DSN 604 06/06/17 7:25 AM

This pickup was driving behind me as I followed a trooper that turned off onto I-80.The pickup then floored it and went around me. He cut into my lane with inches to spare as we turned onto I-235. I got in the far left lane and left him behind. A few minutes later I see him passing all the cars on the right shoulder at 85-90 MPH. He caught back up to me in the far left lane.and cut me off again. My wife yelled obscenities at him as he just laughed. I would have followed him to work and put nails against his tires but I didn't have time to mess with him. He drives like a royal douchbag. Next time I will tape him and turn it over to the IHP.
887TBO 05/19/17 11:52 AM

Courteous, safe, and helpful
207ZOJ 05/11/17 8:07 AM

She drives at 20 in a 25 while putting on her nail polish. Then speed matches the car beside her while flipping you off when you go to pass her. At night on Douglas she flies down the lane closed lane to cut off the drivers going straight through the construction zone. She drives like a dumb kunt.
SCUZZY1 05/04/17 10:08 AM

WORST DRIVER EVER TAKE HIM OFF THE ROAD!!!!!!
DQA 729 04/21/17 5:11 PM

This lady loves to jam out all the time! She has some groove.
BCF 212 04/19/17 7:55 AM

This guy is a jackass. Doesn't know how to drive, and is in the way
DSE 420 03/23/17 9:57 AM

verificar funcionamiento de panel
BYV 335 03/03/17 6:20 AM

This idiot is on drugs , complete and total imbecile. Needs to be behind bars after an ass whipping. Hope I see you again , with your ugly 2005 Chrysler grocery getter. Get a life asswipe.
BHB 753 02/23/17 2:39 PM

This driver was driving erratically and continuously passing me while staring at me. Very scary.
CAJ 951 01/28/17 3:12 PM

Crazy, on drugs or has brain damage. Will threaten people who park too close to him. You can't engage in conversation with him. He can't speak in a normal level of volume. Curses frequently

Worst drivers in June