244 HXL 06/25/17 4:55 PM

Jackass pulls in front of me with less than 2 feet between our bumpers for no reason. There was no one in front of him in his lane and he didn't take any of the exits off the lane I was in. Clearly one of those morons that thinks just because you have your turn signal on everyone needs to yield to you.
632 EZK 06/20/17 9:46 AM

Guy trying to force his way into traffic when it was his responsibility to yield. Came within inches of my car and flashed me dozens of times before leaving his high beams on. Proceeded to flip me off.

This guy needs his license taken away until he can complete a road rage class.
664 YSJ 06/26/17 4:53 PM

survival
041 EYW 06/18/17 5:30 PM

Trump would be the first to put one in this dicks head, Only a liberal dumshit would not know this !!! WAKE UP
BKB427 06/05/17 6:22 PM

Got to 4-way stop clearly before this driver. We were going opposite ways. After I was already in the intersection, driver starts going. I had to hit the brakes to avoid a collision. Then the driver, a teenager with a crew cut, yells an obscenity out the window at me and laughs. Parents need to take the car away!
009 HJC 05/23/17 7:57 PM

Found in Cabo San Lucas.. is it the owner?
515 GZK 05/10/17 10:09 AM

Car alarm has been going off for the last 24 hours. Police have called owner multiple times with no response. Car is not registered in this neighborhood. Thanks for abandoning your broken vehicle in a residential area.
312 SMC 05/09/17 8:53 PM

Dodge Ram 3500 driver runs through a solid red pedestrian stop light, while I had the right of way to cross the intersection of NE St. James/Johns Rd and NE Arnold Rd/Petticoat Ln, as if either not paying attention or not giving a damn. In a hurry to get on the freeway via SR-500 Southbound it seems.
617 HHK 05/14/17 7:05 PM

Faked video
343 GPK 05/03/17 5:07 PM

Parked in no parking zone in front of store, blocked up traffic of cars trying to get past in the parking lot. Went inside to shop and came back out 5 minutes later. Hazards were on though, haha. They don't think rules apply to them.

Worst drivers in June