01/20/17 6:09 PM

01/16/17 5:38 PM

The owner of a dark Honday Civic, plate AAJ9401 was angry that he could only go 5 over on a military rd. So on Perimeter RD on JBLM, the jerk crossed the solid double yellow and then proceeded to brake check for 15 seconds.
01/16/17 5:38 PM

01/14/17 11:20 PM

Parked in a spot they did not dig out after the worst snowstorm in 10+ years. Residents in our hood spent lots of time digging out but not for d-bags from WA to park in.
01/18/17 8:44 PM

Watched her drag a child by the hood of his coat into her car.
01/10/17 3:32 PM

Got frustrated that I was ONLY going 5 miles over the speed limit so rode my tail and then passed me on a two lane road with oncoming traffic. Got in front of me, slammed on his brakes and came to a complete halt. I did all I could to not run into him as did the 5 cars behind me. Total $&?/:@ move and could have super traumatic. Wonder what would have happened had I read ended him when he stopped for no reason with no one in front of him and multiple witnesses.
01/09/17 6:55 PM

In a crowded Safeway parking lot, this jerk felt he deserved to take 2 spots.
01/15/17 12:10 AM

So here's an idea, instead of bitching about it on the internet, how about barricading his car with the snow that was previously shoveled.
01/05/17 2:27 PM

Hit my parked car. Parked next to me. Didn't leave a note even though we made eye contact when I walked to my car (unaware of the hit at the time). Left him a note to not be an asshole and to leave a note next time, reminding him that a hit and run is a felony. Left him my email to give him the opportunity to apologize. Never got contacted.
01/12/17 11:06 AM

Saw this car on the "People of Wal-Mart" calendar. Orange you glad you read this? Haha

Worst drivers in January