VZK 7992 11/19/17 3:49 PM

WHY DO YOU DRIVE WITH YOUR TAILGATE OPEN? You had a full tailgate with stuff sticking out. Can't you put it in the backseat? Wow!
VKP 3810 11/18/17 1:05 PM

This person was on his phone on I66 west, holding up traffic, almost ran a van with kids in the car off the road in the process, then got mad at the van because and gave them the middle finger..
VHZ 4717 11/10/17 4:55 PM

Just witnessed an old couple and their grand children having to walk from a really far parking spot in this cold weather, because this JERK took up multiple parking spots upfront.
VSJ 2318 11/09/17 5:33 AM

Looked like a white male. Drives a blue Ford edge with a bike rack. Complete disregard for traffic safety, no turn signal, pushed me into oncoming traffic
VTB 6257 11/14/17 3:38 PM

Just tried to run me over in arlington.
VXC 3688 11/05/17 8:29 PM

This plate belongs to a white mustang, and the owner is a rich teenager who doesn't care about anyone else's safety or well being. I see him everyday on my way back home from work. He speeds at almost double the limit, weaves through traffic, and almost ran a few children over. He's always on his phone, either texting or calling someone. He even gave me the birdie when he passed me.
VZJ 6729 11/04/17 7:03 PM

I watch this crazy woman weave through traffic while cutting people off in my rear view mirror. After almost side swiping me she pulled out her phone to record me because I guess she was pissed I didn't move out of the way fast enough. After getting flipped off she continued to make obscene gestures in from of my kids while cutting other drivers off.
VJN 5848 10/30/17 7:13 PM

Speeding. This driver found a car "going too slow" in this idiot's terms. Went over with no signal, flipped and cut off that car. And sped away. Recklessly tailgating people. Multiple problems. Such a bad driver!
VVE 7429 10/24/17 7:03 AM

Driving way to fast, I was going 60, this lady had to be going 80 on a foggy morning down a back road. Came up and rode my bumper then passed on double lines. Next we got behind a stopped school bus and she pulled around the cars in front of her like she would just pass the 10 cars stopped and the bus! I was relieved when she didn’t do that and run over a child! She proceeded to pass cars once we were moving again. She might be late to work but she will be early to her funeral driving like this!
VEU 2139 10/30/17 7:15 PM

😲 OMG! Speeding. Tailgates car. Gets over (no signal, duh) and speeds away. Ugh!!!

Worst drivers in November