7BDN504 (CA) 02/20/17 10:16 PM

Be warned! She pulled out right in front of me without even looking. Our BMW side mirror and headlight broke with a scrape in the side. We asked her for insurance and license for a picture and she said she didn't have it so she ran inside "her home" we just left her but will contact insurance as damage has been made.. please look before turning!
HCJ 3195 (NY) 02/20/17 5:14 PM

Driver accelerated toward two cyclists aggressively, ran stop sign.
FZY 6592 (OH) 02/20/17 5:03 PM

Horrible driver. I was turning at a traffic light I was approaching and she (black hair and glasses) started flashing her brights to tell me to hurry up. I turned and upon approaching a stop sign, she was night on my bumper. She flipped me off twice and turned. I believe I also saw her kids in the car when I was turning. Great parenting and being a good role model. May god have mercy on your kids if you are that type of person.
HFS 3148 (NY) 02/20/17 4:20 PM

Road rage incident with this horrible man, went around me on the right to cut me off at a traffic light to make a left. He was in a rush to get to the liquor store, and stalked me and waited for me to leave the store. Called 911 and made a report with state police.
7HRZ679 (CA) 02/20/17 1:38 PM

I was driving my HOV eligible car when this man in his white Mercedes C300 sedan exited the carpool from behind me at double yellow only to cut me off and get in front of me. He had cut real close so when he flashed the peace sign, I responded with my middle finger. He then held out and waved his tri-fold wallet out his window for me to see. I couldn't tell why he was doing this, unless he is in law enforcement and wants to show me his badge? I ignored it and continued on my way. He kept his arm hanging outside his window and every time we approached the carpool violation sign, he pointed at it. This man was letting me know I didn't belong in carpool because I was a single driver, hence the 'peace sign' which was him indicating 'two persons'. When traffic slowed and he had exited the carpool, I pulled up next to him and rolled down my window. I wanted him to know that I have a carpool sticker. Any rationalizing was not going to happen because both him AND his wife were yelling out, "YOU DON'T F**KIN HAVE A CARPOOL STICKER" all the while calling me derogatory terms. Why this couple was so emotionally invested in my HOV status is beyond me but they had neither the right or reason to harass and abuse me.
7JYE099 (CA) 02/20/17 1:20 PM

This young heavy-set male and his gray Chevy sedan have no regard for your safety whether on local roads or the freeway. This would explain why his car is so beat up. We had been on the same path for some time and it turns out we were getting on the same freeway. I witnessed him cutting people off and following people real close. As soon as we were able to merge on to the freeway, I signaled to switch lanes. Did he signal? No. But did he want to switch lanes? Of course. I honked and went about my way. Turns out I was on the wrong freeway and saw an exit to the correct one which was immediately to the right of this guy. Since he's angry now, he was not about to slow down for me to go back into his lane so I frantically cut him off to make my exit. He did not care for this at all. Next thing I knew he had sped across the gore to get behind me. I don't know what he planned to do so I slowed my vehicle in anticipation of pulling off to the side of the road since we only had one lane and he was coming at me fast. He swerved around me to cut me off then drive across a grassy patch to get on the freeway again. This was not even a path made for driving but a grassy area that acts as a retaining wall to separate the freeway and exit. I was completely stopped now to take note of his license. You think that was the end of it? No. He parks his car and gets out to storm his way across the grassy area towards me. I am lucky I was able to drive off cause this guys has some serious issues!
7POK251 (CA) 02/20/17 11:22 AM

Drives like a cunt.

0021Y1 (CA) 02/19/17 7:38 PM

There were two guys inside the vehicle I don't know their gender and by the way the car was chevy Silverado and he almost bumped us and he decided to cut us and other 3 cars that are in front of me and after that he was trying to cut others by driving in the sidewalk.
DKW 5050 (MI) 02/19/17 7:55 AM

Who drives a vehicle, is a scammer, who sells different people false gold, is always accompanied by a woman and a child in the back of his vehicle, tries to deceive you saying that he is a Muslim and has no money to feed him To your child, and shows you a device on your ankle in your right leg, equal to a device for house arrest or migration, watch out for this individual
Michigan license plates! But this is happening in Virginia

GMG 7644 (PA) 02/19/17 2:59 AM

Let me know if anyone has tried using or has located my PA GMG-7644 license plate last I had and stolen in 2011 Corning NY for my 1988 360 Dodge Ramcharger red and silver with silver Skull profiles with silver Ghost flames stickers on each door that I had my09/04/2007 11:34 PM auto accident in in Shaefferstown PA ALONE no passengers PA CDL21860330CM PA GMG-7644 and my full Erie Auto Insurance coverage on MY vehicle thank you Julianne Lee Wilson Stanke/May Pro Se' Federal Attorney jlmpeanut7@yahoo.com and I pity the fool trying to claim and profit from MY tragedy.

Worst drivers in February