FYZ 2849 (OH) 01/15/17 11:40 PM

Texting while driving, and speeding through a neighborhood
7GCL216 (CA) 01/08/17 8:23 PM

In east Palmdale, a dark blue BMW had road rage for no reason two guys, out of the passenger side ,hung out the window to call me names,an started video taping me. Then on the second day, the same car just so happens to be in the same area as I was and cut me off almost caused me to get in an accident again! Sheriff station didn't seem to care too much about it because there was no criminal act involved, but now i have confirmed license plates. 911 will be my next call .
7GCL216 (CA) 01/08/17 8:17 PM

In east Palmdale, a dark blue BMW had road rage for no reason to gentleman out of the passenger side hung out the window to call me names started video taping me then the second day the car just so happens to be in the same area as I was and cut me off almost caused me to get in an accident again! Sheriff station didn't seem to care too much about it because there was no criminal act involved
7BOP136 (CA) 01/15/17 6:49 PM

Can u shout me out
GGB 7311 (OH) 01/15/17 6:06 PM

Send this thread to the state Highway patrol.
5VSL574 (CA) 01/08/17 5:47 PM

This driver was tailgating me like crazy coming down big bear, then passed me and the driver in front on the mountain road AND HONKED US. Then, when we got down to the city, she used the left turn lane to pass more cars!
DCB 1895 (TX) 01/08/17 4:16 PM

Cut across solid white line and nearly caused several collisions.
GGB 7311 (OH) 01/15/17 2:56 PM

Not only was she texting and driving, but she was using both hands to text. She was on the interstate, too!
V86 9633 (IL) 01/08/17 2:19 PM

Jerk nearly side swiped and rear ended me after driving over the shoulder and cutting the woman off in front of me
V86 9633 (IL) 01/08/17 2:15 PM

Driving down road where it goes down to one lane past the light I put on my left turn signal and merge in no problem. The @sshole behind me in a Volkswagon SUV decides to try to pass in front of me and the woman in front of me. Drives onto the small shoulder and nearly side swipes me and cuts off the lady in front of me. I filmed him afterwards and he gave me the finger

Worst drivers in January