GKV 1431 (NY) 06/19/17 12:21 AM

This driver hit and run my car. He was driving an SUV black. He rear side hit me. When I pull over he didn't stop to wait for the police or at least ask me if I was ok. He run and I chase him but then he disappear.
RIQ8U (FL) 06/18/17 7:18 PM

Tell this fatass bitch to wear a bra, you can fucking see her fucking nips sticking out!

She's as fucked in the head as this "Obey the Bike Law" lady from Chicago;

Who's also a fat fuck with tits; what the fuck is it with fat ladies wearing no bras?!
JBX 4733 (TX) 06/18/17 8:42 PM

Terrible driver that gets out to fight people. Avoid at all costs.

PJJ1384 (GA) 06/18/17 8:27 PM

1/10 stars. White Silverado was inconsiderate and didn't get out of the passing lane to save his life. Refused to move over to let the line of traffic through. He kept braking for no reason BEFORE we rode his ass so idk
DGK 3505 (MI) 06/18/17 6:14 PM

Woman driving a BIG Ford, had a light-Blue plastic wrap for a driver window, really? This is a new vehicle and confused why the plate holder had an Alabama Auto Dealer on it and what does "RUFF RIDERS RACING" mean on the rear window?
Oh, wait RUFF rider means BAD DRIVER... this distracted and just plan terrible driver almost rammed my Ram on the freeway doing about 75 last week... Ironically when I got to me exit she was the car ahead of me, she seemed so much in a hurry after she blew past me, probably doing 85-90... looked over and it was Mom was on her cell phone... and we say "KIDS" are the blame to distracted driving, I've got New for You! Kind of now think I know what her driver's side window was missing... someone more crazy than her threw something at it?? Or is that a new trend plastic-wrap windows, It seem to hand HIGH SPEED well...
VTN 9375 (VA) 06/18/17 3:39 PM

No signal cutting people off left and right on 195 then proceeded to pass a driver towing a trailer (who was in the slow lane to begin with) in the shoulder just so he could get in front of him and slam on the brakes.
BDZ 6058 (NY) 06/18/17 1:06 PM

This person was kicked out of Albany county NY in mid August of 2016. She (Neysa E. Ribeca) moved to Londonderry VT, then to Arlington VT. Got rid of the Hyundai Elantra. Now still wreckless, drives a white 2015 Kia Sportage plate GXF-196 (Vermont Plates) Since the post she was suspended at SCCC (college in NY) and again in colleges in VT. She currently lives along side of a Thrift Shop next door to a Stewarts on Route 7a in Arlington VT. Beware she recently been through 12 jobs cause she has a temper and steals. She plagerizes her work in college leading to her getting suspended and expelled. She does have a long tenure as a prostritute in the city of Schenectady NY. Beware NEYSA E. RIBECA.
C44 GGN (NJ) 06/18/17 12:30 PM

Don't park badly around this person. Stay in the lines or she hill hit your car and call it justice. Take a look at this YouTube video:

GNM 3006 (OH) 06/17/17 8:35 AM

This fat fuck prick with thick ugly glasses works at Honda Marysville A Shift and drives a dark blue HHR wearing his reflective vest as he drives like a moronic fool tailgating and cutting in front of you at the last minute. IQ must be as low as how fast he drives, must be trying to increase it! Has been reported to Highway Patrol and HR Admin who will be contacting you. Hope you wreck and die next time.
DGD 9256 (MI) 06/24/17 1:59 AM

Has sex on Craigslist casual encounters; parks backwards in driveways to hide his limcrs plate. Black car, thinks he is being sneaky.

Worst drivers in June