(WA) 02/22/17 6:54 PM

This fucker likes to drive like a bat out of hell. I've seen him in and around Enumclaw. He drives a black BMW 540i. I was behind him drifting a street corner at one point. I don't have video or pictures.
HHF 5700 (TX) 02/22/17 4:12 PM

Suspicious vehicle parked on street when school let's out.
DWK 6565 (TX) 02/22/17 12:09 PM

This BMW driver got mad that I was trying to follow the law. I was exiting a freeway to a ramp/feeder road, and waiting to have the legal right into a lane. After checking for cars, I merged to the lane I wanted. When I double checked my mirrors, this driver decided to speed up from behind me, and cross lanes early. I was about halfway into my lane when he came from behind then beside me, and made me swerve to miss him. Then he moved to my new lane and slammed on his breaks. I had to do the same to not hit him. I watched him cut off 4 other people before deciding to straddle two lanes on the feeders for about 100 yards. the best part: I followed all laws, drove normal, and ended up beside him at the next light.
7EPP043 (CA) 02/22/17 10:43 AM

Self entitled honkey speeding dangerously during busy commute.
FYS 2443 (NY) 02/22/17 9:36 AM

This moron swerved into me on the LIE, couldn't tell if it was on purpose or by accident either way- get off the road.
A65 GBZ (NJ) 02/22/17 8:06 AM

In University City in Philadelphia, PA Feb 22, 2017 Driver was pulling over through bike lane dangerously and almost hit cyclist who was obeying law. Cyclist confronted car to inform him to please be careful when pulling over because he was almost hit. Driver ignored/dismissed cyclist quite obnoxiously. This person obviously does not care for the laws of the road or for pedestrian/cyclist safety.
KCS 5039 (PA) 02/22/17 6:21 AM

Car was towed because it was parked illegally, blocking a residence driveway. You can get in contact with Siani's towing for further information at 267-246-2269.
3JRQ158 (CA) 02/22/17 4:51 AM

It is the CA license plate in the TV series "The Catch" Episode 5. MB E400 convertible driven by the character Alice Vaughan (played by Mireille Enos)

Also, as in a previous comment by Scott Jefferies, it is the CA license plate of a car in Goliath episode 2.
CTS 6093 (TX) 02/21/17 8:17 PM

Races out of parking lot onto road, side swipes my car, almost hits others and then leaves the scene. Hit and Run driver. Got pics of her lic plate from other drivers and she got caught 2 hours later. Shame on hit and run.
(WA) 02/21/17 7:44 PM

Rudest driver I ever seen. I was at a costco gas station, just finishing up, and apparently she can't wait for that extra 5 seconds for me to start my car. And she decided to pull in front of me despite there's PEOPLE right next to her, she risked other people's life, and wasted 6 minutes of my life, because her little precious 5 seconds. Oh and she flipped me off when she leaves too, what a nice person right there :)

Worst drivers in February