GRY 4413 (OH) 08/11/17 4:19 PM

This is horrible!!!
OMOUND (NV) 08/18/17 3:32 PM

Oretard, you're supposed to stop behind a stop sign white line, not in front of it. :P
HNZ 1679 (NY) 08/18/17 2:38 PM

I ENJOY BLOCKING DRIVEWAY While PICKING UP MY SPAWNS
PIK 1732 (OH) 08/11/17 2:17 PM

Large, white pickup truck (either Dodge or Ford). Male driver. Going East on US 422 today around 2:00 PM, driver tailgated me while I was going well over the speed limit trying to pass other cars in, of course, the left/passing lane. Driver refused to back off after me signalling him to do so twice. Driver proceeded to get into the right lane only to soon after get back in the left lane and tailgate another driver. Driver eventually gets onto exit for 306.

(This is a revision of the "FIK 1732" report due to typo.)
DMJ 6763 (TX) 08/11/17 12:57 PM

Riding tail end of all vehichles soeeding uncontrollably and got out of car at stoplight cursing and screaming acting like they were going to fight us.
6WWH498 (CA) 08/18/17 1:25 PM

Very funny joke as she passed by the post office today while I was sitting in my car!!
9Q6399 (OR) 08/11/17 10:17 AM

This dickhead was blocking anyone from passing on a 2 lane road and when I finally went around him he left his high beams on (blinding oncoming traffic but not me) and then took his phone out to take a picture of my license plate or car or something.

Too old to be driving, was doing typical old inattentive/aggressive man stuff, blocking lanes, trying to race people light to light but slamming on his brakes going around slight turns, being a dickhead who thinks the world owes him in general.
5ZWL376 (CA) 08/18/17 9:31 AM

this lady gets out of this Benz and procedes to pan handle
CDG7308 (GA) 08/11/17 8:06 AM

Drives like an asshole. Almost ran into 2 people who were trying to merge left to give emergency responders room on the shoulder. Girl driving this Mercedes went out of her way to fly past them from behind and flip them off for good measure.
GYX 514 (VT) 08/18/17 6:51 AM

Driver drives erratic passing people on solid double lines at 60 miles per hour in a 30

Worst drivers in August