GT732M 07/22/16 11:56 PM

Mercedes ML350 saved me from an accident thank god for drivers like these man. I couldn't tell the woman driving thank you but I'm so happy no one got hurt
CBW6741 04/19/17 5:23 PM

I seriously cannot believe how rude and self-absorbed some people are. This driver was using our street as a cut through and intentionally blocking our driveway. We asked her nicely to back up and she refused, even though she had 4 ft behind her. The line of traffic that she was stuck in was not moving so she had nothing to lose by backing up.(other than her b*tch status). Just be considerate!
CFF6079 04/24/17 4:59 PM

Very very slow goes way under 45
BNH7239 04/17/17 1:55 PM

I've been in this person's car multiple times and whew im glad that I'm still alive. This person's reckless driving is comparable to the infamous driver, the Mr.F4n. I wish I could drive so that I don't have to ride this person's car everyday :(.
PKY8457 04/19/17 2:07 AM

very slow driver
doesn't use signals
BNH7239 04/17/17 1:59 PM

mah god dis driva is crae. I cand beliv dat ehis fooll ran oder my dogga an i mad.
BNH7239 04/17/17 8:11 AM

This person nearly hit me while pulling out and THEN proceeded to rear-end me and not stop! How dis-gracious! Then they had the decency to hit my side mirror at Walmart 2 weeks later!
PWJ6375 04/10/17 8:25 PM

Really inconsiderate driver who cut me off with a lane change - and his license plate says The7th Day is the Sabbath. Maybe he can work on his Christian values. Not a great ambassador for Christ.
CFK2209 04/02/17 2:02 PM

From Virginia. Was on a backroad on a Sunday afternoon, when this person flew up behind me and proceeded to ride my tail until they were able to pass me. Flew through a 35 zone at around 60 MPH. Then after they passed me, they drove like a maniac until they reached somebody else (who was driving a bit above the speed limit, they weren't going slow) and rode their tail. They were dangerously close to this truck, especially considering the road we were on with lots of hills, blind turns, and sometimes there are sudden stops. After the truck turned off, this maniac FLEW down the road (too bad no cops were around) until again, they reached another person driving. They also were on their tail. I witnessed this person tailgating three different people in my short commute and acting very reckless. I really hope someone pulls this guy over and gives him a hefty fine.
REP5902 03/29/17 7:43 PM