NONE 10/09/16 2:12 PM

This occured on a Friday night on the Brooklyn Queens Expressway eastbound between exits 22 and 24. The time is on the video itself. He goes about 80 mph on a 50 behind me and cuts through the left lane inches away from hitting my rear bumper. I don't have any information regarding the dodge driver (eg license plate) but I really hope that the NYPD can do something about this because this guy could have knocked me out of the ramp. I could have died if that happened. Please someone spread this video to ensure that our roads will be safer because I am now terrified of driving.
HVZ 8954 11/14/17 10:17 AM

It is ok he blocked your way
But is a big problem you take his car”s photo
Like everyone else
They will CRY
GJZ 4635 11/19/17 4:01 PM

Hey bastard, stop being rude you moron!
HEE 4880 11/11/17 12:30 PM

This driver cut over two lanes of traffic to try and cut me off to get into a turning lane. When I wouldn't let him over he came very close to hitting my car and then got over behind me. He proceeded to follow me flashing a police badge and laughing. Another jerk of a cop who thinks rules don't apply to him. This car was a black Chevy equinox.
FLY 2806 11/11/17 2:56 AM

This person hit my vehicle in a parking lot, I was in the car and came out to see the damage because of the loud bang on my side. She just kept on walking away as if nothing happened.
GZK 9787 11/17/17 5:07 PM

This driver is stalking me
2100384 11/15/17 1:43 AM

he almost crashed to my car
GPW 9998 11/07/17 5:12 PM

Grey Honda CRV New York License Plate GPW 9998 Speeding, Extreme Tailgating, Erratic Lane Changing without Signaling, Driving Recklessly and Endangering the Lives of Others! I called 911 and reported him to the POLICE. If You Encounter this A**HOLE, Pull Over and Call 911!
HBX 5357 11/14/17 3:02 PM

DRIVER INTENTIONALLY KILLED 13 PIGEONS WHILE THEY WERE EATING BIRD FOOD AT JONES BEACH FIELD 6 ...
WHY DID YOU DO THIS...? WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU ..?
GNS 2511 11/06/17 7:24 PM

Location: Crossing at Madison Ave and E 24 St, NYC, NY 10010 (in front of the main entrance of Credit Suisse Building)

Time: Nov 6, 2017 3:30 PM

This white and slim driver with the plate GNS 2511 hit a pedestrian when reverting his car on Madison Ave, which is an ONE-WAY street! When the pedestrian came up to talk, the driver claimed that he already horned so it was not his fault. In addition, he asked the pedestrian to "go home and fuXk yourself!" There should be someone coming to teach this driver how to be a responsible driver and more importantly how to speak human language!

Worst drivers in November