7DGR205 (CA) 02/21/17 5:45 PM

What kind of a low-life piece-of-sh*t takes up TWO parking places at a school pickup zone, on a busy, rainy-day, when dozens of parents are jockeying for a place to stop for just a second to get their kid(s)? #f*ckingpeople
JTN 9492 (PA) 02/21/17 6:05 PM

Dumped an entire milkshake or coffee drink out her car in front of St. Pius School on Lawrence Road in Broomall today.
VGR 9616 (VA) 02/21/17 5:22 PM

As everyone is slowing down driving up to the red light on Rosemont this lady behind me starts freaking out, blowing her horn, screaming, cursing and throwing her hands around because everyone isn't racing to the red light. She continues to lay on her horn until the light changes.. wow it was crazy!!
7DGW683 (CA) 02/21/17 5:20 PM

I'm soo pissed off!!! Some Jerk with license plate 7DGW683, horrible driver put my children's and my Life in danger about 2 mins ago on whitter blvd.. near MHS, on the light to turn left on whitter there was a kid crossing the street, so I couldn't turn.. (I paid attention in driver school) and I'm getting honked at..so he was in a rush, then get gets in front of me and on a green light he parked as I'm honking for him to move he didn't! (We're in front of doubles now and then as he saw me about to open the door he speeds off.. both my children in the car, because this man is racing and driving like a mad man. As he turns into Walgreens I follow to see what the man's problem is. He starts driving around the parking lot speeding nearly crashing into me and other parked cars. Finally stops at the pharmacy drive thru as I park behind him to see why the fuck he is messing with me, .. I'm hispanic 3 generation , American, but I pay taxes and work and I'm raising my children correctly and this fat ass piece of shit needs to be Stopped or arrested putting people's lives in jeopardy. I'm sorry look out for this guy he is dangerous!
GPV 4815 (PA) 02/21/17 3:50 PM

Hey dumbass, do you know what a stop sign is? Do you know the consequences of blowing through them when traffic is coming just car lengths away? The fact that you ever even got a drivers license is astounding. Do us all a favor though and get yourself a Darwin Award while making a right turn without stopping first so that we won't have to deal with this in the future.
6FAD063 (CA) 02/21/17 4:34 PM

6FAD063 . Old Muslim looking ass nigga. Fucking reckless driver. Old man took a long time to switch lanes and fucking cut me off. He kept slamming the brakes . Going to report him to the cops . Hope you go to jail .
BCU 9231 (MI) 02/21/17 6:59 AM

Westbound M5 / Grand River split, 7:45 am 2-21-17. Little f***ing b***h thinks it's ok for her to brake check a white Chevy Cruze, almost causing the Cruze to hit me when swerving out of the way. Karma's a b***h. You'd best be careful, little girl!
FPT 8879 (TX) 02/21/17 1:12 AM

FPT 8879 (TX) 02/21/17 1:08 AM

Houston has the most filthy drivers.This car's passenger continued to throw paper plates and food out the window as it was going down Spring Cypress. At least 3 times, things were thrown out of the vehicle. Disgusting!
6YMW133 (CA) 02/20/17 11:33 PM

Be careful around this car. They honked at me and threw stuff at my car and yelled a bad word in front of the street

Worst drivers in February