501 WVV 01/19/17 4:55 PM

Assaulted a cyclist.
501 WVV 01/23/17 5:49 PM

this fucker is toast
127 UTC 01/14/17 5:44 AM

Seems to appear in this video:
809 XXN 12/29/16 2:16 PM

Stay away from this Lyft Driver. He is rude, unprofessional, and borderline a criminal. He is currently driving for Lyft in NJ. He picked me up at the train station and after I asked him to keep his phone visible so that I could see the route he was taking me home (phone was on his seat), he cursed me out and said that as a woman I have no right to question him. We argued all the way. He called me a hore and that all American women are hores. Then, when I attempted to leave the car, right in front of my home, he would not let me out. I called my nephew on my cell to come out and when he saw my nephew approaching the car, he sped off we me. I had to tackle him and grab the key out of the ignition. I called the cops and he tried to accuse me of threatening him which is why he drove off with me. Sadly the cops could not arrest him because it was his words against mine. He even said to the cops that women have no voice and I should not have questioned him.
772 SXN 12/05/16 3:14 AM

Assholes
768 TKJ 12/03/16 2:30 PM

Parked on wrong side of the road for several days and and when they did finally move itt hey were obviously heavily intoxicated. Retarded!
649 VRB 11/21/16 5:39 PM

Super aggressive driver and road rager. Ran 2 cars off of I43 southbound at the Mequon road ramp and kept going. Cut me off earlier, flashed my brights at him and he then tried to run me off the road.
220 XVK 11/13/16 4:36 AM

Horrible driver! Almost hit a dog and didn't flinch. Road rage, road hog, and seemed to be driving under the influence
017 VZY 10/25/16 3:21 PM

What an ugly attempt at a human being I now know we do come from the apes if you see this guy show no courtesy unless of course you are scraping his guts from beneath a b-double.
700 WDP 10/23/16 5:10 AM

QLD plate, Brisbane area, 700 WDP, red Mitsubishi lancer, this guy is the uhf idiot known as sweetie or Elmo who constantly sits on the trucking channel fucking with people and clogging airwaves, he also drives berry dangerous cutting me off to the point where I had to jump heavy on the brakes in a Loaded B-Double to avoid killing him, I then saw him cut infront of multiple other trucks and cars and try starting a fight in traffic with another person, he is ugly as a bucket of ass holes and has a terrible personality. Avoid at all costs and do the world a favour ....fight the instinct to brake when he does it next time

Worst drivers in January