KDF 1080 (PA) 12/14/17 5:02 PM

Passing people on double yellow roads with oncoming traffic and in the dark on ice. Gonna kill someone.
BK4P153 (TX) 12/07/17 3:02 PM

Black Honda Accord, blond lady driver. Your cigarettes stink to high-Heaven lady. Driving behind you this morning I had to turn off my air. Then, you just throw your ole nasty butt on the tollway? Very classy.
I46150 (FL) 12/07/17 12:58 PM

CGS 9518 (NY) 12/07/17 12:56 PM

335 164 (RI) 12/07/17 11:15 AM

As the road became 1 lane I merged first they proceeded to go into the oncoming lane and sideswipe me
CCC 6883 (NC) 12/14/17 10:46 AM

Driver gets confused on the Interstate and comes to a near complete stop endangering other drivers.
(WA) 12/07/17 6:21 AM

On December 6, 2017 on Pacific Ave Just south of 72nd St.

The female driver of a Green 1995 Toyota Camry, felt that her turn signal gave her the right to cut into the Safe Breaking Distance of other vehicles. Until she was told that her actions could cause an accident.

The female driver of the Green 1995 Toyota Camry sped off but cutting off other drivers in a very reckless and dangerous manner North on Pacific Ave Tacoma, Washington with her cellphone in her hand. As I observed from a SAFE distance (More than a BLOCK) behind her, she was weaving into and out of heavy traffic.
508 RXL (MN) 12/07/17 2:00 AM

FCM 6011 (NY) 12/06/17 11:18 PM

This guy parked his car behind mine, hitting my rear bumper. I left my phone number in his car and going to work. He called me at night, however, he was not only cursing to me but threat me and my car. "gonna kill me," he said.
KJZ 8740 (PA) 12/06/17 11:34 PM

Extremely rude and immature driver. Was at a single lane traffic light and this asshole drives on the right side (parallel parking lane) to try to cut to turn right at the red light. There is one car in front of me in the center of the lane at the light. I am towards the left of the lane and no one is parked at the right. So the driver cuts past me but can't get past the first car. When the light turns green, he tries to cut in front of me to make a wide turn with his hunkin huge SUV. I honk him and what does he do? Doesn't make the turn and follows me half a mile to the next light where it splits into two lanes. He comes up really slowly next to me at the red light and whirls a cup full of Coca Cola or some shit at my window. It was hilarious because 1. you wasted your drink 2. it was pouring down rain so that did absolutely nothing to my car 3. you littered and 4. you drove so out of your way for that. What a jagoff 😂

Worst drivers in December