016 UZZ 01/03/17 1:16 PM

Green Silverado truck, very aggressive and erratic driver. Nearly caused an accident on Albert Pike in Hot Springs at 10:00 am January 3rd. Cut off a white escalade and braked, causing the escalade to emergency brake, and the car behind him to swerve and brake. Not the first time I have witnessed erratic driving from this vehicle
053 OTX 12/30/16 3:33 PM

PARKED OVER THEIR PARKING SPACE LINE, BLOCKING ME IN WHILE THEY WERE PARKED OVER THE 10 MINS TIMELINE AND WHERE NOT EVEN IN THE POST OFFICE. THEN THE DRIVER YELLS ," GET OVER IT " OUT HER WINDOW ANS SPED DOWN THE STREET. SHE TURNED AROUND WITH EVERYONE IN THE VEHICLE WITH THEIR WINDOWS ROLLED DOWN YELLING" SHE"S OVER THE YELLOW LINE. SHE'S OVER THE YELLOW LINE!"...TAUNTING ME.
310 RDY 01/03/17 8:29 PM

Child Rapist
240 VBH 12/21/16 1:38 PM

240 VBH 12/21/16 1:26 PM

Person was driving erratically around Hot Springs to I30. Sped up to force their way in when two lanes merge to one and nearly caused a six-car pileup. Then after I honked at her for doing so she continued to break check me and stay in front of me the entire way to Benton.
678 UKD 12/05/16 2:06 PM

This man is. a menace! Tried to purposely cause us to rear end him to the point of coming to a complete stop for no reason on a busy street. He repeated this 3 times. Nice way for an adult to behave.
918 UIG 12/07/16 2:10 AM

692 UTA 11/11/16 3:06 PM

This cunt decided to cut in front of me while waiting to pick up my child. I was merely allowing space for the vehicles already parked there to get out.
Karma is a bitch. Obama is leaving office so I guess she's trying to get her entitlement while she can.
123 UPX 11/08/16 5:46 AM

Parked in two handicap parking spots at Lowes in Hot Springs.
V10PWER 11/14/16 3:51 PM

Such an annoying cunt, doesn't own jack shit himself but claims so constantly. Stop bragging with other people's money (your family's cars aren't even expensive, like wtf?)

Worst drivers in January