858 MTZ 04/25/17 7:49 AM

Annoying lady making crazy hand gestures at anyone she is behind. Two drivers were cut off when she passed on a one lane residential street. Very dangerous
294 UCJ 04/23/17 3:01 PM

Dangerous driver! Looking at phone not paying attention! Slams on breaks in front of others!
707 PVK 04/27/17 8:03 PM

Great driver, and even pulled over to pick up a bag of trash and throw it into his truck to pick it up and clean the roads a bit
117 RVT 04/25/17 8:00 PM

This man driving this car was getting oral and driving at the sam time. Almost killed me and my kids on dale street.
526 XBR 04/15/17 11:58 AM

Jesus Christ! Passing too closely.
512 PZY 04/13/17 11:03 AM

Followed me yelling about smoking is killing me and tried to physically stop me with his car as I was walking outside of work. Then began to get aggressive about yelling and closer to me with his car and calling me names and yelling profanities at me. I asked him several times to leave me alone. I called the police. They stopped him and told me he is a 90 yr old man concerned about my health. Fine, but that makes it ok to intimidate me on public street and try to force me to stop with his car?
8AM944 04/17/17 9:54 PM

IICOULD GO ANY SLOWER????? THIS GUY GOING 55 IN CONSTRUCTION ZONE WITH NO WORKERS WORKING ON ANYTHING WASTING MY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
254 LZD 04/07/17 3:58 PM

Brilliant parking in a handicapped spot....
732 LYN 04/13/17 7:11 PM

This black guy cut off my pregnant wife and got out of the car he was driving and busted out the windshield and driver window.. with my 9 years old daughter in the car....smh
206 PBY 04/06/17 2:33 PM

came up really fast and tailgated on HYW 61 near Cannon Falls on way to Red Wing MN. When I put my brakes on he (white male late 40 to mid 50) went around, cut into my lane and put on his brakes then took of like a douche bag out of hell. Nissan Altima 206 PBY

Worst drivers in April