NONE 10/09/16 2:12 PM

This occured on a Friday night on the Brooklyn Queens Expressway eastbound between exits 22 and 24. The time is on the video itself. He goes about 80 mph on a 50 behind me and cuts through the left lane inches away from hitting my rear bumper. I don't have any information regarding the dodge driver (eg license plate) but I really hope that the NYPD can do something about this because this guy could have knocked me out of the ramp. I could have died if that happened. Please someone spread this video to ensure that our roads will be safer because I am now terrified of driving.
GXZ 1024 01/18/17 12:26 AM

This black Dodge Grand Caravan likes to sit idiling on my block for 3 hours at a time every couple of weeks.The driver never gets out of the van and after just sitting there for 3 hours pulls away.Very disturbing.
GRH 6090 01/17/17 8:45 AM

Drove on the bike path of Pulaski Bridge
Evidence:

CZA 6963 01/14/17 6:01 PM

Awful driver. He was swerving all over the road. He almost killed me and 22 infant puppies. At a red light I told him to watch where he was going. After he stuck his middle finger up at me. He proceded to get out of his car and chase me with a baseball bat. He started smashing my car, it is now totaled. I got out of my car, grabbed all my little puppies and ran. I recommend you stay away.
HFT 4536 01/13/17 1:07 AM

This a-hole tailgated me and my family on East Passaic Avenue Bloomfield, NJ in 2015. Then proceeded to overtake us illegally so he could brake check us. I got a good picture of this very unsecured driver probably because he looked like a midget, no offense to those who are very short, behind the wheel of a Silver Ford Explorer. The woman actually looked funny with a beard on.
HFT 4536 01/13/17 1:14 AM

The incident actually happened in 2016. Her vehicle was still pretty new so he thought it was the coolest thing in the world. What a loser. LOL!!!
GYS 6724 01/11/17 4:11 PM

I was about to turn right in a parking lot where there is a library with children walking around. I couldn't turn because they were doing construction in that lane. Since I had just looked behind me and nobody was there I put my car in reverse. I had not even started moving yet and all of a sudden she/he flies up on top of me, from out of nowhere, blasting the hell out of their horn like a lunatic.

My bf was with me and basically what he saw was they whipped around the corner of the lot very fast (while pedestrians are milling everywhere) then instead of stopping and waiting for me to back up, they rudely decide to let me know I inconvenienced them. A few taps of the horn or even one panic blow would have sufficed. Then they dramatically go around me and speed blindly around the corner and pull into a spot. (I wasn't even looking for a spot, I was dropping my bf off and leaving).

Parking lots are nowhere to be riding up butts aggressively when you have no idea what is in front of the person. It's very dangerous to go over like 10 miles an hour. Lastly, had they simply beeped to let me know they were there I would have waved at them in apology even though I actually did nothing wrong. I guess they were in a rush to go in the Dollar King. Oh, and they had a school district bumper sticker. Really?
ENM 1066 01/18/17 10:16 AM

HE IS THE WORST MAN IN THE WORLD!
DMJ 6844 01/18/17 10:13 AM

This bastard drove away while I was stuck in the mud. I got stuck because of him. I really hope karma gets that piece of shit!
I wanted to help him because he was stopped.
GFD 6203 01/16/17 6:39 PM

Another DUMB Hillbilly in a truck tailgating at a high rate of speed! He'll cry like a BABY when he wrecks his $50,000 Toy! You know what they say, "The bigger the truck the smaller the penis"!!!

Worst drivers in January