GCL 7416 (NY) 03/29/17 5:28 PM

Idiot flew over roadwork and ripped out his exhaust
7HCT854 (CA) 03/29/17 4:15 PM

This clown decided to change lanes in the middle of a turn. Hit my horn just in time.
7KRR447 (CA) 03/29/17 1:34 PM

He parked extremely close to my car on his drivers side and i am positive he hit my car. It was a mini van parked in compact parking too.
6KYM320 (CA) 03/29/17 12:32 AM

Mazda 3 cut me off, no signal, and could not handle the left turn off the B st exit. I have a much older Mazda and negotiated the turn, he went in too hot and understeered, then came back into the lane without a proper signal. Beware, this person does not know how to handle their vehicle despite it having better capabilities.
7GPK664 (CA) 03/28/17 9:02 PM

Insane. Gets out in the middle of a busy intersection during jam-packed rush hour traffic while stopped at a red light. Comes over screaming and banging on my window. I told her she needed to get out of the road because it was dangerous. She kept banging on my window and shouting at me. I dialed 911 and she started swearing and telling me that she was going to follow me home.
Q96 0541 (IL) 03/28/17 3:30 PM

Once again, Park Ridge kids who think they are entitled to everything threw a bottle out the window almost causing an accident. Happened right after school on Dee Road. Thought it was funny. Are they ignorant, stupid, or both.
GUL 5226 (OH) 03/28/17 3:22 PM

On Sunday, 3/26/17 the driver the a vehicle with Ohio license plate #GUL5226 pulled out in front of my wife and I headed southbound on I-71 headed toward Columbus. The driver of this vehicle was clearly not paying attention and pulled out in front or our car causing us to swerve violently and almost lose control of our vehicle. They ended up swerving in to the berm of the road after cutting us off so as to avoid a collusion. We were all luckily unharmed but the repercussions of such carelessness could have been disastrous.
7GHF861 (CA) 03/27/17 10:19 PM

Veered into my lane on 101S without signaling. I almost hit median trying to avoid a wreck.
GVG 5790 (NY) 03/27/17 9:31 PM

Extreme cutoff. Rude driving.
DKR 9963 (MI) 03/27/17 1:58 PM

This guy was a total jerk weaving in and out of traffic in Pontiac almost caused an accident a few times and as I passed him he gave me the middle finger while he was drinking a beer in the other hand . Arrest this idiot .

Worst drivers in March