DXP 196 06/24/17 4:12 AM

This creep was parked in the middle of the road in front mf the house at midnight. I approached him and asked him to move on, he refused, and was a dick as well. Called troopers, who responded and I heard him giving them a hassel.
I've met some strange dudes in my day, but this guy wierded me out.
GXF 196 06/22/17 7:30 PM

Driver may be known to get mad at insurance agents, get mad at gas station attendants, also recently got suspended/expelled from colleges in Schenectady NY and Vermont. Drivers name is Neysa E. Ribeca. She drives a 2015 White Kia Sportage with Vermont plate GXF-196. Beware
DXP 196 06/24/17 4:14 AM

Poor writing as I'm beat and on my phone after staying up to keep and eye on things.
GFY 112 06/09/17 9:03 PM

Clearly drunk driving through Essex on 6/9/17, and probably should be spending the night in jail. I hope you got caught, asshole.
GXF 196 05/12/17 6:57 PM

There is a white 2015 Kia Sportage with Vermont plate GXF-196 driven by a multiple convicted prostitute from Schenectady NY. Her name is Neysa E. Ribeca. Been known to steal money, prostitute herself for money and impersonate a police officer. You may encounter this very bad young lady in the Arlington VT area. Be on the lookout, she tends to have anger issues and is paranoid. Has recently been suspended from an area college. Is on Sec.8 housing yet drives a next to next Kia Sportage. Has been thrown out of Schenectady NY and recently moved out of Altamont NY before being evicted. Beware of Neysa E.Ribeca in her 2015 White Kia Sportage., Plate number GXF 196.
OIF 615 04/27/17 11:40 AM

Berenice
GTF 675 03/31/17 2:28 PM

Very aggressive driver; finds it necessary to harrass others who are legally turning into the lane. Consistent tailgating, and then illegally passing.

Then plays the victim.

10/10 - would strangle in public
AKD 425 03/22/17 12:15 AM

On Saturday March 18th, 2017 you turned left heading South from Pearl Street by Leonardo's pizza. I was about to cross the street heading east. You did not yield for a pedestrian, you almost hit me AND YOU WERE TEXTING!! You never even saw me.
ZDT 467 03/25/17 3:37 AM

Idiot has a habit of parking inkther peoples spot!
AKD 425 03/22/17 12:13 AM

You turned left from Pearl Street. I was about to cross the street heading east. You did not yield for a pedestrian and you almost hit me AND YOU WERE TEXTING!! You never even saw me.

Worst drivers in June