7LMG356 (CA) 06/24/17 11:20 AM

Pretty sure this is the meathead who intentionally cut me off after I unintentionally got in front of him while he was doing DOUBLE the speed limit in a 55 zone in San Diego on the 163 south just outside of downtown. My car is quick but not quick enough as he proceeded to accelerate beyond my expectations of his little vw and "punish" me for my insurrections and cut me off forcing me to slam on my brakes when I was basically unaware of his initial presence until I was already in his lane. There's a certain way to do things like haul ass on the freeway. This guy may have a fast car but he has no clue what he's doing when speeding. Dangerous and stupid!
DXP 196 (VT) 06/24/17 4:12 AM

This creep was parked in the middle of the road in front mf the house at midnight. I approached him and asked him to move on, he refused, and was a dick as well. Called troopers, who responded and I heard him giving them a hassel.
I've met some strange dudes in my day, but this guy wierded me out.
5DTF211 (CA) 06/24/17 1:41 AM

7JVS069 (CA) 06/23/17 7:10 PM

Persons driving this vehicle black kia are scam artists who cause accidents and then try to convince u to pay them under the table for their damages and then call their Posse whos 5 mins behind them in rush hour traffic who by the way are all in on it to help bully you into thinkn the accident is ur fault and u better pay them in cash or they are going to report it to ur insurance. They refuse to give u their identification and then when the cops are called they try to drive off. All of her posse show up again threatening to kick my ass, 2 different sets of people men and women. When the police showed up the Kia was blocked from leaving, the cop was told the situation. The cop said to take his card and to leave because this lady locked herself in her car screaming and crying and refused to give her identity to the officer. BEWARE OF THIS LADY AND HER POSSE WHO CAUSE ACCIDENTS AND DEMAND CASH!
6DQG760 (CA) 06/22/17 9:37 PM

Dear Miss I.E.. Would you mind slowing it down a little, using your signal and generally behaving like a lady whilst behind the wheel? Thank you.
GXF 196 (VT) 06/22/17 7:30 PM

Driver may be known to get mad at insurance agents, get mad at gas station attendants, also recently got suspended/expelled from colleges in Schenectady NY and Vermont. Drivers name is Neysa E. Ribeca. She drives a 2015 White Kia Sportage with Vermont plate GXF-196. Beware
BXW 2023 (NY) 06/22/17 1:26 PM

Hit and Run Video attached and Pic Someone was nice enough to follow this idiot who hit and ran damaging my friend's parked car. Brighton Beach Avenue and Coney Island Avenue in Brooklyn NY.
JBX 4733 (TX) 06/22/17 11:40 AM

Yep, not just a bad driver, a bad person aka a-hole. Tried to cut off the driver with the dash cam, almost hit him then has no regard for another human and has no regard for rules of the road or human decency. Wish this guy had done this to me. Now with his plate number we know where he lives and what he looks like from the video.

And to Ted, why the hell would you ask such a moronic question? If I have to answer that for you, you should just kill yourself and end the gene pool with you. Also you should work on your grammar or go back to 6th grade.
KHR 2793 (PA) 06/22/17 6:26 AM

Going down route 56 this Toyota passed two cars behind me illegally, then passed me, then passed the truck in front of us to get behind two cars and a coal truck.
We just turned onto route 954 past coys and the coal truck slowed down cuz of ducks crossing and the Toyota started passing only to see the ducks and STOP in the other lane. As they finished crossing, this Toyota continued passing illegally.
7TPE256 (CA) 06/21/17 9:30 PM

Then watch out for this self-righteous Prius driver that lackadaisically cuts across the double line only to cut off a motorcyclist that was driving in the HOV lane. Irvine, 8am, I-5 North Bake Parkway.

Worst drivers in June