DYS 4720 (TX) 04/20/17 10:23 AM

Very creepy driver. He drove at erratic speeds, driving faster simply to pass me then would slow way down to cause me to pass him. He would pull alongside just looking at me. He continue this for about an hour while I was headed west on I-20 between Dallas and Shreveport until he exited the highway.
JKK 8594 (PA) 04/20/17 7:46 AM

What out for this creep. He tailgated me for miles. When I tried to change lanes, he moved to my left to prevent me from entering the left lane. I got off the highway and pulled over with my flashers on. He pulled up right behind me and sat in his car. I got out and asked him why he was tailgating me. He said he wasn't tailgating me. Called 911 and he drove away. Pretty weird.
GTX 6136 (NY) 04/20/17 7:43 AM

The psychotic bitch driving this car thought it would be a good idea to pass me on the right at 85mph+ to get in front of me before a lane closure. If I didn't have my daughter in the car I would have followed her off Phillips Rd. to see what her malfunction was. NY 104 eastbound at Holt Rd. 7:50am Webster, NY 4/20/17
AJY757 (MI) 04/19/17 6:48 PM

Tuff guy in big truck drove on shoulder proceeding to smash and push my vehicle out of my lane with my two young daughters in my jeep. He pulled over on side street and stopped saying he did not push me while I took his picture. I pulled into the parking lot to the side of the street. When I got out of my car to look at the damage, the asshole left the scene. Police report was filed shortly after. Just a reminder to all. This asshole will pay because of my phone/camera.
CBW6741 (GA) 04/19/17 5:23 PM

I seriously cannot believe how rude and self-absorbed some people are. This driver was using our street as a cut through and intentionally blocking our driveway. We asked her nicely to back up and she refused, even though she had 4 ft behind her. The line of traffic that she was stuck in was not moving so she had nothing to lose by backing up.(other than her b*tch status). Just be considerate!
GLT 4633 (OH) 04/19/17 5:26 PM

Was driving home around 6:20 on 480 East and watched this guy tailgate someone less than 2 feet away in very rainy weather and swerving back and forth in the lane. When he finally got far enough ahead of the guy in my Lane he cut him off. This is rush hour traffic in heavy rain and the guy was driving like a complete ass and could easily get someone killed
CJJ 7162 (MI) 04/19/17 5:08 AM

Wow, this guy is a real idiot - no one for a mile behind me but speeds up in a lane next to me (that is ending by the way) then jerks his wheel over violently to try to hit me (this is what he calls merging I guess). As he's laughing he continues to slam on his brakes trying to get me to rear end him. Then he turns down the street he lives on - wow, genius, what would you expect to happen if I had hit you?! Oh and doing that sort of thing right by your own home is probably not real smart either.
GRM 1031 (NY) 04/19/17 3:33 AM

Looking for this thunderbird, let us know if you see it.
I want to buy it. It was Last seen in brooklyn in front of 119 Hasley St blocking a hydrant on May 15 2016 at 9:15AM

Thanks
EHS 1729 (NC) 04/19/17 2:06 AM

See video starting at 3m12s
U568K (NC) 04/19/17 2:04 AM

Driver demonstrates attention problems while driving.

Worst drivers in April