GT732M 07/22/16 11:56 PM

Mercedes ML350 saved me from an accident thank god for drivers like these man. I couldn't tell the woman driving thank you but I'm so happy no one got hurt
PWJ4711 05/19/17 12:51 PM

i like her
QFK8242 05/09/17 7:13 PM

I guess its ok for this girl who looks like a boy to park her piece of shit jeep on the sidewalk. What makes this worse is this girl boy is the spawn of the assistant principle. Notice the lady in the stroller having to walk around it. Nice fucking job miliey cirus looking douche
PSI8211 05/04/17 5:15 PM

PWR2793 05/03/17 4:20 PM

This "Man-child" had a parking lot delay while mother of these two children loaded groceries. Approached children with car and raced his engine, when mother yelled, bucked the car another 6 inches in direction of children, then sped off.
PLR8923 04/28/17 9:02 AM

Parking at Phipps Plaza...habit of parking in handicapped places without any tags.
BNH7239 04/27/17 7:47 PM

Let me just say that the driver of this vehicle is downright homicidal! Never have I seen someone who is so intent on running down civilians. In fact, just the the other day, she flattened two children and their grandma, then backed over them for good measure! Definitely watch out for this maniac in a two-ton death trap.
BNH7239 04/27/17 7:43 PM

Beware of this toyota camry LE, it truly is limited edition, as well as the driver that drives it. They have put 24 dents into my car with their reckless driving, and have run into me on numerous occasions. its almost as if she has been waiting for me, and then taking out my side mirrors and rear lights. I've had them replaced 7 times in the last 5 days. The way that they pull in to park makes me wish their father had pulled out. Their car takes up the place of 4 cars at the nearest Walmart, and it is has been deemed compulsory by the police to evacuate the parking lot before she pulls out of the parking lot due to previous damages and allegations placed against Walmart. The police chief claims that the reason for some of these problems could be that the driver maybe unable to see out the front window as they are too short to drive and refuse to sit in a booster seat. In addition, the turns they make drive the elderly watching to throw up in disgust as they nearly always turns into the oncoming traffic lane. They wreak havoc while they try to reach the break pedal after swerving at 70 miles per hour, Beware this driver as they truly are a threat to humanity.
PVK6225 04/25/17 3:01 PM

Someone get this A hole. In a right turn only Lane cut off everyone in the straight lane by speeding up and cutting them off almost crashing head on into a truck in order to do so .
PLR8923 04/28/17 11:30 AM

He has a placard in his window. Wealthy, but not illegally parked.

Worst drivers in May