6AH 6500 06/26/17 4:47 PM

Cut me off extremely bad on 695. Video available upon request.
6BC 5501 06/21/17 6:24 AM

When I turned my turn signal to merge into the exit lane this man sped right up but I already merged so he got ahead of me and without a turn signal getting really close to hitting my car. Did that multiple times and then swerved back and forth. Some serious issues right there, Freud would be happy
1BG 3943 06/09/17 11:35 PM

Young girl texting while driving, cut someone off and speeding. Another young girl in the vehicle. Got a picture of the vehicle when it pulled into a gas station.
6BM 7517 06/05/17 9:42 PM

When this driver and her kids entered their car to leave the parking spot next to me, both kids solidly hit their doors against my car, enough to leave white paint at both spots. When I turned to look at her, she clearly saw me, gave me a look like "What do you want me to do," then sped off. Really fine example she was setting for her kids.
3BC 1517 06/11/17 9:22 PM

Tried to run me off the road and brake checked me 7 times in different lanes and once from in both lanes at once. Seriosly tried to kill me
LLR393 06/05/17 9:34 PM

Let me find this POS. Driving over graves. Your a punk.
1BK 6358 05/24/17 10:45 PM

this person owns a building on Baltimore National Pike in Catonsville and thinks it is ok to tow people when their lot is not clearly marked with an address of the building and there are other businesses who share part of the lot. The building isn't even finished and he/she is towing people less than 5 minutes from leaving their car in the lot to visit the Marshall Arts studio that is right there. They are charging 250 per tow to get your car back and if they tow truck puts your car up on the truck he will take it off for 120 bucks...shady slippery and totally awful business practices. The Marshall Arts studio says that this person who owns this building has been doing this for several months and is targeting anyone who uses any of these unmarked spots to go into the marshall arts studio
2CE 0611 05/23/17 5:07 PM

I even saw her begging with a puppy. What happen to the dog.
2CE 0611 05/23/17 12:14 PM

she hit and run and stole some money. she has a fiat
8AG 5434 05/23/17 11:18 AM

What is this, a picture for ants?

Worst drivers in June