KFS 3909 (VA) 05/21/17 4:56 PM

Black SUV. Read-ended my car parked on the street, and drove off. Bet they don't think they're getting charged, despite a nice kid notifying us with the plate numbers! Get wrecked, buddy. Gonna have to pay for a new bumper and suffer not driving for half a year. That's what you get, dude!
6PVC503 (CA) 05/21/17 4:33 PM

Driver doesnt stop at stop signs:
7BZB110 (CA) 05/21/17 4:32 PM

Driver doesnt like to stop at stop signs:
8U59856 (CA) 05/21/17 4:31 PM

Blows through stop signs:
DJT 5107 (MI) 05/21/17 4:26 AM

Teens texting while driving.
3CKK876 (CA) 05/21/17 4:07 AM

motorcyclist was riding recklessly through the neighborhood. almost hit and killed a kid crossing the street. a few more inches and the kid would be dead. he lives at 2453 ridgeglen way, san jose, ca.
7UYS004 (CA) 05/21/17 4:01 AM

Almost killed a pedestrian. Did a hard right turn against red light, without looking. Pedestrian was about to cross, but luckily shifted back. This driver almost killed the pedestrian. He laughed. He lives at 2459 ridgeglen way, san jose, ca.
7KOS009 (CA) 05/21/17 1:52 AM

This Prius was blocking the EV charging spot at Westfield Santa Anita. This is NOT a plug in Prius and should not have been in that spot. The woman was extremely rude. Another individual also confronted her.
TXX 5385 (NC) 05/20/17 11:07 PM

He harassed me on the death trap that is highway 77 south today by honking relentlessly, flailing your middle fingers out the window to me, proceeding to cut me off and SLAM on your brakes coming to a complete stop to SHOUT back at me "FUCK PENCE, FUCK TRUMP, FUCK YOU", then speed up only to THROW an unopened bottle of seltzer or soda water out of your window at me, exploding on the road and onto my car....OH, ALL WITH AN ADOLESCENT CHILD in your passenger seat. You, you sir are a classless, senseless, arrogant, POS who absolutely defines everything that is wrong with society today. You put myself, your child, and other drivers on the road in harms way, and I THANK GOD my children were not with me-but if they were, this would've ended much differently. I hope and pray that boy in the passenger seat has some positive, uplifting, respectable, stand-up male influences in his life to steer him in a direction far far away from your teachings and anger. You're an embarrassment to society, and I hope your wife, mother, daughter, aunt, grandmother, etc. never have an experience like you put ME through today. WOODLAWN SCHOOL should be proud you represent them on your vehicle. 🙄😡 If you happen to know or run into this upstanding citizen, shake his hand and congratulate him on receiving the biggest a-hole, parent of the year award and to go find his "safe space" next time.
PGT 2116 (OH) 05/20/17 10:01 PM