CF3279 01/01/17 3:21 PM

this driver was on the higway and he or she didn't know which lanes to turn into and almost got in some crashes with me and some other cars AND THEY ALSO HAD 5 CHILDREN IN IT. so it was very disappointing in this driver hands
COSWRT8 12/23/16 3:07 AM

No signaling
CSHFLOW 07/27/16 12:29 PM

douchebag
CRR1036 07/25/16 4:08 PM

ran red light
CENSOR 07/23/16 6:52 PM

Fenway is the OK deivr
6YMW133 02/20/17 11:33 PM

Be careful around this car. They honked at me and threw stuff at my car and yelled a bad word in front of the street
7BDN504 02/20/17 10:16 PM

Be warned! She pulled out right in front of me without even looking. Our BMW side mirror and headlight broke with a scrape in the side. We asked her for insurance and license for a picture and she said she didn't have it so she ran inside "her home" we just left her but will contact insurance as damage has been made.. please look before turning!
7HRZ679 02/20/17 1:38 PM

I was driving my HOV eligible car when this man in his white Mercedes C300 sedan exited the carpool from behind me at double yellow only to cut me off and get in front of me. He had cut real close so when he flashed the peace sign, I responded with my middle finger. He then held out and waved his tri-fold wallet out his window for me to see. I couldn't tell why he was doing this, unless he is in law enforcement and wants to show me his badge? I ignored it and continued on my way. He kept his arm hanging outside his window and every time we approached the carpool violation sign, he pointed at it. This man was letting me know I didn't belong in carpool because I was a single driver, hence the 'peace sign' which was him indicating 'two persons'. When traffic slowed and he had exited the carpool, I pulled up next to him and rolled down my window. I wanted him to know that I have a carpool sticker. Any rationalizing was not going to happen because both him AND his wife were yelling out, "YOU DON'T F**KIN HAVE A CARPOOL STICKER" all the while calling me derogatory terms. Why this couple was so emotionally invested in my HOV status is beyond me but they had neither the right or reason to harass and abuse me.
7JYE099 02/20/17 1:20 PM

This young heavy-set male and his gray Chevy sedan have no regard for your safety whether on local roads or the freeway. This would explain why his car is so beat up. We had been on the same path for some time and it turns out we were getting on the same freeway. I witnessed him cutting people off and following people real close. As soon as we were able to merge on to the freeway, I signaled to switch lanes. Did he signal? No. But did he want to switch lanes? Of course. I honked and went about my way. Turns out I was on the wrong freeway and saw an exit to the correct one which was immediately to the right of this guy. Since he's angry now, he was not about to slow down for me to go back into his lane so I frantically cut him off to make my exit. He did not care for this at all. Next thing I knew he had sped across the gore to get behind me. I don't know what he planned to do so I slowed my vehicle in anticipation of pulling off to the side of the road since we only had one lane and he was coming at me fast. He swerved around me to cut me off then drive across a grassy patch to get on the freeway again. This was not even a path made for driving but a grassy area that acts as a retaining wall to separate the freeway and exit. I was completely stopped now to take note of his license. You think that was the end of it? No. He parks his car and gets out to storm his way across the grassy area towards me. I am lucky I was able to drive off cause this guys has some serious issues!
7POK251 02/20/17 11:22 AM