DLF 2734 09/26/17 1:30 PM

I WAS REAR ENDED BY A MIDDLE EASTERN MAN IN A RED KIA SORENTO VAN AT THE INTERSECTION OF GROESBECK AND SCHOENHERR ON ON AUG 26TH , HE PULLED INTO A PARKING LOT AND ACTING LIKE HE WAS CONCERNED BEFORE TAKING OFF!, MY CAR IS SMASHED BEYOND REPAIR! HE LIKES TO LOOK AT HIS IPHONE AND GARMIN WHILE DRIVING!
DRV 4009 09/19/17 12:44 PM

THIS GRAY F-150 WITH A MALE DRIVER AGGRESSIVELY RODE MY VECHICLE SO CLOSE HE WOULD HAVE HIT ME IF I STOPPED, THE SPEED LIMIT WAS 25MPH AROUND PINE LAKE AND HE AGGRESSIVELY TAILED ME, THEN PASSED ON A DOULBE YELLOW LINE ON A CURVE AND ALMOST HIT THE TWO ONCOMING CARS WHO BOTH LAID ON THEIR HORNS, I PROMPTLY CALLED 911. HE SHOULD NOT BE ON THE ROAD, PERIOD. HORRIBLE DIVERS ARE DANGEROUS.
DHR 0501 09/17/17 1:31 PM

This evil bitch had the gall to tell me I'm "stupid" and "ridiculous" and threatened to have her husband come get me when I asked for her information after SHE SCRATCHED MY CAR.
DJL 5295 09/22/17 6:37 PM

Parked in my yard with out asking, very inconsiderate.
DCZ 9368 09/19/17 3:36 PM

Guy circled the block with some lady and just sat and stared at me for a good 5min... Twice.. I was working and felt it was unnecessary to be a creepy stalker.
BSM 3730 09/19/17 6:01 AM

When there is a big F-ing sign with flashing lights that says watch for merging traffic. That means dont hang out there when you see a string of cars coming on the freeway. Douche
DAS 8417 09/18/17 6:34 PM

I hope this girl is safe because her dad taken him
DDB 1060 09/01/17 11:14 PM

This fucking twat rocket was 3 seconds from an ass beating of a life time. After dangerously cutting me off, his cum dumpster of a wife had the nerve to flip us off. When I approached his window she frantically told him to stare forward and he was shaking as he took a sip from his water. Trust me ddb 1060 if I see you again. You'll wish your whore of a mother would have succeeded in what must have been an abortion attempt with a wire hanger and became a castration because you clearly lack balls you useless sack of shit.
DKB 5469 08/26/17 8:35 AM

This fat bitch was acting like a cunt. She tailgated me for 2 miles. She were reported to the police for reckless driving. Have a nice day.
DDB 3219 08/24/17 3:35 PM

He's really a nice driver An really cute

Worst drivers in September