PZ6423 08/18/16 2:17 PM

You drive like a total asshole. Went into the right turn only lane until the last second just so you could cut me off. WHY?! I just want to go home after work
JWY 8516 02/24/17 7:47 AM

She came to my school in Miami and called us a bunch or faggot rapists than left when we called the cops
EHX 0377 02/23/17 8:04 PM

Philly always needs more revenue to repair potholes, so keep on reporting to the city government, including their facebook page, that there are lots of illegally parked cars on a specific road. These illegally parked cars ALSO block the bicycle lane. They cause traffic jams by forcing bicycles into the open roadway instead of remaining in the bicycle lane.

Tell them that it makes everyone unhappy. The car drivers are unhappy. The bicycles are unhappy. And it increases the risk of accidents and the chance of road rage.
SMIFF 02/23/17 1:38 PM

PA license plate "SMIFF" - Dodge Charger, Gray, four (4) door. B/M husky driver w/glasses.

Affiliated with/Visitor to: 141 Pennypacker Drive, Willingboro, NJ. 08046

Per 9.27.2013, 141 Pennypacker Drive is primary residence of Anthony W. FANNIEL, convicted of AGGRAVATED MURDER (Bayside Prison 8.1992-10.2011) and ROBBERY.

Also associated with Michelle Renee CAMPBELL, a.k.a. SMITH, 141 Pennypacker Drive, Willingboro, NJ. 08046

Also associated with Arthur E. CAMPBELL, 88 West Gowen Avenue, Philadelphia, PA.
EHX 0377 02/23/17 9:28 AM

This person is mad that cyclists use their right in Philadelphia to use the whole lane when the bicycle lane is obstructed by parked cars. They drive unsafe in order to attempt to pass cyclists in the lane and also honk aggressively. This person should not have a license
EHX 0377 02/23/17 8:51 AM

While cycling down Spruce St. in Center City Philly, a stretch of bike lane oft laden with illegally parked cars, I decided to take my legal right and occupy the lane of traffic to maintain the safest route on my morning commute rather than switching lanes every twenty feet. After hand signaling my lane change, and checking for cars I rode out into the center of the lane. Seconds later a black Honda Accord, bearing this license plate, began honking. Incessantly. I look back and I must be the one he is honking at, a few other cyclists were around swerving in and out of the bike lane to avoid the aforementioned parked cars. His honking continues for another few moments, until he revs his engine and tries to pass me, VERY closely. Me, being infuriated and an a$$hole, cut him off every time he tried to pass. He rolls down his window to tell me to "get in the bike lane". I tell him, "this is my lane, just as much as yours." Another cyclist supported me. He scoffs as he zooms past, through the parking lane no less, to a recently red light, where I pass him and the other cars, now while in the finally somewhat clear bike lane. How is it that people riding vehicles, that aren't tested to operate their vehicle, are more knowledgeable than those that are tested on it?
KCS 5039 02/22/17 6:21 AM

Car was towed because it was parked illegally, blocking a residence driveway. You can get in contact with Siani's towing for further information at 267-246-2269.
JTN 9492 02/21/17 6:05 PM

Dumped an entire milkshake or coffee drink out her car in front of St. Pius School on Lawrence Road in Broomall today.
GPV 4815 02/21/17 3:50 PM

Hey dumbass, do you know what a stop sign is? Do you know the consequences of blowing through them when traffic is coming just car lengths away? The fact that you ever even got a drivers license is astounding. Do us all a favor though and get yourself a Darwin Award while making a right turn without stopping first so that we won't have to deal with this in the future.
JML 8035 02/28/17 12:23 AM

cuba untuk memotong dan menghimpit saya . saya hanya penunggang motor yang baru pulang dari sekolah 😭

Worst drivers in February