30 0931B 07/05/17 2:00 PM

Almost ran me and my wife off the road the parked in front of the Costco sideways in two spots.
GRFPD 05/02/17 5:30 AM

plate is onn a2012 tioga motorhome driven by a retired firemanfrom gilroy calif
GONZAGA 01/05/17 10:29 PM

Elderly driver who should probably not be driving anymore.
P1GTR 10/04/16 4:01 PM

sexy car
ATK4201 07/07/16 7:42 AM

Black car. recklessly driving SB in Idaho !
MBF 427 (SC) 07/18/17 4:44 PM

Idiot cursed me out bc he refused to pull out in a completely OPEN road! Said f you and number of other words and reason why was he had kids in his car.. yada yada. No kids to be seen.. looked up his tag.. registration NO GOOD! 09 caddy better get his crap fixed!
MRKEITH (CA) 07/21/17 6:40 PM

Blue VW R32, speeding even in a parking lot. SLOW DOWN PLEASE. you're gonna hurt someone.
MYF 4363 (PA) 07/01/17 6:00 PM

Sim
M79 GZZ (NJ) 06/10/17 12:21 AM

M79-GZZ , NJ plate , 2010 Nissan Maxima

1, wrong way parking on a circle driveway
2, flashing high beam to me like a jerk
3,he can just reverse, then pull out , but he does not want to .(check the end of video , he has enough space behind him )
4,he looked at my car when he drove next to me , and curse me "asshole" . Because I am driving a BMW ?

If I did something wrong in this video , please write a commom , thx
(WA) 06/07/17 1:19 PM

Higher tier BMW sedan. Probably a 5 series guessing by the look of it. Was not able to grab a photo, but here's the story.

I was sitting at an intersection at a stop sigh waiting for traffic to clear to turn left. BMW pulls up behind me and begins honking. I ignore the guy and turned when I was able to. He had to wait a few more cars before he could also turn left. At which point he passed several cars on a double yellow in a school zone going probably 50-60MPH with oncoming traffic. He ducked back in behind me at the last second and he then proceeded to try and pass me to the right (bike lane) and was essentially trying to run me into the oncoming traffic.

I was able to let him pass on the right without getting run into the other lane. I got behind him and followed him for a few blocks and called the police and reported his behavior. Never heard anything more, but I have seen the car several times since then, but no more confrontations.

Worst drivers in July