SBX414 (OR) 02/11/17 10:05 AM

1. Robbery (1440) 1200 block of E Harding Way, Park District
The suspects entered the call location, took property, and fled without paying. The employee/adult
female victim gave chase. The suspect got into the back seat of a Burgundy 1991 Lincoln Towncar
(Oregon license plate SBX414) and attempted to flee. The suspect opened the door and knocked the
employee/victim to the ground. The victim was not injured. Loss is a large quantity of property.
SUSPECT: White male, 20-29, tall and thin, with dark hair, wearing a light gray and white hooded
sweat shirt. The suspect car was being driven by suspect 2, a heavy set white female 20-29.
669MRM (CT) 02/18/17 9:56 AM

She just backed into my fucking car while I was parked.
AXB9147 (CO) 02/18/17 9:51 AM

Isn't it car of the Columbine murderers?
GRW 6536 (NY) 02/18/17 6:18 AM

This guy is a preppy TWAT!!!!
Respect the police or your ass will continue to get ticketed!
DZR 4053 (TX) 02/11/17 4:58 AM

This person literally almost killed me and my 4 year old daughter today! Tried to run us off the road on the freeway. What's funny is we exit the same place, only this jerk was going to church!
JWZ 1085 (PA) 02/17/17 10:04 PM

You just slammed into my truck at suburban diner and left. Could of came in and told me and everything would have been fine
7KHR256 (CA) 02/17/17 9:20 PM

Great driver
KGR 6939 (PA) 02/17/17 6:37 PM

This driver is deliberately trying to cause an accident!
H09 40G (TN) 02/17/17 6:12 PM

This stupid bitch cut into my lane .. gave me the finger.. then got infront of me and slammed on her brakes when I took a picture of her plates
DKA 8288 (MI) 02/10/17 5:25 PM

A very aggressive driver nearly ran into me as I was trying to backup to give him space so we could both pass through alley. After I sounded my horn so he wouldn't hit me he parks and proceeds to my car and frantically starts beating my door. I had to reverse quickly to save myself from his intense rampage. He was a tall white male, old, wearing a black beanie with a red SUV license plate DKA 8288. Drivers beware.

Worst drivers in February