3AP 5292 10/11/17 2:43 PM

Please don't be afraid because of this photo I took because this Cadillac is an idiot but know better than that.
HBL2874 10/09/17 8:20 PM

She is a shoplifter. Check her out on YouTube
8AJ 4285 10/02/17 10:14 AM

African American female driving a Mini Countryman (silver) with a star on the back. Completely insane. Tried to pass me on the burm at the end of a barrier where 2 lanes merge. Unable to do so, since I was already well into the lane, passed me on the right, cut in front of me, and slammed on the brakes. As I tried to get away by moving to different lanes - driver then proceeded to block each lane, braking hard in front of me, fully trying to cause me to wreck.
6DA 1630 10/01/17 12:47 PM

Passed on the shoulder on rt 70 for absolutely no reason other than being too lazy to merge properly when his lane ended. Calm down before you put someone in the emergency room.
3CV 9928 10/01/17 12:18 PM

Blew through a red light after swerving around another driver who had stopped before turning on red.
AJ99795 09/29/17 4:43 AM

Not a m.d. license plate definately
5AP 6744 09/27/17 8:45 PM

Uber driver tried to solicit me for prostitution who the fuck does he think I am got Keith's ass fired what a prick
2AD 0152 08/31/17 7:41 AM

Entitled old crochety man driving a Mercedes sports model (that is low to the ground by nature). Apparently carries a LED flashlight because he doesn't like vehicles that are higher having their lights shine in his mirror. NEWS FLASH, your car is lower and trucks/jeeps/etc... are higher and you will have lights appear brighter in your mirror. That's what the switch on your mirror is for, to make them not bright, and is also a con of owning a car that is lower to the ground. This does not give you the right to shine flash lights in people eyes. Kept shining his light at me at which point I flashed my brights multiple times to let him know my high beams weren't on...apparently that doesn't matter, he wants me to turn of my daytime running lights so that his poor eyes aren't hurt. Also saw him veer towards another car that was starting to merge over because they didn't want to wait for him to keep messing with me about my lights.
79S309 08/10/17 8:15 AM

Likes to swing out into the adjacent lane when making U-turns. Dangerously incompetent.
6AC 3980 08/07/17 10:55 AM

Older White Van.

This guy looks fair skinned maybe hispanic kinda chubby and middle aged. He has hit and ran multiple vehicles and really needs to be caught in the act and locked up. He is in the Germantown, MD area.

Worst drivers in October