FR966 10/25/16 8:12 AM

This reckless driver zigged and zagged through morning traffic without using a turn signal while driving 90 MPH. He does this every morning on I-235 westbound. He tailgates and honks while flashing his headlights when cars won't move out of his way. He seems to be suffering from mental illness since he looks like Ted Kaczynski. He is going to kill someone with his daily reckless driving.
MLZ 10/31/16 12:19 PM

Nearly crashed into me during a dual turn, then started changing into my lane. After I honked to let him know I was there, he threatened to run me off the road. He is in Avondale, AZ.
FR966 10/24/16 7:37 AM

I've watched this nut drive recklessly all summer. This morning at 6:43 AM he got behind me and passed on 235 westbound. I went to the far right lane and ended up way ahead of him. He zagged in and out of traffic with no turn signal doing 80 MPH in a 60 MPH. He got back up to me by driving erratically. He drives like he is on a movie set. He tailgated me at a foot away. He was so close that I couldn't see his headlights. Then he honked and flashed his light continually. He kept speeding up getting closer than a foot and dropping back then coming back at ramming speed doing it again by following at a foot. He passed me and cut me off and slammed on his brakes doing a Brake Check. He then sped off at a 100 MPH.I called the cops on him again followed him to the Grand Prarie exit. He drives like this every morning but the cops can never catch him since it is at shift change.His license needs to be suspended since he is a danger to life and liberty.
DCV 681 09/23/16 8:16 AM

He is in San Diego CA
DCV 681 09/23/16 8:00 AM

This car was stolen by Shondell McGowan. A man born in August 1990.
CJZ 591 09/05/16 6:49 PM

Was flying... going more than double the speed limit at times. Not signaling much, and weaving through traffic. He pulled off into a gas station right before I could call him in. So I stuck around to talk to him myself. While you can only hear my side of the conversation, he's basically just cussing me out and being an overall jerk.
EIS 620 09/05/16 6:23 PM

Was driving recklessly, so I was following at a distance. Already called it in to the local police dispatch, but then he left that jurisdiction. If the red Mustang hadn't been paying attention, there would have been a wreck.
DKX 167 09/04/16 3:05 PM

this car was seen in ottumwa iowa yesterday . the person with the car was seen by two neighbors go to the front door of the same address , with a key , open the door & go in . when the people came 15 mins later the front door was open , also cash was missing . the guy was described as Mike Christensen . He lives in this nieghbordhood , 3 blocks from the house the was invaded .
AZN 499 09/08/16 10:20 AM

Tiny penis.
AZN 499 09/08/16 10:18 AM

Great driver. Racist af. Ran me over. 10/10 would drive around again.

Worst drivers in January