501 WVV (WI) 01/19/17 4:55 PM

Assaulted a cyclist.
KJC 446 (SC) 01/19/17 5:33 PM

Pigs tryna stop me. Screw dem pigs. Ya gotsa katch me furst.
CJY 2706 (MI) 01/19/17 9:33 AM

If you're on Squirrel Road between Shimmons and Walton, watch out for this VIP. S/He is much more important than you could ever hope to be, so be prepared to stop sharply when this burgundy Acadia lurches out unskillfully in front of you at the last second and then slams on the brakes.
7SIW992 (CA) 01/18/17 10:34 PM

Hey woman- Passing on the right is illegal and dangerous, especially on the I-5 South Jamboree/ Culver On/Off-ramp. Dodging self-absorbed idiots like you only add to inherent danger. White 2016 body-style RAV-4 with "UCI" plates.
CRR 3800 (TX) 01/18/17 10:34 PM

Lady park her car on the rear tire of my f250 in a chick fill a drive thru line and yelled at me for like 5 minutes saying I cut in line. Her two toddlers in the back seat didn't get their food any faster because of her rant and I showed major restraint not to call the police on her for assault with a motor vehicle. She's lucky she parked on my back tire and didn't hurt my truck.
941 3CS (FL) 01/18/17 5:54 PM

This truck driver almost killed my girlfriend and I. We were traveling back home from texas when out of no where he sped up 2-3 in behind me and was blowing his horn. I was going 10 miles past the limit already and there was a car next to me so I couldn't get over. He was following closely for about 10 mins until I pulled my phone out and took a video. You can see how close in the video he is once he saw the phone he slowed down. when the video was over he came next to me and shot me the bird. He could've killed us today and he may be doing this to others
DCB 8855 (MI) 01/18/17 8:23 PM

Wow these bitches.
GBH 1174 (NY) 01/18/17 6:46 PM

This driver doesn't respect others. When parked she opens doors and hits other cars pursposely.
VDN 2742 (VA) 01/18/17 10:01 AM

This driver is reckless he cut me off in the middle of a intersection and he got mad because I beeped my horn at him because he was totally wrong and he slammed on brakes for me to run into the back of him so I tried to go around him and he swerved in the other lane so I wouldn't go around him and he did this for 2-3 minutes this driver should not be on the road he can really hurt someone
KCD 5998 (PA) 01/18/17 7:20 AM

This young punk is the definition of asshole in the dictionary. Cutting people off and then cutting me off. He says to me that I'M LUCKY. OK dude, if you are reading this.......anytime chump. I'll stoop to your low level so that I can have the satisfaction of kicking your ass. If you drive to the RIDC Park from Rt. 28 north, beware of this idiot in the Blue Lancer.

Worst drivers in January