6SUMO46 (CA) 01/21/17 1:56 AM

Looks pretty clearly like you set up film equipment directly in front of this guys property, towards the end of the video looking back at where it started you clearly see an entrance to the land that's fenced off with signs that say "no trespassing." Looks like a driveway to me. If I were filming on a road with fences on both sides, it would make sense to stop there, but I sure as hell wouldn't bother with posted signs and a pissed off land owner.

So instead of moving away from the guy's driveway, in the middle of nowhere where people have a right to be concerned when a band of teenage/20-somethings show up with expensive camera equipment, BMWs and Audis, you give him a bunch of lip sounding like an entitled, whiny prick and he gets understandably pissed. You can back away but it's pretty clear, and entirely understandable, that he wants you to screw off and you should have.

Yeah he was angry, but he wasn't the one treating someone's home turf and driveway like it was their personal movie set.
(WA) 01/20/17 6:09 PM

ESN C40 (FL) 01/20/17 10:53 AM

This asshole was trying to cause an accident in the construction zone everybody going to the left lane the minute I pulled into the left lane behind him he slammed his brakes on and I nearly hit it as I slow down he took off and sped up again coming out of the construction he pulled into the right lane when he saw my turn signal and got next to me so that I could not get back into the right lane that's when I snapped a picture
HKZ 3081 (NY) 01/20/17 8:01 AM

This idiot decides to drive in the exit lane, then drive across the white stripes, um your lane ended stupid, and cut the vehicle in the lane next to her off. Maybe next time she will spin out in the stones that collect where people that actually know how to drive don't go!
CJY 2706 (MI) 01/19/17 9:33 AM

If you're on Squirrel Road between Shimmons and Walton, watch out for this VIP. S/He is much more important than you could ever hope to be, so be prepared to stop sharply when this burgundy Acadia lurches out unskillfully in front of you at the last second and then slams on the brakes.
7SIW992 (CA) 01/18/17 10:34 PM

Hey woman- Passing on the right is illegal and dangerous, especially on the I-5 South Jamboree/ Culver On/Off-ramp. Dodging self-absorbed idiots like you only add to inherent danger. White 2016 body-style RAV-4 with "UCI" plates.
CRR 3800 (TX) 01/18/17 10:34 PM

Lady park her car on the rear tire of my f250 in a chick fill a drive thru line and yelled at me for like 5 minutes saying I cut in line. Her two toddlers in the back seat didn't get their food any faster because of her rant and I showed major restraint not to call the police on her for assault with a motor vehicle. She's lucky she parked on my back tire and didn't hurt my truck.
941 3CS (FL) 01/18/17 5:54 PM

This truck driver almost killed my girlfriend and I. We were traveling back home from texas when out of no where he sped up 2-3 in behind me and was blowing his horn. I was going 10 miles past the limit already and there was a car next to me so I couldn't get over. He was following closely for about 10 mins until I pulled my phone out and took a video. You can see how close in the video he is once he saw the phone he slowed down. when the video was over he came next to me and shot me the bird. He could've killed us today and he may be doing this to others
DCB 8855 (MI) 01/18/17 8:23 PM

Wow these bitches.
GBH 1174 (NY) 01/18/17 6:46 PM

This driver doesn't respect others. When parked she opens doors and hits other cars pursposely.

Worst drivers in January