6WUF251 (CA) 12/13/17 1:56 AM

Hit my friends car and sped off
DPX 4400 (TX) 12/13/17 12:55 AM

Movies
7GML969 (CA) 12/05/17 5:08 PM

Wow, why am I not surprised to see someone else left a negative comment about this driver, just a few months ago. This guy is dangerous on the road and a complete A hole. Weaving in an out of traffic and cutting people off. I hope the cops do something about this guy.
8K88514 (CA) 12/05/17 7:43 PM

Be on the lookout for this dangerous mental case. Can't control his emotions as he exhibited on the I-5 N at lunch hour today, December 5, 2017 @ Jeffrey in Irvine, CA. Dangerously weaving in and out of tight spots putting everybody around him in jeopardy.
6VFX678 (CA) 12/05/17 7:08 PM

Stupid Fat bitch in a nissan versa license plate 6VFX678 tried running me off the road multiple times because I was merging? wtf and the car behind me passed she was 7 cars away I signaled for 5seconds was 75% in and she goes on the other lane and turns into me and I had to drive off road, when I got back on and got behind her she brake checked me 4 times. When I took my phone out to record she went onto fast track and took off
(WA) 12/05/17 6:15 PM

What a piece of shit you are in your big Dodge ram truck. This IDIOT was tailgating dangerously close going when I was driving 60 in a 55 zone and flashing his lights for me to pull over...and there was nowhere to go. He was so close I could not see his bumper! I hope you don't have a stroke while driving due to your anger issues.
AK 32740 (CT) 12/05/17 4:30 PM

I couldn’t tell if you were senile, drunk, high or all of the above but your driving is atrocious. Learn how to stay in one lane and preferably not make it the left lane. God bless and have a good life.
7EJT085 (CA) 12/12/17 4:14 PM

Cunt cut me off then flipped me off. Mature.
KJZ 1149 (PA) 12/12/17 2:38 PM

Two suspect looking like child molesters or up to no good hispanics males in their late 30s mid 40s
S28 7768 (IL) 12/05/17 2:23 PM

F*ck YOU. Don't change lanes in a F*CKING intersection and don't go 15 under bc I honked for you doing something illegal! Good thing I called the cops on you, B!TCH. You should get your license taken away you piece of shit.

Worst drivers in December