VJW 3145 05/19/17 3:58 PM

Nothing says, "use my Lyft services" like cutting people off in traffic and jamming your ass into a merge lane where no space actually exists. What a jerk.
VLL 9011 05/21/17 11:20 AM

The car was stolen, please tell me if you see it by contacting at victormay01@yahoo.com
VFK 6615 05/10/17 8:02 PM

Male driver, looked like early 30s. I was beside him at a stop light and he blew the horn to get my attention. He gave me the middle finger and yelled racial slurs at me. My two daughters were in my van and I feared for their safety. I see his car a lot around the Vienna metro.
VHA 9186 05/10/17 8:42 AM

If they are trying to get others to notice their wording of "Jesus" across the back and the Bible quote from John 15-13, there are much better ways of doing this. The whole time, I kept thinking "Do unto others". Driver is definitely a hypocrite or the vehicle is stolen.
VHA 9186 05/10/17 8:33 AM

We were on Mathis Ave. in Manassas, VA going the speed limit of 25mph. Vehicle with this plate, and JESUS in big lettering across the back, pulled out directly in front of us. Husband came to stop to avoid collision. After pulling out in front of us, vehicle comes to a dead stop, then proceeds to go about 10 - 15 mph on Mathis, waving at us, until we reached the Liberia Rd., where they got in right turn lane to make right onto Liberia. Again, driver waves at us. We did not do anything (except for me getting a pic). The driver appeared elderly but that is no excuse for driving that way then trying to TORMENT other drivers. As for the lettering across the back, I think "hypocrite" would be more appropriate.
VKR 5272 05/08/17 9:55 AM

Short male driver in a cheap VW. Watch out for this guy because boy he's got a temper. Didn't like having much nicer car merge in front of him so he lashed out in a juvenile manor. I hope he finds this post to know that it's dangerous behavior that will most like him in trouble one day. It may be a good idea to get some help and some male heeled boots. Because that Napoleon complex is very unattractive.
VNL 9744 05/14/17 7:15 PM

Horrible driver ran a stop sign and hit my brand new Lexus. This driver does not have insurance.
VCT 5958 04/28/17 7:03 AM

To the man with the olive skin and dark beard and mustache driving a black Subaru Outback with the Virginia license plate VCT-5958 who cut me off four times on the beltway and then THREW A PLASTIC BOTTLE at my windshield when I honked as you merged into my car's exact space, this afternoon by the toll road going south around 3:45pm:

Hope you got where you were going...safely.
VCT 5958 04/27/17 10:49 PM

Unsafe and inconsiderate driver on the highway.
VDL 6335 04/18/17 9:25 PM