62X P34 08/07/16 9:37 PM

A man punched a 13year old boy in the face in ssc ne because the man was impatient and didnt stop for the pedestrian thank god there were witnesses and cops were called.
SUDOSU (GA) 01/22/17 10:51 PM

SUHDOOD (IL) 01/09/17 4:53 PM

Kid driving a red car with lots of stickers. Racing around like a jerk.
STN 666 (NE) 01/09/17 4:46 PM

Check this out
SMITH4 (GA) 12/29/16 1:44 PM

The person driving this plate is horrible! They were such a safe driver that I rolled down my window to compliment them, and the woman driving was so attractive I lost focus and almost crashed! Thanks a lot!
S98 8640 (IL) 12/18/16 4:30 PM

keeps going slow then fast on purpose. almost made me crash
SV22487 (PA) 12/07/16 6:21 AM

Whoever was driving this school students van at 6:55 a.m. on Rt. 28, this person shouldn't be on the road and especially driving a vehicle transporting students. I can see something happening like the bus accident down south recently that killed innocent school children.

As I was driving I noticed that this driver was inches, I'm talking inches away, from the car in front of him for a long stretch of time at a high rate of speed.

Then later he proceeds to cut me off in the passing lane. If I didn't hit the brakes I would of hit him as he cut in front of me with absolutely no space to do that. I'm thankful no one was close behind me. Then this maniac drove over the speed limit and cut back into the right lane in between cars that was close together to go on the overpass.

This person has definite road rage issues and shouldn't be behind a vehicle let alone transporting school students.

The school students van license plate was SV22487, vehicle 2309 SE01 and it took place around 6:55 a.m. on Rt. 28 heading south.
S73 4411 (IL) 12/02/16 11:46 PM

Hit and Run at Shoe Factory Rd and Toastmaster approximately 9:45pm Friday 12/2/16. Was turning right into our subdivision and rear-ended by this 2007 silver scion tc. Scion didn't stop, took off down the road. Caught up to them to get the plate number and passenger in my car called 911 to report. Scion turned off their headlights and was blowing stop signs and red lights to evade. Lost them at a stop light but filed police report immediately.

It appeared the driver was looking down when they hit my vehicle, possibly on their phone or distracted in some way. Appeared to be young female with shoulder length, light hair. Maybe Caucasian or medium skin toned.
STY 174 (HI) 11/26/16 2:53 PM

This driver filmed themselves driving extremely fast and posted it upon their YouTube page. They also hung a large piece of what looked to be filming equipment out of their window.
S99 3987 (IL) 11/26/16 3:13 PM

This young woman was texting while driving, holding up traffic when she didn't see the light change to green. At the next light, she barreled through the red light!

Worst drivers in January