NONE 10/09/16 2:12 PM

This occured on a Friday night on the Brooklyn Queens Expressway eastbound between exits 22 and 24. The time is on the video itself. He goes about 80 mph on a 50 behind me and cuts through the left lane inches away from hitting my rear bumper. I don't have any information regarding the dodge driver (eg license plate) but I really hope that the NYPD can do something about this because this guy could have knocked me out of the ramp. I could have died if that happened. Please someone spread this video to ensure that our roads will be safer because I am now terrified of driving.
DGR 2892 02/17/17 10:23 PM

Sits in front of driveways blocking them to stuff her face in the bronx.
GRU 9698 02/17/17 6:01 AM

Thus guy was driving a jeep wrangler on union rd driving like a complete idiot. He must have had an altercation with another driver in a silver Toyota. He was driving on the median swerving at the Toyota over and over till he eventually cut him off. JUST BECOUSE HE'S A DICK WE ALL ARE PUT IN DANGER. Pulled up next to him and he was old as shit. CALM DOWN BRO!!
GNK 9127 02/15/17 11:50 AM

Driver got out of his, dropped that white trash bag on the street across from my building, and ran into a store. On his return I asked him to pick it up but he ignored me though I said I would post this SHAME on FB.
HAV 2717 02/14/17 8:03 PM

I tried to avoid twice by switching lanes but this lady wouldn't let go. She kept cutting me off n trying to cause an accident just because I gave signal and changed lane in front of her...some folks really need meds for anger management.
GBS 4692 02/18/17 11:14 AM

Fucking imbecile screams out at people on bikes that "they're gonna be hit". Sounds like a threat to me. Maniac.
GRW 6536 02/18/17 6:18 AM

This guy is a preppy TWAT!!!!
Respect the police or your ass will continue to get ticketed!
HAJ 2028 02/10/17 1:00 PM

The red Tacoma pick up truck, this guy is completely nuts!! I now know what it is like to be the victim of road rage ! He passed me doing about 80 on route 9W in Cornwall blowing the horn and flipping me the bird, he then proceeded to wait about two minutes at a stop sign, seems very unstable I think he was looking for a fight. Yes I did use the left lane to pass a slower vehicle on 9W he was a quarter-mile behind Me. No idea why he is trying to pick a fight, please stay away he is dangerous
GVD 8431 02/15/17 9:52 PM