448351 09/28/16 3:24 PM

This old hag decided to run 2 red lights and cut at least 3 people off
WZRF68 07/22/16 3:35 PM

Good driver
VSP5555 07/22/16 2:13 PM

Er ist der beste fahrer er fährt sehr vorsichtig und passt auf die mitmenschen auf.
393664 05/11/16 8:34 AM

Involved with a hit and run. Rammed into a vehicle in a fit of road rage, then fled the scene of incident.
Mid aged white woman,
Plus size build,
Drives a 2001 vw Jetta GLS, Blue*, sedan 4D
355063 04/19/16 5:47 PM

358899 03/06/16 8:24 AM

Best driver ever!
939599 02/20/16 10:30 PM

Passed a school bus with lights on speeding
DWK 6565 (TX) 02/22/17 12:09 PM

This BMW driver got mad that I was trying to follow the law. I was exiting a freeway to a ramp/feeder road, and waiting to have the legal right into a lane. After checking for cars, I merged to the lane I wanted. When I double checked my mirrors, this driver decided to speed up from behind me, and cross lanes early. I was about halfway into my lane when he came from behind then beside me, and made me swerve to miss him. Then he moved to my new lane and slammed on his breaks. I had to do the same to not hit him. I watched him cut off 4 other people before deciding to straddle two lanes on the feeders for about 100 yards. the best part: I followed all laws, drove normal, and ended up beside him at the next light.
DKW 5050 (MI) 02/19/17 7:55 AM

Who drives a vehicle, is a scammer, who sells different people false gold, is always accompanied by a woman and a child in the back of his vehicle, tries to deceive you saying that he is a Muslim and has no money to feed him To your child, and shows you a device on your ankle in your right leg, equal to a device for house arrest or migration, watch out for this individual
Michigan license plates! But this is happening in Virginia

DSL 3993 (TX) 02/17/17 10:56 PM

Hit my car from the back in stop & go traffic on I35 S in Round Rock. Three African American and the young lady who was driving just took off when I asked her to get the insurance info and call the Police to report the incident. 2001 White (two tone) Chevy Tracker with silver trim on the bottom. I am going to sue them for leaving the scene of an accident.

Worst drivers in February