VDN 2742 (VA) 01/18/17 10:01 AM

This driver is reckless he cut me off in the middle of a intersection and he got mad because I beeped my horn at him because he was totally wrong and he slammed on brakes for me to run into the back of him so I tried to go around him and he swerved in the other lane so I wouldn't go around him and he did this for 2-3 minutes this driver should not be on the road he can really hurt someone
KCD 5998 (PA) 01/18/17 7:20 AM

This young punk is the definition of asshole in the dictionary. Cutting people off and then cutting me off. He says to me that I'M LUCKY. OK dude, if you are reading this.......anytime chump. I'll stoop to your low level so that I can have the satisfaction of kicking your ass. If you drive to the RIDC Park from Rt. 28 north, beware of this idiot in the Blue Lancer.
KJC 446 (SC) 01/19/17 5:33 PM

Pigs tryna stop me. Screw dem pigs. Ya gotsa katch me furst.
GXZ 1024 (NY) 01/18/17 12:26 AM

This black Dodge Grand Caravan likes to sit idiling on my block for 3 hours at a time every couple of weeks.The driver never gets out of the van and after just sitting there for 3 hours pulls away.Very disturbing.
B99 10A (TN) 01/17/17 3:54 PM

Sliver BMW 740. Appears to be a police officer based on the uniform that he was wearing. He kept weaving in and out of his lane on 65 north. As I passed him I noticed that he was texting on his cell phone. He should know better.
JCY 7967 (TX) 01/17/17 12:59 PM

This psycho flipped me off and followed me to my house where she kept taking pics.
GRH 6090 (NY) 01/17/17 8:45 AM

Drove on the bike path of Pulaski Bridge
Evidence:

DNK 8492 (TX) 01/24/17 6:22 AM

This person is an awful unsafe driver. Should be ashamed of their driving especially with kids in the car
7FPU649 (CA) 01/24/17 5:32 AM

This guy grab my shirt and hit me on my face 2 times
when I sit in my car and open the window talk to him. Honda. 7FPU649 California.
7HKN076 (CA) 01/24/17 1:20 AM

This vehicle is taking up private property & will get towed. MOVE IT!

Worst drivers in January