TMH328 12/14/16 2:49 PM

This person is too slow for a driving a porche
TTP381 11/09/16 11:18 AM

Almost hit my car, followed me so he could scream and hit my window with a bat.
T700BAA 07/23/16 4:51 PM

Your driving is rubbish your car is black and red you think your a racer cutting people up and racing past people no indercators at all and did respectful to over drivers 😡😡
GRD 1936 01/22/17 2:31 PM

Pulling out of a restaurant parking space, this guy came flying out of a parking spot on the phone in an attempt to get past us. Startled by how close he got to our car, my wife honked the horn. This guy turned around and followed us out of the parking lot blowing his horn and flipping us off. At the stop light, as soon as it turned green he came from behind us and cut us off and tried to make us hit him. As we tried to get away from him he continued to jump in front of us and slam on the brakes acting like he was trying to get out of his car. We called the police and made a report. He was a young kid in his 20's with a woman and a baby...We're getting a dash cam...
FMR 4127 01/22/17 8:41 AM

In arlington, tx at collins & I20 - this man who was wearing a wig, large hat, and glasses was going amd asking for cash money. Very suspicious mannerisms.
HYP 9384 01/21/17 9:20 AM

This doofus caught in stopped traffic decided he would pull into the TEXpress lanes right in front of me while traffic and I were doing 60+mph. Instead of speeding up to the speed of Express lane traffic he pulled out his phone and started surfing while doing 40mph. What a moron. He kept surfing, slowing for no reason, jam braking and drifting for miles all the while delaying everybody behind him. Wake up dude this is not your personal driveway.
CRR 3800 01/18/17 10:34 PM

Lady park her car on the rear tire of my f250 in a chick fill a drive thru line and yelled at me for like 5 minutes saying I cut in line. Her two toddlers in the back seat didn't get their food any faster because of her rant and I showed major restraint not to call the police on her for assault with a motor vehicle. She's lucky she parked on my back tire and didn't hurt my truck.
JCY 7967 01/17/17 12:59 PM

This psycho flipped me off and followed me to my house where she kept taking pics.
DMV 8952 01/16/17 11:51 AM

Ran me up onto a curb passing me on narrow road then tore thru traffic using turn lanes to pass people, surpassed the speed limit by far in misting rain and thick fog during morning work traffic.
DMV 8952 01/16/17 8:13 AM