R84 6127 (IL) 06/23/17 2:34 PM

Driver is gorgeous. Really hot.
GWB 6743 (OH) 06/16/17 12:30 PM

This gentleman, possibly named Jack, pulled up to a pump as I was getting out and demanded that I "move that f**king car or I'ma ram it" Apparently he felt he didn't have enough room to fuel up. He pounded on my car and windshield, yelled obscenities, continued to threaten to ram my vehicle, and only got back in his truck when I threatened to call the police and took a picture of his vehicle. If you see this guy in the vicinity of Ashtabula County, be careful. Seems to have anger management issues.
UCD 780 (NE) 06/16/17 11:08 AM

This dude is the biggest fucking dick head and should have his license stripped. This fucking faggot nearly crashed a motorcyclist and ran away when he tried to get the cops involved. Take his fucking license away. Fucking horse cunt
5DTF211 (CA) 06/23/17 9:18 AM

gray cobra cut me off without signaling, then speeding down Bay Blvd
RIQ8U (FL) 06/22/17 10:52 PM

I would've wanted this bitch to touch me so I could take her ass down, the bigger they are the harder they fall
PQK 430 (CO) 06/15/17 10:44 PM

This douchebag sped up from behind me so I wasn't able to get over. When I finally did get over, he slammed on his breaks in front of me for zero reason, and I had to swerve into another lane so I didn't wreck into him. At this point we we're at a stoplight, and he rolled his windows down on from and back passenger sides, and started screaming profanities at me and flipping me off. I continued on, contacting police whilst next to his vehicle. He heard me on the phone call through my car Bluetooth, and sped up to about 70 in a 40. He is a dangerous driver.
7FLV431 (CA) 06/22/17 10:19 PM

tried to pinch me at the onramp so I couldn't get on the freeway, speeding, no signaling, tailgating
6DQG760 (CA) 06/22/17 10:18 PM

I hate people who don't signal! They should have their signal lights smashed because they're not using them!
DMY 8149 (TX) 06/22/17 10:12 PM

Reckless driving on DNT on 6-22-17 @ 9:35 pm... Excessive speed over 90 mph, weaving in and out of traffic without regard to others
AAE 6607 (NC) 06/22/17 9:27 PM

drove the wrong way on the highway

Worst drivers in June