696 WLH 01/29/18 11:44 AM

Stops at crosswalks :)
AAE6607 01/04/18 6:19 PM

what a save!
447 VZJ 11/25/17 3:52 PM

Distracted driver; rear-ended and totaled my daughter's vehicle November 22nd while she was stopped in traffic waiting to make a duly signaled left hand turn.
664 SVY 11/28/17 10:35 PM

Total cheese head driving in MN from Wi pulled out in front of me when I had the green light and he had a red. Slammed on breaks honked horn when I drove past him he didn’t even care.
787 UXR 11/17/17 4:16 PM

This guy hit my vehicle PARKING. My vehicle was parked, I came out with a delivery and found I couldn't get in. Pictures will show why. He refused that he didn't the damage claiming he has had his van for a long time and doesn't know where his marks came from, then left without giving info.
501 WVV 11/23/17 4:08 PM

Holy gosh! He needs 2 calm down.
168 YMM 10/11/17 5:07 PM

Kept intentionally rolling up on rear tire of motorcyclist.
656 WRZ 09/20/17 2:29 AM

female driver. was riding my taillights on 43, i'm already in right lane to take atkinson exit. continues riding my bumper all the way up the ramp. i yield and move to left lane on atkinson to get out of her way. shortly after she comes flying by me going 55-60, cuts me off, and then brakes to a complete stop right in front of me at a roundabout that no one else was at. i wasn't able to brake in that short of a distance and smashed into her backend. tried to be civil with her after the incident and all she would say is that "i should be held accountable" for her assriding, speeding, and reckless driving. my car is ruined, hers has a cracked bumper.. this lady is a whackjob!
825 JKM 07/18/17 5:45 PM

Skipped 3 lines almost hit me and someone else.
419 VEN 05/25/17 1:27 PM

This person cut me off, almost hitting my bumper. Then cut off several other drivers on a very busy, congested interstate. She was swerving to either side as she was distracted by her phone. She needs to pay more attention, and not come so close to hitting people.

Worst drivers in February