3KT U38 04/17/17 7:01 PM

Kade?
62X P34 08/07/16 9:37 PM

A man punched a 13year old boy in the face in ssc ne because the man was impatient and didnt stop for the pedestrian thank god there were witnesses and cops were called.
SOCOOL (CA) 06/21/17 2:56 PM

Cut me off the other day and tried to run me off the road. Then stopped in front of me causing me to hit his back bumper and he dragged me out of the car and attempted to beat me.
S81 GRE (NJ) 06/16/17 1:00 AM

yup dumb ugly dont begin to describe this bitch
S16 9345 (IL) 06/06/17 10:10 PM

Crosses over double yellow line and hits motorcyclist. After the accident the driver's phone is sitting in his lap
SW50 (MI) 06/02/17 7:59 AM

Attempted to pass on the right at the roundabout at 14 and Farmington and failed to overtake me. Instead of merging into the lane behind me, chose to speed up into the five feet of space in the ending lane and almost collided with the car in front. Tailgated hard and ended up at same lights behind same car. Took a photo of me as an example of staying in one's own lane and not tailgating. Gosh, I'm so embarrassed.
S84 5492 (IL) 06/08/17 11:21 AM

this is my plate. I drive a school bus and just had the idea that if your dash cam catch a driver driving through a stopped school bus's stop arm please post the plates and video
SJC671 (IN) 05/23/17 2:33 AM

Dangerous cutting off, passing on right at last minute when right lane ends in construction zone.
SUV. Scorpion decal and yellow paw decal on rear window.
SPINAL (NY) 05/19/17 5:20 AM

Complete douchebag of a driver. This arrogant twit is going to mill someone some day soon.
S62 0742 (IL) 05/09/17 9:44 PM

This person was driving in front of me on Jefferson this morning and INTENTIONALLY driving through ALL the puddles on the side of the street to make big splashes of water, like in Jeep comercials. Everything was fine until they passed this guy on the sidewalk and splashed him and completely soaked him. You think they stopped and apologized? Nope, they kept on driving.

Worst drivers in June