7PXX041 (CA) 10/17/17 2:51 PM

Drivers use oncoming turn lane to make a bad left turn.
7GXH298 (CA) 10/17/17 2:44 PM

SUV driver came to a stop when merging and honks at the right of way traffic! The SUV driver could have easily merged if they had sped up.

7072 UP (ME) 10/17/17 2:07 PM

This woman HIT AND RUN MY VINTAGE SUZUKI. Then proceded to hit it AGAIN as I was picking it up. She lives in ADDISON, ME. The local police have not tracked her down yet and I am set on finding her so justice can be SERVED. If anyone spots her or knows where she lives PLEASE message me on facebook with any information you can.
104 4021 (NH) 10/17/17 1:21 PM

Some woman completely disregards the fact there are TWO SEPERATE LANES and, without a blinker, cuts me off and almost hits me. I lay on the horn to warn her I was right there only to receive a phoney sarcastic smile and a wave. She then purposely goes 15 mph up through Concord, finally turning off at Washington Street where I flipped her off and reved my engine 😂
GCT 6017 (OH) 10/17/17 9:06 AM

Mentally disturbed woman works at Cleveland Clinic, parks in 89th Street Employee Parking Deck. LIkes to use a firm and bold middle finger like it is a normal function for her and scream profanities like a bull horn. She will aggressively use her vehicle to bull her way into you and continue the process with no end to satisfy her demented anger and rage. This woman could be dangerous if confronted.
7EGM404 (CA) 10/16/17 9:02 PM

Hey speedy gal. Do you think it wise to spear yourself doing, I'd say 60 between two lanes of stacked, non-moving cars- one or more of which may dart out in front of you at any time? Slow the fuck down. Oh.. you ran the red light at the end of the offramp too.
6WIG725 (CA) 10/16/17 8:50 PM

This Cunt in a Camry was tailgating and flashing the silvery-beige Lexus- a Mother of triplets (she couldn't have moved over, there was nowhere for her to go). This self-righteous Camry bitch cuts off the person in the black Escape on left w/out signaling, only to gain nothing! Freeway is F U L L.
7KFC699 (CA) 10/16/17 7:12 PM

Watch out for this lady. Merged without looking. Nearly caused a collision if I didn't come to a full stop.
ASM5340 (AZ) 10/16/17 6:28 PM

Honda CRV Sitting at a red light in the right turn lane honking because cars 2 cars ahead of me would not turning right into traffic. Then when we all got into traffic he was gunning it and passing cars like a maniac only to be stopped at the same red light as the rest of us.
1CF4413 (AL) 10/16/17 4:20 PM

This cunt doesn’t know how to drive. He almost hit three cars including mine while he was racing past everyone

Worst drivers in October