CPL 7917 (TX) 11/17/17 8:24 AM

Under cover
BIH I15 (FL) 11/10/17 5:52 AM

Does anyone know who this is? He looked like a 17 year old kid. I’m sure he was driving mommy or Daddy’s car. He was going about 50-60 miles and hour threw the neighborhood. I was on a bike ride with my three kids and my daughter got off her bike to pick a dandelion right next to the street when this kid came out of no where wiping and weaving threw the cars. And went right by us missing us by half an inch. I threw my hands up. Like what are you doing and he flipped me off and continued to drive like he didn’t care if he crashed that car or killed anyone. I’m sure his parents would not be to happy to know he has no consideration for life animal or human or money.

I have reported this information to the police.
6EGJ016 (CA) 11/09/17 11:57 PM

You were driving somewhat slow cause you own a damn Prius, saving your damn battery that is going to eventually knock out give or take 5-10 years... You don't know how to use your damn turn signal, if you recall, this was around Palo Alto, CA
5SDA447 (CA) 11/09/17 11:52 PM

You were going very slow exiting the shopping center in Mountain View and very slow in merging on the freeway 101 South, I understand you have a Lexus RX400H, you want to save your battery power but it was very unsafe for you to do that! CA Plate 5SDA447 F U!
7DSL548 (CA) 11/09/17 11:43 PM

A80 FZW (NJ) 11/16/17 11:23 PM

if you drive half as good as you fly, it's a thumbs up from me
7FIB998 (CA) 11/09/17 8:52 PM

Just tried to run me off the road and then run away. Fuck you.
7BVS440 (CA) 11/16/17 9:19 PM

pussy boy,fucking cut me off one more time i fuckin dare you dont fuckin text and drive nigger
FMJ 0216 (TX) 11/09/17 8:44 PM

Mother fucker gets a bad ass, lifted, nicley painted, custom built f 350 as a GIFT from his parents at the age of 16. Kid probably dont know which is the gas pedal, or change a tire, or EVEN DRIVE and he gets this vehicle as we love you. I had to work hard to buy my truck, that didnt run, myself with my own money that I made, saved for many many months and is worth only a fraction of what this sum bich kid gets for free. My love you gift was a ''pass me another beer'' and was proud of passing the beer.
DGT 3672 (MI) 11/09/17 3:26 PM