Z58 5954 (IL) 04/21/17 5:23 PM

In the left turn lane. Light literally just turns yellow. Lady honks at me to move and then proceeds to cut me off after turning! Like sorry I wanted to make sure that cars stopped before I went straight into traffic?
(WA) 04/21/17 3:12 PM

Today April 21st, 2017, in Bothell, WA, around 12:30 PM, the driving of this bus was like flying, reckless and aggressive, driving on his left side of the road, she almost hit me, she was angry, rude and she gave me her middle finger..... this lady is putting the lives of her passengers as well the ones in street in a real danger!
(WA) 04/21/17 2:55 PM

Today April 21 at at 12:40 PM, I was driving on 8th Pl W coming south, when I arrive close to the intersection with 212th Pl SW. A UPS truck was stopping on the coming way and blocking the way, I was going straight and a bud probably for handicaps passed the UPS in the wrong way and and came straight straight towrods me, I had to brake really hard and go to the extreme right to avoid an accident. The driver was a rude human when I waved to her asking what's goinf on, She honked and she made the middle finger gesture, I took a picture of her licence, when she saw me she made the middle finger hesture again. I believe that this lady's driving is dangerous de the passenger in her bus as well to the other cars in the street.
7GLB800 (CA) 04/21/17 12:03 PM

Ok so this crazy Bitch in the drive through Behind me redlining fer engine screaming at myself and two younger kids using every bad word in the book threatening me talking about how fuck white people then backs out of drive through and Races in circles around Carls jr. Screaming so loud why.? Because what we both didnt know was for some reason they were closed and didnt let anyone know.
CCP 7971 (NC) 04/21/17 7:00 AM

Swerving in and out of lanes, excessive honking, break checking and flicking people off at office hour traffic in the morning. Reported to 911
KBA 0913 (PA) 04/20/17 6:56 PM

Black GMC Terrain weaving all over double yellow line on very dangerous switchback road almost knocking other drivers over cliff when coming around blind curves. All this while tailgating car in front of him.
FLX 7072 (NY) 04/20/17 6:42 PM

The lady driving this car tried to run me down in Astoria, then screamed at me for walking slowly ... In a crosswalk ... Where the walk symbol was on. What a psycho. She then sped off. NYPD should arrest this awful driver.
9AJ 7633 (MD) 04/20/17 4:30 PM

Wtole 2 dirtbikes from oxford PA
GCY 0049 (PA) 04/20/17 12:42 PM

Road raging driver brake checks Semi Truck and almost causes and accident and property damage.

Cheswick or Springdale, PA resident. Highway 28 near exit 12.

Video here:
GCY 0049 (PA) 04/20/17 1:10 PM

Surprised you didn't just say "fuck it", by stomping the pedal to the metal, and shoved the dumbass into the guard rail, while continuing to your destination.

Ehh, who am I kidding, I'm commenting on rate-driver. Having video evidence is a good thing to use to file a police report and have the idiot cited for reckless driving.

Worst drivers in April