02/21/17 7:44 PM

Rudest driver I ever seen. I was at a costco gas station, just finishing up, and apparently she can't wait for that extra 5 seconds for me to start my car. And she decided to pull in front of me despite there's PEOPLE right next to her, she risked other people's life, and wasted 6 minutes of my life, because her little precious 5 seconds. Oh and she flipped me off when she leaves too, what a nice person right there :)
02/18/17 4:53 PM

This incident involved a Seattle Yellow Taxi driver. I was sitting at a red light. I felt a bump on my bumper from behind. This driver had hit me. Not enough to cause damage. I was surprised but not injured. He then got out of his car, ran at my car and started screaming at me telling me I hit him. He then punched my drivers side door with all his might. He was very aggressive and seemed unstable. He then got in his car, drove around me and sped off.
02/16/17 6:55 PM

Junkie parked in my drive way and had no idea what was going on. Asked him to go. He did. He is driving stoned or something. Be safe.
02/16/17 3:30 PM

The driver of this vehicle continually runs a stop sign EVERY MORNING at 7:05am PST near my house. This has happened 3 times this week. Drives aggressively and likes to race/speed, cut others off. I caught up to the vehicle and took this photo. Calling it in to the Sheriff. Not above the law AT ALL.
02/14/17 2:07 PM

Driver cuts through Asa Mercer Junior High drop off area on 16th Ave S to avoid 20 mph school zone on 15th Ave S. He speeds through 16th, which really is an alley and puts students and residential area neighbors at risk. I have witnessed him nearly run over students several times. He continues to the I-5 or West Seattle pass once back on 15th and cuts through traffic recklessly as he does so.
02/14/17 11:00 AM

Douchebag with the Honda Pilot thought it was a good idea to park in between two spaces at a college parking lot during rush hour. Hard enough trying to find a parking spot as it is, every weekday. Just because you have a handicap permit does not mean you can park anyway you want.

Taken this Tuesday morning after i got out of my car to attend class.
02/20/17 9:08 PM

Swerving and cutting drivers off at night. Threw objects at my car. This guy is a lunatic.
02/12/17 8:45 PM

Very dangerous driver. Tailgated me for a whole block with high beams. Honking crazy and trying to swerve me off the road. I had my kids in the back. Then pulled into fredmyers so I turned around and got her license plate number.
02/09/17 5:52 PM

Worse driver ever. Trying to provoke road rage.
02/09/17 12:55 PM

Take your ass back too being white you dumbass bitch!! Stop dating blacks if you dont like the outcome stupid!! The video puts you on straight blast mode!! God dont like ugly & by you doing that you just made yourself really ugly!!!

Worst drivers in February