JNP 4618 (PA) 02/26/16 4:54 PM

Car shot across 2 lanes almost bashing in to my car. No wave apology nothing. Just continued to erratically drive into traffic. Horrible driver. Absolutely horrible. Drives a silver lancer.
AEW8113 (AZ) 02/19/16 2:47 PM

This women started to yell racist comments at me just because she wanted to parking spot I was waiting for 5 minutes. She began to call me a wetback and all this other stuff. She is rude and just extremely racist.
BZX 1192 (TX) 02/26/16 3:07 PM

Fuck this fool for dumping an animal. That dog doesn't know what it did wrong and is likely just wondering how it's going to get home.
GWZ 2983 (NY) 02/26/16 2:59 PM

Worst driver i've ever seen on the roads.
(WA) 02/19/16 1:57 PM

Loves to illegally dump large amounts of trash in our dumpster.
BXB C70 (FL) 02/26/16 1:20 PM

Found tag on side of road
6WTF133 (CA) 02/26/16 1:09 PM

You owe that kid you hit $5,000
GCF 6320 (TX) 02/26/16 12:26 PM

Horrible reckless driver in his company's truck. Cut several people off, drove 25mph over the speed limit and was tailgating
CSP 8998 (TX) 02/26/16 11:01 AM

Idiotic parking.
DHK 4648 (TX) 02/19/16 9:02 AM

This asshole was doing almost 90mph and tried to cut me off last minute on the exit towards 635 East Bound that merged into one lane when the car in front of me was only 6ft away. Then he had the audacity to turn in his brights and honk at me. He moved lanes and started riding along side of my car. I had to slow down under the speed limit to get behind him and so I could move lanes. He would then slow down and get behind me. I couldn't even switch lanes.
When I was finally almost passing him, he began trying to swerve his car into mine to try and run me into a barrier. I didn't get pictures or thought of pulling my phone out because I was panicking that he was going to make me crash and hurt me and my unborn child. He was driving a red Audi, early 2000 model.
I did get his license plate number and a good look at this fuckers face.

Worst drivers in February