6TWU917 (CA) 10/18/17 1:35 PM

This guy and his girlfriend were parked in no-parking red zone for about 15 minutes in front of a K-Mart. When a security guard came up to him to tell him he had to move, he got out of the car, pushed the guard, threatened to "beat the s**t" out of him and left at a high speed. (Sorry I didn't get the whole thing on video. It didn't occur to me to record until after he pushed the guard)
JBX 9931 (PA) 10/18/17 5:26 PM

Female. Does not get the concept of 4-way stop signs. Tried to go through intersection without waiting for other cars right after tge car in front of her went. Did it again about 45 minutes later to me because it was 2 minutes from my house. Both times she just tailed the car in front of her instead of waiting till cars from the other 3 stops went.
BLN 4726 (TX) 10/18/17 5:18 PM

This person is a drunk driver/maniac

Today 10/18/17
On the intersection of Fry Rd and Kingsland Blvd, this car rapidly swerved in and out of lanes through and after the intersection. Afterwards, they tried to break check me multiple times. Please report them if you see suspicious activity.
7JPR810 (CA) 10/18/17 2:50 PM

Hit the back bumper of my parked vehicle. When he returned to his vehicle, I asked him if that was his car. He said no, then walked off the opposite direction – hiding in front of the library and peeking around the corner to watch and see if I was still there while I was on the phone with insurance and during police report. He also had expired registration, significant other damage to his vehicle. He is a spineless, cowardly twat waffle that deserves whatever karmic retribution the universe has in store for him now that he's the subject of an investigation.
GJT 0264 (PA) 10/18/17 11:28 AM

This woman drives aggressively, cutting people off constantly with her need to change lanes if one is moving slightly faster. She's cut me off twice now in 6 months which is an anomoly since there are thousands of people on this road in the morning! Drives aggressively like she owns the road! LEAVE EARLIER FOR WORK!
VSP 8238 (VA) 10/17/17 5:22 PM

nice car bro ;)
A97 HTE (NJ) 10/17/17 6:00 PM

This driver didn’t have the right away and made a left without turning on his turn signal from Nichol Ave onto George St in New Brunswick, NJ. He also cut off oncoming traffic and people that were in the crosswalk. My husband then honked his horn and the driver break checked our car down George St.
6XDB637 (CA) 10/17/17 2:57 PM

Uber Driver in the video going in the middle at 0:28
7PXX041 (CA) 10/17/17 2:51 PM

Drivers use oncoming turn lane to make a bad left turn.
7GXH298 (CA) 10/17/17 2:44 PM

SUV driver came to a stop when merging and honks at the right of way traffic! The SUV driver could have easily merged if they had sped up.

Worst drivers in October