BJG 4102 (TX) 09/15/17 7:32 PM

TX BJG4102 . Young Kid with long hair in the white Altima traveling down 1641, get off the phone kid. Swerving into and out of oncoming traffic overthe double yellow line will get you or others killed. It's not worth it.
DFL 8656 (NC) 09/15/17 8:22 PM

Almost caused major accident by swerving between lanes without looking. Get off your phone and pay attention!
(WA) 09/15/17 7:16 PM

This guy is out of control. He was in a merge lane in Carson City, I was already halfway past him when he started cutting into my lane. I beeped my horn and he went nuts. Starting screaming at me, flipping me off. pulled up next to me at a stop light and said F**k You and your wife. I felt bad as he had a beautiful boxer dog in the car who never barked but seemed very upset. Be careful of this guy. He's unstable!
DJL 5295 (MI) 09/22/17 6:37 PM

Parked in my yard with out asking, very inconsiderate.
(WA) 09/22/17 6:22 PM

Guy's using headphones while driving. Not smart!
OFZELDA (CA) 09/22/17 6:17 PM

He drives an Acura Legend
FMD 5259 (NY) 09/15/17 3:37 PM

On a road trip heading to the east coast when this dick flys up behind us when there is a line in front of us. After some hand gestures he speeds up and passes but not before almost hitting us as he cut us off making us almost run of the road. Being frustrated we catch up to him and pull beside him, we give the standard WTF are you doing looks and a large coke becasue he looks thirst. He sees and nearly pushes us all the way off the road to the point where we were flinging dirt at the people behind us. Be mindful that this is an interstate and there is a shoulder on the right hand side. If you see this plate just know he is a reckless driver and a fucking idiot.
7ROE672 (CA) 09/15/17 2:22 PM

This driver drives like a mad person - like completely insane. Flying down the road, lanes and people mean nothing to this driver. Almost saw 3 accidents occur while on my commute due to this driver... And I have a feeling they have been in wrecks before... used to see the same make/model car driving the same way each morning at this time and I never see it anymore - now there's this one and the driver looks the same.
7LBZ647 (CA) 09/15/17 2:37 PM

Saw this car a few months ago and snapped a photo of it. this guy (gal actually) is a total disaster waiting to happen.
GPX 8426 (OH) 09/22/17 7:39 AM