KXC 473 02/13/17 8:42 AM

This guy plowed into me on Kerr ave in Wilmington, NC and fled the scene, injuring me and the people in the vehicle in front of me. Any information should be directed to the Wilmington City Police Department. The tag was on a red Ford Explorer
JMI 828 02/04/17 2:44 PM

Decided to stop in the middle of the road in front of me for no reason during a left turn signal, causing me to go through on yellow and the light turned red. Later followed me and radioed to someone. Presume he was police of some kind. Done purely to cause me to technically go through on a red light. Unfortunately for him, I have a dashcam that recorded it all.
ILW 890 02/06/17 6:39 PM

Guy is a dick. Takes up two shots routinely and won't drive this shity bmw out even in the rain but takes up valuable space in our underground parking to store his "baby"
JUY 169 01/27/17 8:08 AM

lakharissi younss
KJC 446 01/19/17 5:33 PM

Pigs tryna stop me. Screw dem pigs. Ya gotsa katch me furst.
CHQ 306 01/12/17 7:08 AM

This guy lives in Sugar Creek and is an aggressive A$$. Tried to open his door into my car as i passed him while he was parked. I stopped and he first said i should have waited on him and when i pointed out i had stopped but i wasnt going to wait 5 mins while he sat there he decided i was then going too fast. I pointed out i was stopped then went around him at less than 10 mph. He then just yelled slow down and drove off--well over 25 mph.
KYU 483 01/16/17 8:01 PM

This is a male prostitute with this phone number (803) 228-1210
JTD 471 12/30/16 7:34 AM

Dumbass riding my tail in a 35 MPH zone where EPD love to pull people over. My truck may be jacked up but if your headlights disappear in my rear view mirrors, you're probably going to eat my tow hitch if I need to avoid a collision in front of me.
KTI 454 12/20/16 12:31 PM

This person is hostile, sneaky and will threaten to report you to security if you look at her wrong for her stealing your parking spot that you waited on for ten minutes. She is a very unhappy person who should seek counseling. What comes around goes around.
IFW 706 12/12/16 9:42 PM