GGK 4465 (NY) 07/16/17 5:12 PM

Tailgating me at 65 mph for a couple miles (I couldn't see his/her bumper in my rear view window, only the hood of his car); I finally signaled, braked and pulled over to let him pass -- heard screeching tires as he braked to avoid hitting me and then he pulled around me and started tailgating the truck towing a boat that was in front of us). I followed him for another 5 - 10 minutes as he weaved left and right, crossing both the center line and the line on the shoulder, apparently trying to see past the long line of cars in front of him to gauge if it would be "safe" to pass, even in a no-passing zone. (There was a steady string of oncoming traffic on this Sunday afternoon, so it was clear that there was never going to be an opportunity to pass, even in a passing zone, but he was clearly very anxious to pass the line of cars in front of him, even though traffic was already exceeding the 55 mph speed limit. When we reached Ithaca, I lost him, but I called 911 to report him as a serious danger. They recorded the info (lic., model and color), but since I was no longer behind him, they said there was nothing they could do since they couldn't send the police to a specific location. Nonetheless, I wanted to go on record as a witness to his driving habits in case he causes a fatality.
KFW 8226 (PA) 07/23/17 4:22 PM

This dude is an asshole who litters anything out of his window. He just threw a bunch of napkins and empty soda bottles out on the highway.
065HAE (FL) 07/23/17 3:59 PM

Excellent driver.
GTW 1721 (NY) 07/16/17 2:17 PM

He scream you bad words and bad sentences when you tried to get in his road.

Bad driver.
LKM210 (RI) 07/23/17 9:40 AM

I posted the "seriously?" comment, but the picture didn't post with it. They were parked significantly over the line, taking two spots.
LKM210 (RI) 07/23/17 9:37 AM

Seriously?
GJC 9113 (NY) 07/16/17 8:00 AM

Mover over after I notice trooper unit on right shoulder on the bronx River Pkwy. She then decided to tailgate me and flash headlights and honor her horn at me speed pass me and cut me off and throw object at my car all while I had my family in the car.
GJC 9113 (NY) 07/16/17 8:00 AM

JLJ 6348 (PA) 07/23/17 7:05 AM

good
7JAW778 (CA) 07/23/17 3:30 AM

worst driver ever, they deserve to die the most horrible death imaginable, if I ever come across this driver again idk what I would do, they better hope they stay clear from my path

Worst drivers in July