PZ6423 08/30/17 11:00 AM

THIS DRIVER IS GOING TO KILL SOMEONE OR HIM/HERSELF.PASSES ON BLIND CORNERS AT TOP SPEED!-PA-ROUTE 345 THRU FRENCH CREEK STATE PARK.HAS HAPPENED ON 4 FOUR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS NOW IN THE LAST 2 TWO MONTHS.hOW DO WE GET THIS DRIVER OFF THE ROAD?!?!?

PZ6423 08/18/16 2:17 PM

You drive like a total asshole. Went into the right turn only lane until the last second just so you could cut me off. WHY?! I just want to go home after work
PZ6423 09/20/17 4:55 PM

This woman is my neighbor. She been driving like this for the 8 YRS we lived here. I could tell u stories about this crazy lady
JGT 0264 10/18/17 8:50 AM

This woman drives aggressively, cutting people off constantly with her need to change lanes if one is moving slightly faster. She's cut me off twice now in 6 months which is an anomoly since there are thousands of people on this road in the morning! Drives aggressively like she owns the road! LEAVE EARLIER FOR WORK!
JBX 9931 10/18/17 5:26 PM

Female. Does not get the concept of 4-way stop signs. Tried to go through intersection without waiting for other cars right after tge car in front of her went. Did it again about 45 minutes later to me because it was 2 minutes from my house. Both times she just tailed the car in front of her instead of waiting till cars from the other 3 stops went.
GJT 0264 10/18/17 11:28 AM

JLA 9046 10/22/17 10:26 AM

Tokiman
JNJ 3933 10/13/17 7:06 PM

On route 136 in West Newton, I was pulling out of Dollar General making a left. There was a car coming in the distance. When I made the left he floored it and passed me approaching a blind bend. I drove down the hill ibly to have him slam brakes and stop in the middle if hill. When I went to go around him he floored it. He is seriously going to kill someone....
MJM 6916 10/20/17 5:05 PM