7KSE555 (CA) 05/23/16 3:05 PM

Verne Troyer
GNF 2225 (PA) 05/16/16 2:36 PM

This driver is a menus to society. He actually cut me off, almost taking off the front quaterpannel of my car - then parked and got out yelling at me for not knowing how to merge. There were 25 cars ahead of me, 25 cars behind me, and he raced up trying to cut in the line everyone was patiently waiting in. Then he refused to drive, holding us all up. April 2016, supreme as hole.
GBC 7943 (TX) 05/23/16 2:10 PM

This African American Female. Road Raged on me.
969HZW (IN) 05/16/16 2:02 PM

Female driver with one adult passenger and one child passenger driving way to fast down the road in front of Chinook winds casino resort where there is a lot of pedestrian traffic. Well a family (adults and children) were crossing the street and were already halfway a toss when this lady came speeding down the road only to slam on her brakes, scaring this family. I confronted the driver about here reckless driving, asked her to slow down. She proceeded to tell and start saying derogatory things towards me. Security eventually handled the situation, but this person needs some help.I think she's depressed and not happy with the way her life is.
BQB 307 (CO) 05/23/16 10:55 AM

Drivig drunk at high speed and not respecting the signals
AH4 M1L (MO) 05/23/16 10:34 AM

Can't follow parking instructions - parks illegally
LLR393 (MD) 05/23/16 10:09 AM

He is really disrespectful
JJZ 6690 (PA) 05/16/16 8:37 AM

The driver of this Highlander wanted to be in the lane I was correctly in to make a right turn. He basically made a right turn from the far left lane this morning and then honked non-stop at me because I was where he wanted to be. He then circled the building where I was parked several times.
353 FFH (OR) 05/16/16 8:31 AM

This female driver, in a blue prius, was driving 25 in a 45. They refused to pull over and allow traffic to safely pass. So the car behind me passed me and this car on a blind hill. Slow drivers cause others to become irrate. If you want to drive half of the speed limit, then pull over before you cause a wreck.
087 HUX (OR) 05/16/16 8:27 AM

This person driving a lexus rx 350, passed me and the car that i was behind on a blind hill with double yellow lines. The female passenger was wayving their arms at the driver appearing to plead with them too stop driving in that manner. Country roads are not a race track.

Worst drivers in June