214 RY4 (MA) 05/02/16 4:23 PM

Probably a kid in parents car. Driving irratic on highway (5/2/16 @ 4:30 pm). Speeding, shooting lanes, careless. Cuts me off. Knows he has irate ter me. Pulls over to the side of me to blow kisses, like, "what am I gonna do about it?" Followed him to Bridgewater MA. Shoulda just called the police... But karma is a bitch.
6XWB956 (CA) 05/02/16 4:19 PM

The driver did not stop at the sidewalk. While crossing the sidewalk, the driver suddenly drove through the sidewalk causing me to steer to the side and causing me to run into the wall. The driver casually drove away without a care. The old man needs to get better glasses or stop driving. He is clearly too old and senile to drive.
7EXP415 (CA) 05/09/16 2:52 PM

The passenger of this car threw trash, including a soda can, at my car after I honked at the driver for cutting me off.
LZJ289 (NY) 05/02/16 1:48 PM

This driver has a propensity for violence, AND drunk driving. He claimed I cut him off, and then followed me to where I was parking to go to work (Oceanside, NY LIRR station). I got out of my car, and he followed my and said "Let's settle it right here in the street!!!". Came over and started bumping chests with me (after e took out his dentures; looks like he's been in at least several tooth-losing brawls!), looking for me to throw a punch. I could smell alcohol on his breath (at 8am!). A pedestrian took his plate number for me, witnessing the altercation. Told me "I own six houses here, I OWN this fucking town!!!". Blue Toyota. Watch out for this idiot!
AGN1762 (AZ) 05/09/16 1:17 PM

Tried to brake check us for no reason
DNL 7989 (TX) 05/09/16 1:04 PM

The lady bumped me car, m8 but she's hot.
CMW 3857 (TX) 05/09/16 12:52 PM

This driver is a dangerous tailgater and will cut you off in moving traffic. I was involved with this J@@@ A@@ on May 8th and who cut me off and then slammed on the breaks almost causing an accident.
CMG 7379 (TX) 05/09/16 11:31 AM

Texas Plate GHL 0565 is an idiot and insensitive bastard...
DVW 3198 (TX) 05/02/16 11:07 AM

Parking lot at Walmart. Gentlemen (TX DVW3198) comes in from the wrong side, and gives me the finger.
G88 06A (TN) 05/02/16 11:04 AM

She's about 5 9. She has a beautiful set of titties. She had the perfect body with the most amazing ass I've ever seen. I just wanted to slide my sick into her beautiful pink puss lips, and eat her ass until she came. I just want to push my sick between her round ass cheeks and cum inside her.

Worst drivers in May