DCU 6576 02/17/17 5:05 PM

Saw this car on I-294 today (2/17/17) around 3:30pm headed south bound. The lady driving it was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I tired my best to get her attention cause I really wanted to talk to her but she was so focused on driving. So if by any chance you are that lady and happen to see this, please please please email me back. My email is bullsfan777@hotmail.com. Keeping my fingers crossed. Hoping to hear back from this special person.
DJZ 2065 02/15/17 4:19 PM

Pulling out of Speedway in Milford I enter the left turn lane and accelerate so I can merge. Young male driver speeds up to intentionally close the gap preventing me from merging then laughs as he passes. A little common courtesy please?
DKA 8288 02/10/17 5:25 PM

A very aggressive driver nearly ran into me as I was trying to backup to give him space so we could both pass through alley. After I sounded my horn so he wouldn't hit me he parks and proceeds to my car and frantically starts beating my door. I had to reverse quickly to save myself from his intense rampage. He was a tall white male, old, wearing a black beanie with a red SUV license plate DKA 8288. Drivers beware.
DEQ 0413 02/16/17 9:02 PM

Someone in a late 90's Honda Accord fucked this person's car up.
BBE 8357 02/14/17 8:06 AM

Doesn't know how to signal when switching lanes and cutting people off. Will cut you off if you get stuck behind a Pontiac driver stopped in the middle of the street. Nice.
1LJG40 02/04/17 11:17 AM

This person turns into a crowded parking lot from the main road (Leos Coney 9624 Belleville Rd, Belleville, MI 48111) at 11:10 a.m. 2/4/2017. Rather than stay in the line that was in the parking lot that were waiting for parking spaces, the guy passes the line of cars at a high rate of speed. I was backing out of my space when he began passing and had to hit my brakes so he would not hit me. This lot was full of cars and people walking. Fortunately he did not hit anyone. I waited at the rear takeout door of the restaurant and called him out that he should not recklessly drive through a crowded parking lot passing cars. The guy threatened me and said I should mind my own business and he stated "I have your license plate...". Unfortunately, the police are not able to do anything unless they witness the incident.
DAQ 4667 02/03/17 7:23 AM

Tailgates me when there's clearly a whole line of cars behind some slow-ass up ahead. Then when the road widens, he cuts me off to switch lanes when I have my signal on. Typical bald suburban douchebag who thinks he's a badass in his 4x4.
DHB 6665 02/04/17 11:20 AM

He speeds and drives all over the road
DAK 9583 02/02/17 9:43 AM

??
DHQ 0040 01/25/17 4:24 AM

Truck has been blocking my driveway four days.

Worst drivers in February