7CYF189 (CA) 08/12/17 4:49 PM

Spitting on peoples cars because they didnt move their car after an accident. Very mature for a 50 yr old man. People like you shoudnt drive.
JZL 6645 (PA) 08/18/17 3:46 PM

This guy came flying down a neighborhood road marked 25 that had cars parked on both sides and hit my driver side mirror and then proceeded to tell me it's a two lane rd when anyone who lives in the area knows oncoming cars must pull to the side and take turns and when I told him to pull over because I was calling the police he took off. Completely DANGEROUS ASSHOLE!
5YJV334 (CA) 08/18/17 2:37 PM

Damn gurl you're driving like you're on the hunt for the last tube of Mycelex-7. Slow down!
GLU 7074 (OH) 08/18/17 3:29 PM

this ass clown thinks it's a good idea to cut my wife off and then when she blows the horn slam on the brakes so she rear ends his piece of crap car....then continue sto drive slow and hard brake. Good thing we have a dash cam and caught the whole thing on camera. Police report has been filed. He better watch I don't catch up with him. Driver is old male with grey hair in pony tail. You have been warned.
JAYGRAY (PA) 08/18/17 12:20 AM

This driver is an asshole. I saw him cut off somebody in a white FIAT 500 that was getting out from Wendy's one night in March. The vehicle is a late-model Ford Explorer, located near Chester Park, in Chester, PA.
7TPE361 (CA) 08/17/17 8:54 PM

Orange County Subaru Douchebag. No reason to drive that ugly ass car like a bat outta hell kid, especially during rush hour where there are Moms with kids all around you.
6ZYS728 (CA) 08/17/17 7:22 PM

There was an accident ahead and she refused the right off way and cut me off. There were hurt people and she insisted on almost causing another accident. During this whole time, she was on the phone talking.
E33 6BH (UT) 08/17/17 8:26 AM

This care sped through a cross walk with a flashing light on Cedar City Main Street barely missing the individual that pressed the button to activate the lights. There were 3 cars stopped at the crosswalk. This gold Hyundai didn't even pause. Scared us to death. The person in the crosswalk shook his fist at the car.
7FYK001 (CA) 08/17/17 10:47 AM

Road rager causes accident.

6YRT522 (CA) 08/16/17 11:04 PM

I see you're in a hurry- Passing illegally, doing well over 80 and tailgating. It's unfortunate for the other (I counted two lives) in your Highlander that you're risking for your own convenience, not to mention those around you. At least you use your turn signal.

Worst drivers in August