PZ6423 08/30/17 11:00 AM

THIS DRIVER IS GOING TO KILL SOMEONE OR HIM/HERSELF.PASSES ON BLIND CORNERS AT TOP SPEED!-PA-ROUTE 345 THRU FRENCH CREEK STATE PARK.HAS HAPPENED ON 4 FOUR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS NOW IN THE LAST 2 TWO MONTHS.hOW DO WE GET THIS DRIVER OFF THE ROAD?!?!?

PZ6423 08/18/16 2:17 PM

You drive like a total asshole. Went into the right turn only lane until the last second just so you could cut me off. WHY?! I just want to go home after work
PZ6423 09/20/17 4:55 PM

This woman is my neighbor. She been driving like this for the 8 YRS we lived here. I could tell u stories about this crazy lady
KHV 6200 01/16/18 10:42 AM

This chick is an awful driver! Tailgates, swerves all over the road, pays more attention to her phone than speed limits, road signs and other traffic. Absolute menace! She actually had Facebook open while driving!
JWY 6589 01/14/18 4:30 PM

This lady mistook me for someone who cut her off (not Me) followed me to my home development and threatened me. With her kid in the car!
KHY 6118 01/14/18 12:16 AM

This crazy bitch came flying up the left side of my vehicle, then made a sharp right turn from the center lane, without using turn signals, turning directly in front of my car forcing me off the road. Had I not swerved, the side of her 2017 Buick Enclave would have been smashed. I then proceeded to watch her fly through the mall parking lot, not yielding or stopping at any of the stop signs. The roads were icy. Anyone driving like this on icy roads is a super dumb ass. As she rounded the corner, she looked over seeing me stuck in the snow from he dumb ass maneuver, but just kept on going, cutting off another car where it says to yield.
KBR 3665 01/15/18 8:35 PM

The person driving this vehicle has been seen taking pictures of my house and car. Ive never met this person before.
JWG 0828 01/08/18 3:26 PM

Many times I have seen the driver of this vehicle with a pit bull in the front seat, unrestrained. If it ever saw a squirrel, that Lincoln Town Car would become a weapon of mass destruction. Then when the owner parks in the summer, with the windows rolled down, the dog could jump out and attack one of the many children who play in the neighborhood. A menace on both counts!
KGV 3100 01/07/18 3:21 PM

2016 Tesla Model S (Black) Driving like a Pompous Moron.
Driving slow in the left lane, then speeds up when someones tries to pass.

Sitting back and sitting like a Thug -

Young White Male
KKF 7283 01/10/18 2:36 PM

Asshole driver who guns it to pass people in a lane that immediately merges - unsafe and just plain stupid!

Worst drivers in January