858 MTZ (MN) 04/25/17 7:49 AM

Annoying lady making crazy hand gestures at anyone she is behind. Two drivers were cut off when she passed on a one lane residential street. Very dangerous
1365395 (CA) 04/24/17 11:29 PM

douchebag cop
(WA) 04/24/17 7:39 PM

Extremely rude and entitled driver. If you are in the wrong lane twice no one should let you in twice bitch.
EW 5725 (DC) 04/24/17 2:06 PM

The driver of this car aggressively cut me off after speeding down the southbound bus only lane on GA Ave/7th St NW by Howard. After cutting me off, the driver started stopping/not starting on green lights, holding up traffic. When I got to FL Ave, the black Nissan was in front of me, already in the intersection, so I made a quick left turn. The Nissan turned left immediately from the middle lane to again stay in front of me. Later in the trip southbound on NJ Avenue, the driver stopped in the middle of 2 lanes, again blocking my way. The whole experience was rather scary and the driver was super aggressive.
6YWT593 (CA) 04/24/17 1:45 PM

This guy is a nice driver. All of our team, all of our copiers, have seen this driver really behave well. No joke, he's been doing road signs really well. I don't think his parents should take his Prius away. I think hes really good, and my team really agree.
HCA 3853 (OH) 04/23/17 10:29 PM

Aggressive idiot.
068 JHQ (OR) 04/23/17 6:15 PM

Definitely following way too close. And letting your dog hang out isn't an excuse to drive like shit! No lisence plate on front so you can't report their crap driving till they pass you... Which they won't.
7APG523 (CA) 04/23/17 3:32 PM

cant park
617 HHK (OR) 04/23/17 3:34 PM

You guys are all idiots if you believe this video is real.

It's the same guy who's sitting on the curb across from the car while watching these two guys park their vehicles in between.
294 UCJ (MN) 04/23/17 3:01 PM

Dangerous driver! Looking at phone not paying attention! Slams on breaks in front of others!

Worst drivers in April