DKR 9963 03/27/17 1:58 PM

This guy was a total jerk weaving in and out of traffic in Pontiac almost caused an accident a few times and as I passed him he gave me the middle finger while he was drinking a beer in the other hand . Arrest this idiot .
BJQ 6616 03/25/17 11:33 AM

BJQ 6616 03/25/17 11:32 AM

Asshole pulled out right in front of us on Mound Rd in Sterling Heights. Not even looking. Thank God the breaks worked. Came real close to wrecking. Acted as if they were oblivious even though the horn was honked as our bumber was about to run into their door. Moron.
DBU 1761 03/23/17 10:29 PM

Wow, you really are "all about that bass". Here's a helpful hint: If your bass is so loud that the people in the cars around you can feel it even when hanging back a couple of car lengths, it is loud enough that you deserve to go deaf.
DKP 9431 03/27/17 3:18 PM

This girl cannot drive she bumped my number on the high way and speed off.
DBA 4331 03/18/17 1:34 AM

Driver rear ended me and then took off at Grand River exit ramp (696). I had gotten out to talk to him and took a picture of his plates before he fled.
8LAW74 03/24/17 12:47 PM

good driver
DPV 7853 03/16/17 2:23 PM

Cuts people off, runs in front of them causing them to go out of their lane.
Seems to have no sense of how fragile human life is driving. Cuts off people with kids. young adults.
She has on her third car already this year due to totaling others.
DFL 7389 03/15/17 4:26 PM

This guy was speeding and tailgating me after that he try to overtake me by switching lanes with no blinkers and almost hit the truck. He then proceeded to follow me closely and try to hit me at a U turn then actually hit me when I went foward, people like this need to stay out of the roads.
DHB 8283 03/20/17 10:18 AM

Tried to run me off the road

Worst drivers in March