T12 24H 04/03/17 6:38 PM

This cunt in a gold Honda minivan refused to follow the move over slow poke bad driver, law, constantly on the shoulder and swerving back to the lane, and when I was finally able to pass her on the right I noticed she was Facebooking and driving like only a dumbass cunt would do.
T13 90R 06/10/16 3:26 PM

This guy is an asshole
T13 90R 05/24/16 3:29 PM

Thinks he's still in Mexico!
T13 90R 05/23/16 5:40 PM

I've seen this car around Franklin. Drives like an idiot in his POS HONDA.
T13 90R 05/18/16 1:42 PM

This car constantly exceeds the speed limit in Franklin
T69 19N 04/26/16 2:49 PM

This lady cut me off in traffic...putting your blinker on WHILE you are butting in a lane that barely has a half a car length between vehicles doesn't constitute "but I used my blinker"
T70 31R 03/17/16 4:56 PM

Ran a stop sign that included a large "Cross Street Does Not Stop" sign. Oblivious.
631RCJ 06/12/17 3:04 PM

This inbred piece of shit thinks his old truck is a NASCAR. Busted knuckle and other Stickers all over the back window and redneck camo accents. Dark Green truck. He was flying everywhere, riding everyone's ass so close that I couldn't tell there was a suv in front of him and swerving back and forth while riding their ass to intimidate him. The cops need to impound this dumbasses truck before he kills someone and take his license away. I hope he crashes his truck into a tree without his seatbelt on so he can take himself out and not hurt anybody else.
743KRY 04/05/17 6:58 AM

Blue GMC Sierra 2500. This piece of shit drives like a douchebag. Speeds like a demon, tailgates so close you can't see his headlights, cuts people off, lane dives back and forth without signal. He must be one of them worthless scumbags from Michigan. I hope he doesn't breed.
976ZPT 04/04/17 10:33 PM

If you see this vehicle, do not approach, call 9-1-1 immediately!

Worst drivers in June