1A8770 10/14/17 11:51 AM

Almost hit us when they pulled out of a store parking lot. Go back to South Dakota!
3KT U38 04/17/17 7:01 PM

Kade?
62X P34 08/07/16 9:37 PM

A man punched a 13year old boy in the face in ssc ne because the man was impatient and didnt stop for the pedestrian thank god there were witnesses and cops were called.
SPEDMAN (PA) 04/07/18 5:56 PM

A true credit. Eats burgers like a true american.
SK9 M3W (MO) 03/19/18 7:34 PM

SATAN (FL) 03/20/18 2:36 PM

saw this one recently
S92 2856 (IL) 02/21/18 4:41 PM

Lil guy was in a hurry to get somewhere. Orange and black former taxicab. I was going west on belmont just east of the expressway at kedzie. I was 3-4 mph over the limit and he was almost touching my bumper. I slowed down. He didnt like that. He got in the right lane, threatened me, went past, swerved at me, cut me off and stopped, got out of the car, punched my drivers side window, he finally left. He told me he was in a big hurry. No ones going to force me into a traffic accident. Was gonna go to the cops, I took a pic of his license plate. Decided its too much of my time. Good luck, little guy. Hope you got where you were going on time
SKI4EVA (NH) 02/24/18 9:46 AM

Saw your car on the back of a flatbed. Hope you have another way to the mountains!
S98 FLU (NJ) 01/20/18 10:51 AM

Even though I was doing 50 in a 45 it wasn't good enough for her. At the red light she tried to go around me around the turn like a freaking idiot. I hope she gets a ticket. Oh I forgot to mention I had a small child in my car at the time. Just kill me and my kid cuz you're in a rush to get somewhere.
S28 7768 (IL) 12/05/17 2:23 PM

F*ck YOU. Don't change lanes in a F*CKING intersection and don't go 15 under bc I honked for you doing something illegal! Good thing I called the cops on you, B!TCH. You should get your license taken away you piece of shit.

Worst drivers in April