VHW 5415 (VA) 03/22/17 3:09 PM

Very angry driver. She honks as soon as the light turns green, expecting no turnaround time from seeing green to pressing on the pedal. Then she proceeds to cuss out other drivers. Maybe she was having a bad day. But even so. She's going to pop am artery or something. Hope she feels better soon.
LZII (TX) 03/22/17 10:44 AM

Douchebag in the puke blue Land Rover Discovery with the rack on top.... you drive like a true asshole with no regard to anyone around you. First you're passing 645 traffic on the left shoulder (how'd you like all that trash?) .. then you nearly rear-end a car in the Express Lanes right before you abruptly change lanes cutting everybody off behind you, then again like a true ass, turn across all three remaining lanes to take an exit. You are a true loser. LZ II
GRZ 3477 (TX) 03/22/17 8:55 AM

GRZ 3477 (TX) 03/22/17 8:54 AM

Prick went mental for nothing. Tried to run wife and kids off road. If you read this prick look for us.. because I am looking for you.
(WA) 03/22/17 6:39 AM

On Westbound Washington State Highway 16 in Tacoma, person driving this Orange and white striped car was weaving into and out of traffic and cutting off other drivers.
AKD 425 (VT) 03/22/17 12:15 AM

On Saturday March 18th, 2017 you turned left heading South from Pearl Street by Leonardo's pizza. I was about to cross the street heading east. You did not yield for a pedestrian, you almost hit me AND YOU WERE TEXTING!! You never even saw me.
FYP 2256 (OH) 03/21/17 10:27 PM

Douche bag driver tried to sideswipe me on Fairmount then flipped me off for no reason.
6MEV800 (CA) 03/21/17 4:52 PM

Bitch forced her way into my lane while in traffic and nearly hit my car. She was wearing head phones too. She was so close that I stuck out my hand and touched her tail light.
VFM 8806 (VA) 03/21/17 6:45 PM

Hey, you piece of shit ... you assaulted my son, a 10-year-old, today ... Feel like a big man? You better never come around my neighborhood again, because I'll fucking teach you a thing or two, you pusillanimous turd!
CVD 0425 (TX) 03/21/17 5:14 PM