DQA 729 04/21/17 5:11 PM

This lady loves to jam out all the time! She has some groove.
BCF 212 04/19/17 7:55 AM

This guy is a jackass. Doesn't know how to drive, and is in the way
DSE 420 03/23/17 9:57 AM

verificar funcionamiento de panel
BYV 335 03/03/17 6:20 AM

This idiot is on drugs , complete and total imbecile. Needs to be behind bars after an ass whipping. Hope I see you again , with your ugly 2005 Chrysler grocery getter. Get a life asswipe.
BHB 753 02/23/17 2:39 PM

This driver was driving erratically and continuously passing me while staring at me. Very scary.
CAJ 951 01/28/17 3:12 PM

Crazy, on drugs or has brain damage. Will threaten people who park too close to him. You can't engage in conversation with him. He can't speak in a normal level of volume. Curses frequently
FR966 10/25/16 8:12 AM

This reckless driver zigged and zagged through morning traffic without using a turn signal while driving 90 MPH. He does this every morning on I-235 westbound. He tailgates and honks while flashing his headlights when cars won't move out of his way. He seems to be suffering from mental illness since he looks like Ted Kaczynski. He is going to kill someone with his daily reckless driving.
MLZ 10/31/16 12:19 PM

Nearly crashed into me during a dual turn, then started changing into my lane. After I honked to let him know I was there, he threatened to run me off the road. He is in Avondale, AZ.
FR966 10/24/16 7:37 AM

I've watched this nut drive recklessly all summer. This morning at 6:43 AM he got behind me and passed on 235 westbound. I went to the far right lane and ended up way ahead of him. He zagged in and out of traffic with no turn signal doing 80 MPH in a 60 MPH. He got back up to me by driving erratically. He drives like he is on a movie set. He tailgated me at a foot away. He was so close that I couldn't see his headlights. Then he honked and flashed his light continually. He kept speeding up getting closer than a foot and dropping back then coming back at ramming speed doing it again by following at a foot. He passed me and cut me off and slammed on his brakes doing a Brake Check. He then sped off at a 100 MPH.I called the cops on him again followed him to the Grand Prarie exit. He drives like this every morning but the cops can never catch him since it is at shift change.His license needs to be suspended since he is a danger to life and liberty.
DCV 681 09/23/16 8:16 AM