T12 24H 04/03/17 6:38 PM

This cunt in a gold Honda minivan refused to follow the move over slow poke bad driver, law, constantly on the shoulder and swerving back to the lane, and when I was finally able to pass her on the right I noticed she was Facebooking and driving like only a dumbass cunt would do.
T13 90R 06/10/16 3:26 PM

This guy is an asshole
T13 90R 05/24/16 3:29 PM

Thinks he's still in Mexico!
T13 90R 05/23/16 5:40 PM

I've seen this car around Franklin. Drives like an idiot in his POS HONDA.
T13 90R 05/18/16 1:42 PM

This car constantly exceeds the speed limit in Franklin
T69 19N 04/26/16 2:49 PM

This lady cut me off in traffic...putting your blinker on WHILE you are butting in a lane that barely has a half a car length between vehicles doesn't constitute "but I used my blinker"
T70 31R 03/17/16 4:56 PM

Ran a stop sign that included a large "Cross Street Does Not Stop" sign. Oblivious.
743KRY 04/05/17 6:58 AM

Blue GMC Sierra 2500. This piece of shit drives like a douchebag. Speeds like a demon, tailgates so close you can't see his headlights, cuts people off, lane dives back and forth without signal. He must be one of them worthless scumbags from Michigan. I hope he doesn't breed.
976ZPT 04/04/17 10:33 PM

If you see this vehicle, do not approach, call 9-1-1 immediately!
310KQK 03/26/17 8:23 PM

What a complete asshole
He loses his temperature at the local art theatre where families are, shouting obscenities and yelling "I'm not your negro!" as he walks away from a manager (he was not African-American). Before being thrown out, he walked infront of the movie screen with his phone out while the movie was running and made a scene when he was asked to turn it off, making the rest of the watchers uncomfortable. He seemed to want to pick a fight which was very odd because of how slight and small his frame was. I hope he has an attitude adjustment and ceases being a bother to others in this community.

Worst drivers in April