NAQ 355 05/27/17 11:15 AM

This car( Infiniti QX30) pulled into our parking spot as we were trying to pull in and they got out and looked the other way as they walked into the store; Sorry that I don't have a video or photo of what happened.
ASJ 374 05/25/17 11:08 AM

Nasty lady in an ACURA
HWW 521 05/16/17 9:14 PM

GORGEOUS young lady....should have gotten her #. Hope I see her again soon =-)
ESM 207 05/05/17 10:38 AM

Creepy obnoxious guy in old beat up red Ford pick up backed into my car in parking lot. It was his fault - obvious from damage on my bumper. He said "I don't have time for this"...and just left. He knew cops won't do anything and damage is less than deductible. What a jackass.
NDC 478 05/02/17 3:07 PM

Self entitled human garbage that just noses his way into traffic regardless if you waved him in. Imagine this is his tactic in life since I'm guessing he's a piece of shit out of his car too.
LCV 364 04/28/17 5:10 AM

The girl driving this Hyundai is sexy as hell! Just one time with her, that's all I ask!
MZZ 965 04/26/17 6:35 AM

Sexy girl driving mustang!!
FCS 413 04/06/17 10:19 AM

This guy was swerving into my lane, which i had thought was by accident, but he kept moving over nearly hitting me as the car in front of me was stopping at a red light. Mind you, there was no one behind me so of he needed over he could have gotten over. He didn't use a blinker. When I pulled up next to him at a light, he looked at me as though I did something wrong.
MYY 481 03/27/17 12:10 PM

none
RYT 763 02/26/17 9:21 AM

This guy ran me off the road and got out his car and stopped me in the middle of the road. He then proceeded to get out of the car and run towards mine. He's opened my back right door and told my 5 year old son to kill himself because "he's a stupid black nigga" and "he is a burden to society because his skin reflects his heart and his brain must look like a pile of dog shit. But even I respect dog shit more than your black skin you Nigerian freak". I then drove off and my son has not stopped asking me why we aren't normal people and how we can be as good as the white folks.

Worst drivers in May