PZ6423 08/18/16 2:17 PM

You drive like a total asshole. Went into the right turn only lane until the last second just so you could cut me off. WHY?! I just want to go home after work
JXP 1903 03/25/17 8:24 PM

No pic...light blue/ gray Dodge or Chrysler minivan....rear sliding doors kept opening and closing at signal light. This continued as they traveled on Route22 east in a 35mph zone. Unsure if something was wrong (creepers), I waited for an upcoming passing zone to pass so my son could see if everything in the vehicle was ok. As we passed the door behind the driver slid open and a young adolescent/ teenager leaned out making wild, goofy hand gestures and faces. Just idiots being stupid. At least my son knows how stupid it looks
JYJ 5692 03/28/17 1:49 PM

This psychopath hit my mirror while driving and when I honked at him he had the nerve the come out with a knife and threaten me . I have contacted the police and hopefully they get this animal
GHR 4175 03/21/17 6:49 AM

Black Ford Mustang with two teenage male occupants ran a stop sign and almost collided with an SUV in front of me at the intersection of N 5th Street and Schwenkmill Rd, Perkasie PA. If the SUV hadn't stopped there would definitely have been an accident and these two idiots didn't even bother to stop or even slow down, just hit the gas and drove off faster when honked at. I wound up behind them when they had to slow down for the traffic at the school zone and managed to get a picture before they pulled into the high school parking lot. Here's a tip: if you don't want to be late for school don't run stop signs and risk accidents. And yes, even if you're turning right you still have to stop. I'm sure your parents would have been thrilled to get the call you plowed into another vehicle and they now have to pay more money on your insurance.
GXH 3280 03/27/17 9:13 PM

Having second thoughts now Moron
JPA 6366 03/27/17 7:06 AM

The best woman on the road ,however, she may get too close so watch ur tail end .
ZHS 8466 03/26/17 8:23 PM

10 out of 10 diver 😂
21320 03/18/17 3:36 AM

Arthur E. Campbell, 88 West Gowen Avenue, Philadelphia, PA., father of Micbelle Renee Campbell, aka Smith, 141 Pennypacker Drive, Willingboro, NJ., girlfriend of financial convenience of Anthony W. Fanniel, convicted of robbery and butchering Shirley Fanniel, his biological mother for naging him about cleaning his bedroom and running up the family phone bill with long distance calls, with a 14 inch butcher knife in 1991 by slashing her throat, nearly severing her head and while laying on her kitchen floor gasping for air and regurgitating her own blood, plunged the knife through her chest wall and cut her heart into 2 pieces. Laying in wait in a dark stairwell of their Roselle, NJ home for his stepfather, a church deacon, to return home, he jumped him from behind and plunged the same knife into his back. Leaving them both for dead, he then took a casual, hours long bicycle ride around the neighborhood.
JYT 9196 03/23/17 7:52 PM

ESTOU PROCURANDO MINHA MOTO
JSJ 8646 03/22/17 5:55 PM

This piece of shit tried to run me off the road in a 2-1 merge area.

Worst drivers in March