CMQ 363 11/22/17 9:21 AM

this lady cut me off when there was NO room for her ugly car. Had to slam on my brakes on my way to Thanksgiving. She just wanted to go faster. Kuddos to the car in front of me for slowing down so this c**t couldn't get around!
688 XOH 03/03/18 7:47 PM

This prick drove off from a Gold Coast Petrol station without paying.
691 QBW 03/02/18 11:21 AM

I had the right of way turning right with no stop sign and was nearly forced off of the road by the woman driver SUV turning left on to the same roadway. I have the right of way there big dummy. she then exceeds the speed limit passing me on a double yellow nearly side swiping my car. I was very shaken by this early morning incident within the boundaries of the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, CO.
UQX 142 01/24/18 7:27 PM

Amazing driver nice mustang pretty cool dude
JZQ 609 01/21/18 8:18 PM

This driver helped me fix my car on the side of the highway, nicest driver I've met yet.
QVT 138 12/29/17 7:23 PM

psychopath in white truck with white camper topper almost ran us off the road just for having the audacity to go the speed limit. we passed him at the mailboxes in our neighborhood and he jumped in his truck and started following us around. tried to run us off the road twice. reported him to the police and started driving toward the nearest police station, then he flipped around and sped off. scary as hell.
YQW 707 11/21/17 8:40 AM

all you need to see to determine this guy is a piece of shit
QLR 105 11/11/17 7:08 PM

Video says it all.
551 AQL 10/16/17 12:55 AM

Spectacular idiot. This young, carefree female fool was wearing gold beats headphones while texting, tailgating and darting from lane to lane!
407 GSY 09/11/17 9:07 AM

Entitled prick driving like they own the road. Cuts someone off and then flips them the bird for having the gall to honk.

Worst drivers in April