NONE 10/09/16 2:12 PM

This occured on a Friday night on the Brooklyn Queens Expressway eastbound between exits 22 and 24. The time is on the video itself. He goes about 80 mph on a 50 behind me and cuts through the left lane inches away from hitting my rear bumper. I don't have any information regarding the dodge driver (eg license plate) but I really hope that the NYPD can do something about this because this guy could have knocked me out of the ramp. I could have died if that happened. Please someone spread this video to ensure that our roads will be safer because I am now terrified of driving.
GYG 6356 09/23/17 10:55 PM

Asshole cut us off, then tried running my mom and I off the road. Was visibly drunk and kept driving on the shoulders attempting to run us off the road.
GLZ 8975 09/22/17 3:12 PM

I was sitting in my car playing on my cell phone. Waiting on my passenger to return from Hannafords. When I heard a,loud bang and looked up and the driver of the car next to me slammed his door into my passenger side. He hurried into his car and took off.
HBB 4532 09/20/17 5:21 PM

Total ass... had my child in my car. In traffic I switched to the right lane. I guess he was busy looking at his phone I had mite than 2 car spaces. He then proceeds to speed ave get next too me he's 1/2 on the right lane 1/2 on the shoulder and pushes me back to the middle lane not allowing me to get tip the v right. We are in traffic... where was he really going
HBC 6781 09/19/17 4:35 PM

People in this vehicle are going door to door pretending to sell vacuum cleaners. A blonde haired woman that comes to your door and two men that stay in the car. There actually sticking out your house.
GFW 8903 09/17/17 2:52 PM

Cop car black Tahoe
FMD 5259 09/15/17 3:37 PM

On a road trip heading to the east coast when this dick flys up behind us when there is a line in front of us. After some hand gestures he speeds up and passes but not before almost hitting us as he cut us off making us almost run of the road. Being frustrated we catch up to him and pull beside him, we give the standard WTF are you doing looks and a large coke becasue he looks thirst. He sees and nearly pushes us all the way off the road to the point where we were flinging dirt at the people behind us. Be mindful that this is an interstate and there is a shoulder on the right hand side. If you see this plate just know he is a reckless driver and a fucking idiot.
GTL 7337 09/20/17 1:13 AM

Good s guard
GVB 0928 09/12/17 8:29 AM

Looks like he's 14, driving a lifted jeep his idiot parents gave him. Almost plowed in to me as I dropped my 4 year old off at preschool. Waived like a moron afterward like that made it ok like he's in some mentos commercial. Total d-bag.
FDS 4248 09/18/17 11:59 PM