VLX 2917 09/11/17 2:12 PM

This maniac tried to cut me off coming from the wrong lane turning on to Rhode Island Ave NW at Logan Circle. He pulled up next to my car and threatened me saying "you better learn to drive that damn car before you get f'd up. He's a psychopath and needs to be stopped before he hurts or Kills someone.
VSS 5735 09/13/17 6:32 AM

Very hot!
VGW 2365 09/03/17 8:00 PM

If you ever get into an incident with this guy, beware that this chinese guy claims fake things with insurance like neck injury, etc. even if he had prior problems which wasnt attended until then. He just wants your money, using any and all chances whoever it is
VLM 8384 08/30/17 9:40 AM

The driver of this car needs to know that their license plates were mentioned in a protective order against a good friend of mine, who has never owned said car or operated it. Last known driver is named Traci Jobe from Williamsburg Va. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=128438384455649&1=7d9f1bfb15
VHK 8233 08/28/17 10:26 AM

TERRIBLE DRIVER. ALMOST HIT ME WITH HER CAR IN THE PARKING LOT. She was speeding in the parking lot on the wrong side of the rode!
VTC 8050 08/28/17 6:52 AM

Wow! Very hot! Kingman Gate.
VBF 5735 08/14/17 10:48 AM

This person passed two cars at a time using a turning lane (where passing is prohibited). Both cars that he passed were going the speed limit. It nearly caused an accident with oncoming traffic. Stay away from this terrible driver.
VXE 4688 08/13/17 7:27 PM

Williamsburg VA. This car (Older dark Acura) tried to cut me off very badly when I had no choice but to merge! He waited until I had to come over and then sped up to cut me off and make me slam on my brakes! Very dangerous for the car behind me, so I continued to go over and merge. He got very angry and followed me for about 5 miles through housing areas and country roads. At each stop sign he would get out of his vehicle in order to approach me but I made each turn to leave him behind. After about 3 miles of this I called the police and gave them his plate and description. The cops told me to keep moving and they were sending a car to confront this moron. At about this point he switched to the passenger seat and let his girlfriend drive. He reached into the glove compartment but I did not see a weapon. He finally stopped to change to drive again and I made a turn he could not follow so I lost him. Terrible driver!
VLD 4324 08/17/17 4:20 AM