NVE 1843 11/17/16 10:23 PM

This redneck in a 1983-86 Chevy Monte Carlo got mad because as I was traveling down 210 in Spring Lake, NC, I looked over my shoulder to merge from the passing lane into the slow lane. When I looked I had the clear. But this redneck in his 180 hp Monte Carlo had to slam on brakes when he was hauling ass. Then he gets pissed because theres no way I could have known he was coming at a high rate of speed. He then turns down Bethel Church Rd and proceeds to spin his tight rear tire in anger. Wow I guess you think your smog dog Chevy with a peg leg rear end is something huh? Oh well I'm sorry you must have been in a hurry to get that Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer back to your trailer home refrigerator.
EMD 3680 02/23/18 11:55 AM

This jerk speed up and side swiped me trying to over pass me. Reckless driving at its finest. Call the police if you see this vehicle.
BAM 8439 02/23/18 1:58 PM

This careless driver speed up on highway 17S just to cut me off and slam on brakes. I have a baby in the car. Come on rudeness minivan=children
BLUH20 02/21/18 8:00 PM

Do a face reveal pls
CKN 5492 02/12/18 9:24 PM

After they were done filling up they went inside for 10 minutes while there was a long line of cars waiting to use the pump. Rude!
ECT 5923 02/15/18 3:15 PM

Excellent driver.
DLY 2481 01/30/18 9:50 PM

The saddest display of combat you will ever see is a kid from North Carolina attempting to bully you out of a parking spot on the streets of Cleveland. Were it not for the muffled shouting I mightn’t have noticed the light-weight scraggle-puss alternately hopping around the tree lawn and banging at his own wheel. Kid, welcome to the city. Street spots are hard to come by. If I find one and you do not, no whelping insistence on your part is going to persuade me that the F150 and I will not fit into it. As a matter of fact, I have saddled that truck into more snug spaces than your own manhood will ever know - and I say that as a woman. Watch and learn: parallel parking is an art. Just how long were you you planning to stand there and object once the deed was done? A freshman at Case Western Reserve University you may well be, but outside the shiny halls of academia your 2006 Ford Fusion SE pulls no rank on city streets. Stand down, son, and keep circling.
ACL 5729 02/03/18 5:38 PM

Obese females driving around Murphy NC bashing in mailboxes. They also tried to run me over when I stopped them.
CBY 1780 01/26/18 1:52 PM

Cut me off coming off exit running through stop sign out in intersection. Claims to not have seen me. Told him doesn’t matter you never stopped to even look if I was there anyways. Verbal confrontation continued threathened me with physical violence but yet left the parking lot after I stayed and waited
ACF 2278 01/10/18 3:21 PM

Person shoved me from behind when I did not advance quickly enough at a green light, even before the driver next to me had moved.

Worst drivers in February