6BHC555 (CA) 03/24/17 10:20 PM

Hey you inconsiderate fuck. Has it ever occurred to you to NOT honk your horn when summoning an acquaintance in a condo complex? Perhaps a text or a phone call via a cellular telephone. Perhaps you could get out of your car and gently knock on the door of said acquaintance? Thanks...
CEC2552 (GA) 03/24/17 8:51 PM

Hateful road rager. Wouldn't let me over and tried to cause me to get into head-on collision then followed too closely for three miles and then asked me what "MY" problem was... Lol. Needs 💊 💊 💊 to chill tfo.
VHZ 2048 (VA) 03/24/17 5:26 PM

This person is a complete psychopath. Almost ran us off the road multiple times. I took a picture of his license plate and he proceeded to pull over and take photos of my husband and I. I hope you get arrested, you're going to kill someone one day the way you drive. Cops were called and you were reported for aggressive driving.
620 VHX (AR) 03/24/17 6:37 AM

Almost hit my wife's truck to get into a parking spot at loves on hwy 40 then almost backed into my truck then after leaving the gas station couldn't stay in his Lane while merging onto i30 towards little rock ar
7TJR654 (CA) 03/23/17 11:39 PM

Please look out for this plate. State of CA has issued an Amber Alert for a 1 and 2 yr old on 2016 White Honda Accord.

(WA) 03/23/17 1:44 PM

This 2005 Ford Expedition cut off the Honda on Northbound Washington Highway 3 between Gorst and Bremerton
DBU 1761 (MI) 03/23/17 10:29 PM

Wow, you really are "all about that bass". Here's a helpful hint: If your bass is so loud that the people in the cars around you can feel it even when hanging back a couple of car lengths, it is loud enough that you deserve to go deaf.
(WA) 03/23/17 2:55 PM

On Marine View Drive(WA-509) Tacoma, Washingon.
Watch as the driver of this vehicle cuts into my SAFE BRAKING DISTANCE instead of merging in behind me is a much SAFER LOCATION.

This was in 3/22/2017 at 6:44 am
7GSE306 (CA) 03/23/17 11:05 AM

Pay attention to this little red car. The guy likes to drive this car to look for victims in your communities.
Please report to your local police if you see this happens too.
Please protect your family and your communities.
God bless!
PWY6489 (GA) 03/23/17 10:55 AM

Silver BMW. I was in the left lane, they were in the right. There was a big rig in front of them and they cut me off between myself and the bigrig within a few feet. I hope that one car length lead made your saltiness worth it <3

Worst drivers in March