373 YOG 02/17/17 4:35 PM

This guy passed us on the left when we were stopped at a yield, yielding to incoming traffic. He nearly clipped us, swerved around us and sped off, cutting off oncoming traffic (with the right of way) that had to slow down for him. I had my five month old in the car that started screaming after I had to slam on my breaks to avoid hitting this crazy idiot. When I stopped to take a photo of his license plate (because he put lives at risk to PUMP GAS, like a true psychopath) he verbally assaulted me in the parking lot. When I calmly explained I had a baby in the car and felt the illegal passing and cutting us off was unsafe. He told me "to f**k off" and who gives a *f**k about me or my baby". He proceeded to threaten me and told me "get the f**k out of here you stupid bitch" as he reached in his glove box. This guy is abusive, reckless and unstable. Crazy!!!!!
JQY 962 02/13/17 4:17 AM

This guy is a thief. We caught him dropping and picking up members of his crime ring on our neighbor hood streets.
863 NAI 02/19/17 5:43 PM

This asshole passed a group of cars then when the two lanes merged he slammed his brakes. Then flipped everybody off.
AXB9147 02/18/17 9:51 AM

Isn't it car of the Columbine murderers?
574 GMR 02/03/17 5:46 PM

Shit's way too pink.
118 XZH 02/09/17 12:58 PM

This man cut me off and started acting like it was my fault! He started saying he was gona kill me while I was acting all cool, full story on my YouTube Channel: THAT GROM GUY
251 QMF 02/01/17 12:48 PM

The woman driving this vehicle is CRAZY! She yelled at me out of her window for me to get the F off my phone ! I was sitting on a wall in shade with 2 of my dogs trying to take picture. 2nd time she stopped in street screaming at me to stop beating my dog .. I was rearranging his harness to prevent him pulling me .. 3rd time yesterday she laid on horn from behind me as I was walking 2 dogs on sidewalk swerved her car to left lane.. I had words with her the time she stopped her car she's CRAZY .. I got her license when she walked into Vet office & started yelling that she had made an appointment & didn't want to wait ! They are very busy with a dog that had been hit by car .. I went out side door & waited to see her get in car .. She drives another vehicle also ..
Unfortunately she lives somewhere in this neighborhood !!
574 GMR 02/04/17 3:51 PM

Great driver
QGL 515 01/27/17 10:52 PM

This guy speeds up to zip around cars obeying the speed limit in a school zone! Rude and dangerous!
QKW 434 01/13/17 11:45 PM

Parts of his car were falling off in the street!! The rear was smashed and it looked very unstable!

Worst drivers in February