364 JMZ 08/19/17 11:27 PM

Speeding through Neighborhoods cutting corners. Reckless driver.
9Q6399 08/11/17 10:17 AM

This dickhead was blocking anyone from passing on a 2 lane road and when I finally went around him he left his high beams on (blinding oncoming traffic but not me) and then took his phone out to take a picture of my license plate or car or something.

Too old to be driving, was doing typical old inattentive/aggressive man stuff, blocking lanes, trying to race people light to light but slamming on his brakes going around slight turns, being a dickhead who thinks the world owes him in general.
ZUZ503 08/05/17 7:24 PM

North Plains or other Portland redneck that can't secure their load on their Silverado pickup.
180 JZX 07/27/17 1:27 PM

Hmmm, never realized Ford F-150 considered compact car. At least driver stayed between lines...
388 JPP 07/20/17 10:53 AM

Major bimbo in X6 pulls out in front of traffic going full speed, nearly causes a 4+ car accident, then proceeds to not accelerate to anywhere near the speed limit for several hundred feet. Get off the road. https://vimeo.com/226320586
916 HWB 07/25/17 9:21 AM

VERY DANGEROUS DRIVER!!!!
This driver was speeding thru town riding cars asses and then decided to pass me and slam on his brakes from about 50 to 0 in seconds.. reported him to police
898 JEB 07/13/17 10:34 AM

Woman in a Toyota Camry/Corolla brake checks me until she's going 30mph under the speed limit totally unprovoked. When I passed them later on the highway, her husband leaned as far as he possibly could out the window to flip me off as well as brake check another car that's now behind them.
086 JUP 07/07/17 9:53 PM

Hwy 26 west bound. Dude decided to tailgate in traffic then slowed down. Then speed way up and cuts across three lanes. Meth much?
244 HXL 06/25/17 4:55 PM

Jackass pulls in front of me with less than 2 feet between our bumpers for no reason. There was no one in front of him in his lane and he didn't take any of the exits off the lane I was in. Clearly one of those morons that thinks just because you have your turn signal on everyone needs to yield to you.
632 EZK 06/20/17 9:46 AM

Guy trying to force his way into traffic when it was his responsibility to yield. Came within inches of my car and flashed me dozens of times before leaving his high beams on. Proceeded to flip me off.

This guy needs his license taken away until he can complete a road rage class.

Worst drivers in August