5TEY242 (CA) 08/16/17 11:20 PM

Hi! You're and Asshole! You weave, cut-off, don't signal and show disrespect to those around you by your asshole-ish driving actions.
7PVY400 (CA) 08/16/17 11:08 PM

You're a prick. Learn how to become a man when driving and ascertain your own illegal/ immoral state of speed and driving manner before rudely gesture to those around you.
7RZC051 (CA) 08/16/17 11:16 PM

"FOB Alert!" I know this is a tad evil but God Damnit.. I'm so tired of these offshore invaders causing us assimilated drivers harm and not taking responsibility for their piss-poor driving skills. Woman- Get a fucking clue and take those Asian blinders off. You MUST learn to look before you cut off other motorists. Your turn signal doesn't automatically entitle you to entering another lane!
BTC J54 (FL) 08/16/17 8:14 PM

This weirdo keeps parking in our front yard and tried to pick a fight and threatened to "beat my a**" for leaving a note saying if you park your trunk on our in our grass ever again I will call the tow company and not be considerate enough to leave a note. This guy is insane and said he'll beat me and my family up right in front of his three young kids. Horrible father and role model! Some lame renter who just moved in. Beware of this car. Junky beat up blue truck.
JMN 2160 (PA) 08/16/17 6:46 PM

Tailgated me for about 3-4 miles while I was going at least the speed limit down 113. Passed me my using a right turn only lane near the CVS at 113 and 313 and then cut me off into my lane last second. Then this older woman (I think) just continued along the road going as fast as I had been before. Endangering both of us wasn't really worth it if you are just going to continue at a normal speed.
GGL 3382 (OH) 08/16/17 5:32 PM

This person thinks it is ok to drive 30 mph in a 45 mph zone. Pay attention and drive the speed limit, or turn in your drivers license.
YON 4855 (NY) 08/23/17 11:47 AM

Seen In Mr Robot Season 3 Trailer.
There if no spoon.
AK70948 (IL) 08/16/17 10:05 AM

Recklessly overtaking people in a school zone.

7JGW515 (CA) 08/23/17 8:17 AM

Well they hit my car and drove off
PZV6852 (GA) 08/23/17 6:08 AM

Woman just wants to get in a wreck. Has no concern for others on the road and will try to run you off the road just to get ahead.

Worst drivers in August