335 HDT 03/17/17 1:05 PM

This Driver couldn't be bothered with safely and legally yielding to a cyclist (myself) who had right of way to cross into the bike lane at an interchange.
The sad Irony here is that people like this oppose cyclists being in the traffic lanes, and yet still do shit like this to keep us out of the bike lanes.
079 HHL 03/23/17 8:15 PM

Driver of 079 HHL! Stay out of my way. 20 year military veteran. I drove convoy in Iraq where we were TOLD to RAM vehicles in our way!! We DID, so I know how to hit & spin people too!!
057 HFL 03/14/17 12:36 AM

You nearly ran a family of three off the road and killed them on hwy 99 in dundee.
722 JGB 03/16/17 6:41 PM

I saw what you did... Shame on you!
597 FNK 03/14/17 11:45 AM

Very bad with bikers
326 HTG 03/05/17 11:16 AM

The shoulder is not a merging lane onto HWY 26 at Sylvan.

963 OKF 03/03/17 1:46 AM

This truck backed into my car pretty hard as I was putting my kid in his carseat. I tried to get him to stop, he paused and then drove away. I took the photo right as he was driving away
041 EYW 03/08/17 8:21 AM

My,my,my. . . . such "tolerant" words from the libtards.
087 HHQ 02/25/17 9:10 PM

Long hair blonde driving some sort of a silver coupe tonight after before 6 p.m. on Boones Ferry going north approaching Tualatin Sherwood Road... Tailgating, probably the most aggressive, worst case, I've ever seen of cars to my left. Then she whipped out all of that lane & cut me off. Since I honked tried to slither away by making a right on Tualatin Sherwood Road. I passed her sitting in the left lane to turn in by Applebee's. She was staring at a device in her lap and talking to another probably late teens early 20-something female sitting in the passenger seat. Didn't have time to see if they had other people in back. Just missed hitting the borrowed vehicle I was driving, thank God
590 JEA 03/02/17 9:46 AM

this car is fuckin sick!

Worst drivers in March