DLZ 7612 02/21/18 4:45 PM

Sped right up into my path, cigarette dangling from mouth, as I was crossing Water Street on foot.
CJF 1224 02/16/18 10:40 AM

Sped up in a >10 mph office park to avoid stopping for a pedestrian.
DHH 5379 02/06/18 11:47 AM

This idiot took my bumper out in the parking lot outside the Tile shop on Carpenter rd A2.
My Escalade was parked with no cars around it and they decided to do illegal turn around outside the store hit my car in the process and drove off๐Ÿ˜ก YOU should not have a license if you hit parked cars & not even bother to leave your Info or apologize. SO RUDE!!!!! I work hard to have a nice car and you easily destroy it.. You should be ashamed... I hope karma gets you back!!!!!
DKZ 6596 02/04/18 3:36 PM

The slut that drives this car is a home wrecker...10 years of marriage down the drain and Karma is coming for her!!!
DDC 2081 01/31/18 8:26 AM

She decided to park in front of the roundabout while she did her yoga class so nobody could turn right or go straight without turning around a quarter of a mile. Self entitled B whom had the nerve to tell me I look like a cop, after I said you're parking illegally and blocking traffic. I'm an attractive female and she looks like a ๐Ÿซ so unsure where her small entitled brain came up with that one ๐Ÿ˜‚ She wins the award for Self Entitled B!!! The picture is after she decided to move her car.
DEZ 4417 02/03/18 1:53 PM

Great driver 10/10
3KG689 01/26/18 8:09 AM

Stopped at the sign for one nanosecond, observed that the light had changed for eastbound traffic on Big Beaver, and pulled ahead three lanes of traffic after it had started moving. Appeared not to be aware at all of other vehicles.
DJF 9833 02/01/18 3:47 PM

Cut me off and went 35 in a 55, he was clearly on drugs... he stopped in the middle of the road and got out to talk to me... I had to cool him off before he smashed my truck with his HHR
ADOM 01/29/18 1:20 PM

How does a douchebag park in the structure on a snowy day? (See attached.)

Four spaces. Yup.
CHX 4466 01/21/18 1:34 AM

Cut off my friend, friend honks at him, passanger acts tough guy and throws coins at my friend's vehicle. Grow up buddy, your exhaust leak doesn't make it sound cool.

Worst drivers in February