VAM 5057 (VA) 10/15/17 10:16 PM

Crazy woman in the picture hit my car in I-66 (VA) and tried to get away. I cornered her down in Sudley Rd, (Manassas). She jumped back in the driver's seat after I told her I'll call the police. I tried to stop her and she assaulted me with her car. Before jumping out of her way, I snapped these pictures. VA State Police was notified.
5GRJ282 (CA) 10/16/17 12:51 AM

Mega Jerk. You almost win dick of the day. Well in excess of 80 in heavy traffic, no signaling, tailgating- in a vehicle weighing roughly 7,500 lbs. I'm ashamed to see the American flag pasted on the back- I'd hope a patriot would present themselves with some class.
7LLW590 (CA) 10/15/17 11:56 PM

you hit me two years ago near lake merritt asshole. i got your pic
GXC 7359 (OH) 10/15/17 7:10 PM

7JFR410 (CA) 10/15/17 6:14 PM

VXT 3312 (VA) 10/15/17 3:33 PM

Behind us coming up to stop light, goes around us, cuts in front of us. Tails van in front of him, makes our turn. Weaves in and out of lane continuously, then drives fine. Beware for weird driving with this phycho.
AHH 1371 (NY) 10/15/17 1:22 AM

(WA) 10/15/17 1:40 AM

This blond, middle-aged looking woman, Blue Honda driver, is a DEALER. If you see suspicious activity like this, call the cops IMMEDIATELY! So far, she seems to only do business between 10:00 and midnight. Also, beware both these drug-buying men. The younger one is definitely a user; the older one probably is (or his gf is). Not sure if that's coke, heroine or something else.
BFJ5269 (AZ) 10/14/17 6:55 PM

Kids slammed their door into my car at the Albertsons parking lot. Adult didn't help them out and when I yelled careful! Asks me why I am yelling at them, they put a dent in my new car. Shrugs and walks away saying it was an accident. I understand that but have some respect for others' property, and help the kids out if you have a big pickup with double doors. Maybe don't park so close if you don't have enough space for your doors. I guess people don't care as long as their big pickup is fine...
10482EV (NY) 10/14/17 5:15 PM

This Crack Pot Ambulance driver was texting while driving and almost side swiped a car entering the highway from the ramp. It was Saturday October 14th., at around 5:23 pm on Route 13 North at the Triphammer entrance ramp. He had to swerve to avoid hitting the car. I was in the left lane and could clearly see his cel-phone in his hand. I took this pic moments later. This idiot should not be allowed on the road and sure as h*ll shouldn't be driving an Ambulance. The company is TLC Medical Transportation Services Inc., 638 Burnet Avenue, Syracuse, N.Y.

Worst drivers in October