VQC 306 03/27/17 2:40 PM

Guy has some serious road rage and throws shit at your car beware.
VQC-306 big red dodge 3500 work truck, dully.
AXB9147 03/27/17 11:37 AM

Peeps!
624 ZQN 03/14/17 7:33 PM

These three people came to look at a rental I was showing. While looking around one of the women put my purse inside her coat. I noticed it was missing and demanded they give it back. The woman produced it from under her coat and I told them to leave. Watch out for thieves!
QIR 390 03/02/17 7:28 PM

The guy cut in front of me and I let it go, 5mins later I'm in middle lane looking to move into fast lane and the same guy tries to close the gap but I got into for he could close it, guess he don't like what he does to others....jerk off
574 GMR 03/05/17 4:07 PM

Great driver
373 YOG 03/02/17 3:30 PM

Probably a wife beating asshole, yelling at a woman that way. Looks like an ugly fuck too from the picture. What a piece of shit.
373 YOG 03/02/17 3:27 PM

Guy sounds like a real loser.
373 YOG 02/17/17 4:35 PM

This guy passed us on the left when we were stopped at a yield, yielding to incoming traffic. He nearly clipped us, swerved around us and sped off, cutting off oncoming traffic (with the right of way) that had to slow down for him. I had my five month old in the car that started screaming after I had to slam on my breaks to avoid hitting this crazy idiot. When I stopped to take a photo of his license plate (because he put lives at risk to PUMP GAS, like a true psychopath) he verbally assaulted me in the parking lot. When I calmly explained I had a baby in the car and felt the illegal passing and cutting us off was unsafe. He told me "to f**k off" and who gives a *f**k about me or my baby". He proceeded to threaten me and told me "get the f**k out of here you stupid bitch" as he reached in his glove box. This guy is abusive, reckless and unstable. Crazy!!!!!
JQY 962 02/13/17 4:17 AM

This guy is a thief. We caught him dropping and picking up members of his crime ring on our neighbor hood streets.
863 NAI 02/19/17 5:43 PM

This asshole passed a group of cars then when the two lanes merged he slammed his brakes. Then flipped everybody off.

Worst drivers in March