GKB 9535 03/25/17 10:19 AM

This lady is a b*tch! Exsuse my language but she not only was on my tail but then when I tried to switch into another Lane she cut in front of me. She needs to be pulled off the roads !
FYP 2256 03/21/17 10:27 PM

Douche bag driver tried to sideswipe me on Fairmount then flipped me off for no reason.
GDD 7638 03/24/17 12:48 PM

Driving under suspended license
GMX 5279 03/16/17 11:39 AM

This woman has manners or regard for others. Had been sitting in the Lebanon McDonalds drive thru for almost 10 mins, patiently waiting. The large SUV in front me in my way to move to the outer drive thru line, so when he pulled up I was about to go around him to it when this woman jumps her car out and almost hits me to get there. I hut my horm and she proceeds to yell at me that I wasn't watching the line. That I was taking too long. Then she moved very slowly forward to hold myself and everyone else up.

I wonder how she drives on the road.

Not sure of the year, but was a dark green or black Ford Focus.
020YYH 03/10/17 8:50 AM

This man endangered my life with his dangerous operation of his car.
DLB 8197 03/15/17 3:36 PM

Driving extremely recklessly, slipping between cars on the highway with very little room to spare. Risking the lives of everyone around them just to get a second ahead. It was horrifying.
EXK 5382 03/10/17 5:49 PM

An Amazing Driver Their Safe They Use Turn Signals Everything They Diserve A Reward
FLF 1916 03/02/17 12:25 PM

SPEEDING, ILLEGAL PASSING, & RUNNING STOP SIGNS IN A SCHOOL ZONE.

The male driver of FLF 1916 was tailgating me for a couple hundred yards on Otterbein Ave near Blendon MS/Westerville South HS.

In the next block he crossed the center yellow line and blew past me using the center turn lane as a passing lane.

This is a 25 MPH residential area and I estimate he was doing at least 40 MPH.

He then ran 2 stop signs & 1 red light.

His destination was 800 Brooksedge Blvd.

I have also seen him speeding in the neighborhoods near Uptown Westerville (College Ave, Vine St, Broadway Ave, Lincoln Ave, Home St) and I have seen his vehicle parked in front of 86 E Lincoln Ave on multiple occasions.
GHM 8999 03/08/17 11:34 AM

Stops in the middle of the road
FZH 9242 03/08/17 5:20 AM

Speeding, illegal lane changes, complete douchebaggery. Has a Batman sticker and a Punisher sticker. Car is black. Possibly a Ford Focus or something similar.

Worst drivers in March