EZL 717 03/14/19 10:36 PM

Son you need to quit driving like a jackass. I again saw you at 6:52 am passing people on the I-80 get-off ramp to Douglas then flying past traffic on Douglas at 70 MPH+ going in and out of cars that you cut off to turn right on 121st St. You are going to kill someone driving so recklessly. Shape up douchebag or I will have the UPD waiting there in the morning to arrest you.
956WRF 03/14/19 10:24 PM

This moron was coming the opposite direction. I was turning with a signal on but stopped when I thought he was going straight. He turned right in front of me without slowing and no signal. I honked at him and flipped him off. He slowed to 20 for the next 7 blocks driving like a douchbag. If dumbo had signaled I could have turned in front of him instead of stopping thinking he was going straight since he was doing 45 in a 35 zone. What a shitbag for brains.
HMY 312 03/09/19 12:51 PM

This guy is awesome! Friendly and helpful. Pulled me out of the ditch in the snow FOR FREE!
HHK 221 02/16/19 9:00 PM

This jackass in a Tesla jumped the 2nd Ave light and accelerated to 100 in a 35 MPH zone. He then got on the interstate where I caught up to him and started photographing him. He accelerated to 120 in a 55 MPH zone while going in and out of cars. What a d-bag.
BWELL 02/12/19 7:00 PM

This dumbass comes up beside me at 80 MPH in a 65 MPH zone during a 5" snowstorm on I-80 during morning rush hour. He had a car in his lane so he tried to cut me off and jump into my lane. There was only 2 feet to spare so I lit him up with high beams, fog lights, and horn. He pulled back into his lane. I made the turn onto I-235 to downtown. I'm again doing the speed limit in the fast lane. When the douchette comes flying by me on my right doing 85 in a 60 zone. I really wished you rolled it driving like a dipstick. Because your going to kill someone else along with you.
CPU 398 01/18/19 6:33 AM

watch the last part
RPG 169 01/16/19 8:39 PM

This douche was driving the wrong way down 3rd at Court Ave. When he realized it he pulled a U-turn across all three lanes and nearly took my front end off. What a loser.
HDS 849 01/08/19 7:28 AM

121080 12/19/18 5:32 PM

This Urbandale Consolidated School District short bus #5 had a This Vehicle Does Not Turn On Red sign in the window as it merrily turned right on red from Douglas to 128th St at 6:57 am. It then turned left onto Aurora as it sped by Webster school doing 30 in a 25 school zone. He must have been late for a 7 am pickup unless he was letting one of the students drive.
AOL 111 12/14/18 10:24 AM

Speeding on neighborhood street, 40 in 20 zone.

Harassing legally operating cyclist with horn used for intimidation not for warning

Worst drivers in March