PBP 1753 (NC) 03/24/16 6:25 PM

World's worst driver! Excessive speeding, illegal passing, recklessly changing lanes in front of people without turn signal, and to top it all off flipping people the bird the whole time! Dangerous and a jerk!
ZVM 935 (LA) 03/24/16 8:57 AM

Genius jumps across multiple lanes while merging onto the Interstate to cut me off, then brake checks (in the rain) because I ran up on him. Definitely a Darwin Award nominee.
6UAB572 (CA) 03/24/16 6:29 PM

Talking on the phone.
She didn't know what she was doing.
(WA) 03/24/16 5:24 PM

Aggressive and dangerous. Black Honda CR-V. 30-something white, blonde woman in sunglasses. After 2 blocks unsafe to pass (cars parked both sides of street, traffic circles), came around me too fast and close, then stopped at next intersection to give me the finger. I yelled at her to f*ng move, which I admit was wrong. She then drove away, but turned around to follow me next half mike, passed very aggressively (revved up loud enough I thought she was going to run me over, I pulled into a space between parked cars), flipped me off again and tried to photograph me with gold iphone6.
GLF 4506 (OH) 03/24/16 5:12 PM

Pulled out in front of me. Then would speed up and slow down. Then would go way under speed limit. When We tried to capture a picture they started speeding up. And was turning there high beams on and off at other vehicles.
FYJ 1686 (OH) 03/31/16 4:28 PM

I'm a witness to your hit and run I got your plates
ADV3NTR (MI) 03/31/16 4:02 PM

Damn! This guy is an amazing driver.
GXA 6379 (NY) 03/24/16 2:46 PM

This asshole taunted me yesterday evening on the Bruckner while I was with my family; started cursing at me and drove his car in front of mine and started driving slowly and breaking hard, FOR NO REASON. I thought he was under medication and decided to let him be. Be he wouldn’t stop and I realized he wanted just to start some shit. Lucky for him I was with my kids. I WILL FIND YOU WHEN I NOT WITH MY KIDS
VIN: 2G1FA1E31C9188157
GNK 1158 (OH) 03/31/16 3:37 PM

Driving extremely aggessively toward motorcyclist. Tailgaiting & hostile when confronted.
HEY 4822 (NY) 03/31/16 11:50 AM