX) 05/27/17 2:46 PM

Silver Nissan Murano. Really nice lady yelled expletives at me and personal insults at a drive thru because she felt that it was not my turn to go in a 2 lane drive thru. Typically 1 car from each lane joins to form one lane. At least that's the friendly way of making it work. I didn't force my way in and there was space so I figured she was letting me go since her lane had just gone. I guess I was wrong because all hell broke lose when I went. Well..hope she has a better rest of her holiday weekend.
NAQ 355 (SC) 05/27/17 11:15 AM

This car( Infiniti QX30) pulled into our parking spot as we were trying to pull in and they got out and looked the other way as they walked into the store; Sorry that I don't have a video or photo of what happened.
GFN 2902 (NY) 05/27/17 6:49 AM

Your car has been towed. Call 311.
6VLM970 (CA) 05/27/17 12:05 AM

This girl was hauling ass, didn't stop a rear ended a Expy. The Expy drove away with a bent bumper. Her car is toast. She needs to slow down in traffic and keep her eyes off the phone and on the road.
6LPV777 (CA) 05/26/17 11:01 PM

Hey- You're a douchebag. And rude- speeding/ weaving in and out of whatever lane you wish regardless of the posted speed limit of 55 not to mention not signaling.
DKS 2673 (TX) 05/26/17 10:24 PM

Complete douche bag! Must have thought I had my bright lights on behind him so he slowed to let me pass and then proceeded to tailgate with their bright lights on. Moved over and let him pass and returned the favor.
7APU961 (CA) 05/26/17 11:45 AM

Car parked in red zone, missing front plate (required in CA). Driver asked me to go to a secluded area "where the kids won't see" away from the Little League park, presumably threatening assault.
016 RKN (MN) 05/26/17 2:58 PM

This 30something asswipe in a Lincoln uses the shoulder to cut in lines of traffic, then stops short every goddamn time to try and get you to rear end him. THEN starts flipping YOU off and making a big show of letting people from the on ramp merge in front of him? Like geez cutting in is one thing, but the level of douchebaggery to continually taunt someone after you've already "won" by getting in front of them is ridiculous.

Worst drivers in May