NVE 1843 11/17/16 10:23 PM

This redneck in a 1983-86 Chevy Monte Carlo got mad because as I was traveling down 210 in Spring Lake, NC, I looked over my shoulder to merge from the passing lane into the slow lane. When I looked I had the clear. But this redneck in his 180 hp Monte Carlo had to slam on brakes when he was hauling ass. Then he gets pissed because theres no way I could have known he was coming at a high rate of speed. He then turns down Bethel Church Rd and proceeds to spin his tight rear tire in anger. Wow I guess you think your smog dog Chevy with a peg leg rear end is something huh? Oh well I'm sorry you must have been in a hurry to get that Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer back to your trailer home refrigerator.
DAX 5833 02/23/17 7:37 AM

This redneck cut me off so aggressively that I had to swerve into the median. He was not even past me in his truck and then he flipped me off with my 13 years old son in the front seat. I was driving 10 over the speed limit and was trying to get past the car in the middle lane to move over. He was going at least 90mph.
VTM 7130 02/17/17 7:28 PM

VERY Dangerous Driver He ran a stop sign and almost hit a car in the process. Needs his license taken away.
DFC 4285 02/16/17 8:43 PM

Sketchy, stares at people and waits in parking lots to possibly abduct teen girls.
DLM 4150 02/15/17 11:56 AM

Possible murder suspect
AEO 2945 02/11/17 7:56 PM

Linda
CFP 6718 01/31/17 8:27 AM

Durham driver - who completely ignores lane markings.
1) - driver cut off traffic to go straight from a right-turn-only lane traveling southbound on Page Rd at TW Alexander.
(Local folks will know the intersection. This is a major problem area with jerks like this cutting over into the straight lane to jump the long line. Wish there was a way to report the problematic intersection to DOT or local highway patrol. I see this almost every day. Its only a matter of time until someone gets hurts in a crash.)
2) And then, same driver later on -- southbound on Aviation Pkwy by RDU airport - where southbound traffic merges to one lane to allow Airport to merge from right. driver again ignores solid hatched lane markings to cross over into right hand lane.

Wheres a cop when you need one?!
PCL 9399 01/27/17 4:38 PM

Guy is in a black Kia soul and is freaking out. Tossed two glass bottles at this little old ladies car and is flipping her off going nuts. Glass went all over our car. This is highway 40 east. Guy is waving his hands and freaking out in car. Little nerdy white bald guy(I'm white if it matters just describing him.
ZVW 8388 02/01/17 10:48 PM

Very good
DLN 2225 01/25/17 3:27 PM

Drifted left into ny lane wih no signal light on and open gas cap hanging off of right side pissing everyone off. Also, OLD.

Worst drivers in February