PZ6423 08/18/16 2:17 PM

You drive like a total asshole. Went into the right turn only lane until the last second just so you could cut me off. WHY?! I just want to go home after work
JZL 6645 08/18/17 3:46 PM

This guy came flying down a neighborhood road marked 25 that had cars parked on both sides and hit my driver side mirror and then proceeded to tell me it's a two lane rd when anyone who lives in the area knows oncoming cars must pull to the side and take turns and when I told him to pull over because I was calling the police he took off. Completely DANGEROUS ASSHOLE!
JAYGRAY 08/18/17 12:20 AM

This driver is an asshole. I saw him cut off somebody in a white FIAT 500 that was getting out from Wendy's one night in March. The vehicle is a late-model Ford Explorer, located near Chester Park, in Chester, PA.
JMN 2160 08/16/17 6:46 PM

Tailgated me for about 3-4 miles while I was going at least the speed limit down 113. Passed me my using a right turn only lane near the CVS at 113 and 313 and then cut me off into my lane last second. Then this older woman (I think) just continued along the road going as fast as I had been before. Endangering both of us wasn't really worth it if you are just going to continue at a normal speed.
JPC 5229 08/21/17 1:32 PM

This guy likes to park in reserved parking spots
KHP 9380 08/11/17 11:12 PM

One way road with about 4 lanes. I'm in the far left to make a left turn and he is in the second lane and decides he wants to turn left and I'm right next to him. He hits my car (luckily not hard cause I was going slow) and speeds off. He doesn't acknowledge anything. Its dark and I can't see the real damage but a part of my hubcap broke off.
ZGH 3247 08/18/17 12:25 AM

The dude driving this van ran past a stop sign during a traffic jam near the Cedar Road/Swarthmore Ave intersection in Springfield.
KHR 5286 08/10/17 5:54 PM

This guy REFUSED to do the speed limit, so when I tried passing him, he speed up PREVENTING ME FROM PASSING HIM. It took me a bit to realize he had sped up and traffic was coming and was weaving to start to go around me, so I went back behind him. Then he slams on his brakes for no reason. A real rager. I reported him to the police.
KCS 1167 08/15/17 1:19 AM

Your corvette pulls mega pussy
JJF 1313 08/07/17 10:18 PM

Small penis douche watched this guy in his black exploer try and run a van with family and kids off of 95. And he was in the wrong his lane ended and he refused to slow down since he has no clue how to merge. Not sure if he was trying to impress the ugly duckling of a woman riding shotgun or what but let me tell you don't drive like a douche to impress a fat chic!

Worst drivers in August