087 HHQ (OR) 02/25/17 9:10 PM

Long hair blonde driving some sort of a silver coupe tonight after before 6 p.m. on Boones Ferry going north approaching Tualatin Sherwood Road... Tailgating, probably the most aggressive, worst case, I've ever seen of cars to my left. Then she whipped out all of that lane & cut me off. Since I honked tried to slither away by making a right on Tualatin Sherwood Road. I passed her sitting in the left lane to turn in by Applebee's. She was staring at a device in her lap and talking to another probably late teens early 20-something female sitting in the passenger seat. Didn't have time to see if they had other people in back. Just missed hitting the borrowed vehicle I was driving, thank God
GLE 542 (VT) 02/25/17 8:28 PM

I just saw this driver hit an animal in the road after not braking or making any attempt to miss it. They didn't even stop, and the poor animal they hit was severely injured but not dead. Whoever this person is, they are a total piece of garbage. 10/10 would punch in the face.
RIQBU (FL) 02/25/17 1:49 PM

Tried to run a kid over check out the vid:
FLOGLAB (IL) 02/25/17 1:06 PM

This person is a jackass. Speed limit on I-90 is 55, and this jackass wants to do 90. We were in the left lane to get around some slower traffic and this asshole comes screaming behind us flashing their lights. We were doing 80 already and waiting to get over in front of another driver in the next Lane. They kept fishing lights and honking at us. We moved over as we planned as soon as it was safe and this person flew past and continued to honk. Huge jerk.
HCW 4870 (NY) 02/24/17 8:53 PM

This prick side swipe me and run. On LIE east bound exit 164 St 2/24/2017
RIQBU (FL) 02/24/17 8:11 PM

I have just watched a video of a "mature adult" trying to run over a kid! This license plate is the license plate of a lady who attempted an assAult on a 14 year old boy. Look up "lady tries to assault 14 year old boy."
GJA 5748 (NY) 02/24/17 2:36 PM

This guy drives like a crazy person, he hit my car and drove off at the intersection of ed Koch bridge. He was swerving between cars and has no regards for other drivers. His license should be revoked.
3AZ 5791 (MD) 02/24/17 2:07 PM

Kokot, co blokuje levý pruh a nepoužívá blinkry. Nebezpečný, nevypočitatelný, arogantní pražský bolševický nok.
ASK8968 (AZ) 02/24/17 9:45 AM

ASK8968 experienced morning rage this morning at the hands of driver in this little Prius. The decal on his rear window says it all. My First experience with an out of control person who uses their car as a weapon in AZ..
7H0B576 (CA) 02/24/17 8:39 AM

nice going bobby you released kian's license plate number hahah
hope jc is recovering from his wisdom teeth removal.

ALso kian is hotter than JC!!!

my friend disagrees. JC is hotter and funnier than kian! although kian is cool too,
mmm baaight.