ME9 K6Y 06/07/16 5:33 PM

I had my blinker on trying to get over and he stayed right by my side not letting me over even when I slowed down/sped up.... Then he failed to stop at a stop sign.... Horrible driver!!
PH1 Z2L 11/14/16 10:38 PM

Group of kids driving down 63 in Rolla at 10th. One decides to stick his head out of the passenger side window and make noises at me (my window was up.) They proceed to pass me and go to the same place I was going (McDonald's on Kingshighway) where same kid has half body out of window before parking. Was tempted to get out and confront, but watched the group of 5 kids get out and decided to just leave feedback on here. Tempted to file a police report in the morning.
CL6 X4F 11/14/16 9:07 PM

Amber alert issued for a vehicle bearing this page number. If you see it please contact authorities.
CK3 Z5S 11/10/16 6:45 PM

This guy drives down the highway tailgating everyone and turns his brights on when they come up behind you.
HH3 W1L 11/06/16 11:34 PM

Shit driver. Speeds up to block people from merging. Complete old asshat.
CH2 Y9B 11/06/16 4:22 PM

Texting while driving. Almost went off the road on 291 North!
9CW913 10/21/16 7:29 PM

Waved on a driver causing a wreck then drove away.
SGOW6L 08/29/16 5:28 PM

Awesome Driver!!!!!!!!
PK1 P7S 08/12/16 1:15 PM

This individual speeds in excess of 70 mph in 35 mph zones, and cuts people off. This person drives a KIA Sedona and drives 187th street to state line in Cass county Missouri and then 191st into Johnson county Kansas every weekday morning around 7 am. They are crazy! They have no regard for other drivers safety!
2YF000 08/09/16 3:44 PM

My daughter and i were walking into the shcool for registration and the girl driving the burgundy Jeep with this license plate number started to back out as soon as we were walking by and almost hit my daughter I had to grab her and pull her back before she got hit.

Worst drivers in January