FATHOFF 08/09/16 3:23 PM

This creepy "White Diesel Dodge Truck" car keeps driving through neighborhood at least 5 times a day. Weird......
FWC434 08/08/16 1:03 PM

Drives like an idiot.
N631JV 01/11/17 2:26 PM

This guy is some type of law enforcement who does not use his signal lights, doesn't look before turning and makes threats against people who call him out.
AK009VM 01/14/17 10:05 PM

they did things
RIQ8U 01/13/17 1:58 AM

All these comments were made by the same kid and his friends. There goes our future.
RIQ8U 01/13/17 1:57 AM

She's a cunt and this kid needs some paternal beating. End of story. LOL
AFX Y46 01/06/17 11:33 AM

Some weirdo white kid went up to the cat saying "rich gang nigga, fuck the police" and started bashing upon the car
ERT I31 12/26/16 2:25 PM

This is a person who owns a hummer gold colored and because he's in a hurry he drives around you from the far left turn lane to turn right and almost slams into the side of my can then screams nasty things out the window and gives the finger. Then which I do not understand if he's so much in a hurry he spent a lot of time driving really close to my car and ran me off the road. was hitting the brake and bumps into your rear bumper as your going down the road he has a big steel bar on the front of his hummer. If you see him stay away from him. He lives off Mcnab road second right past the church and I know this because as I was turning onto McNab he cut across all lanes and race down the road and turned. I wanted to follow him just to have his address but my wife was let it go he's an a%#hole.
RIQ8U 01/02/17 5:47 AM

She is crack.She is my neighbor and her mental condition is not ok(i think so :P)
she tried to run over me 5 times at high speed!!!!!!!
RIQ8U 01/01/17 1:37 AM

She looks like she smells like a fish sandwich. Shes so stupd. Kids play on neighborhood roads all the time. She couldve easily been charged.

Worst drivers in January