H12 7742 (IL) 12/13/17 1:58 PM

GVB 7286 (TX) 12/13/17 9:38 AM

On the corner of Preston and Park. Instead of waiting in the turn lane to take a left, this driver decided to turn left from the through lanes. Totally illegal. Couldn't wait in line at turn signal and had to cut everybody off.
DTK 1208 (TX) 12/13/17 9:15 AM

Speeding in a 35 mph on Inwood? White wrapped Dodge Caravan GHS security Advertising team needs to slow the hell down... and get off the phone when you're behind the wheel moron. How stupid to drive like that when your company indicated on your vehicle. DUH!
BASICLY (TX) 12/13/17 9:13 AM

BASICLY a MORON. To the gentlemen in the girlie blue 3-series with the 4x4 rims... Lord, slow down dude, try not to look like such an idiot weaving through traffic only to get caught behind slower traffic. And btw, your car sits all wrong, looks bad. Just in case you spent $$$ on those rims... and to top it off, you have straight pipes or a tin can for exhaust? Sounds like a Civic.. not what you were after I'm sure. Get a grip.
KWL 5074 (PA) 12/13/17 7:02 AM

This driver threw a bunch of trash out of the window and a lit cigarette. On a dry windy day like today, that's irresponsible!!
7JIA213 (CA) 12/12/17 8:27 PM

This driver tailed gated me, made a short change to the lane to my left, tail gated another car, and then swerved in front of me. Almost got into an accident (would have hit them if I did not brake quick enough). I estimated about 1 foot of space between their rear bumper and my front bumper at the time they swerved in front of me. This vehicle has "106KMEL" advertising on the back (see photo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19lxuBb1ej9eTcJVpSnQh-14lr88jMJS1/view?usp=sharing ).
7DUZ818 (CA) 12/12/17 12:05 PM

Illegal dumping at Briggs and Angler.
908 NVU (MN) 12/11/17 1:10 PM

Crazy driver tries to run people off the road.

6SUMO46 (CA) 12/12/17 3:11 AM

Assault with a deadly weapon. Not smart. I hope he got jail time and a big fine.

Even if he claims ownership of the strip along the road, the shoulder is a public easement. The "No Trespassing" signs refer to the land enclosed by the fence.

Worst drivers in December