ADAPT 03/23/17 8:08 PM

Very poor driving, speeding and almost hit my car!
620 VHX 03/24/17 6:37 AM

Almost hit my wife's truck to get into a parking spot at loves on hwy 40 then almost backed into my truck then after leaving the gas station couldn't stay in his Lane while merging onto i30 towards little rock ar
754 UJR 03/20/17 6:07 PM

This driver rear ended me in the Starbucks drive thru today, March 20, 2017. Driver got out while I was waiting on my coffee and said my bad then shut his door.

I pulled forward so he could get to the window and told him we needed to pull around and exchange info. He reluctantly agreed. I pulled forward for us to go park and as soon as I was out of his way he sped off and went up McCain blvd towards North Hills. This happened in North Little Rock, Arkansas.
137 STL 02/03/17 7:50 AM

He Darts Back in forth in front of People at high Rates of Speed. Mon thru Friday. Very Dangerous
643 RJH 02/01/17 1:28 PM

watch for this idiot he is extremely dangerous
161 UVN 01/27/17 7:51 AM

She is putting on makeup crossing the center line running people off of the road.
016 UZZ 01/03/17 1:16 PM

Green Silverado truck, very aggressive and erratic driver. Nearly caused an accident on Albert Pike in Hot Springs at 10:00 am January 3rd. Cut off a white escalade and braked, causing the escalade to emergency brake, and the car behind him to swerve and brake. Not the first time I have witnessed erratic driving from this vehicle
053 OTX 12/30/16 3:33 PM

PARKED OVER THEIR PARKING SPACE LINE, BLOCKING ME IN WHILE THEY WERE PARKED OVER THE 10 MINS TIMELINE AND WHERE NOT EVEN IN THE POST OFFICE. THEN THE DRIVER YELLS ," GET OVER IT " OUT HER WINDOW ANS SPED DOWN THE STREET. SHE TURNED AROUND WITH EVERYONE IN THE VEHICLE WITH THEIR WINDOWS ROLLED DOWN YELLING" SHE"S OVER THE YELLOW LINE. SHE'S OVER THE YELLOW LINE!"...TAUNTING ME.
310 RDY 01/03/17 8:29 PM