AWX 232 04/26/18 8:04 AM

This Gentleman (not so much) having road rage at the world, or possible the fact he probably has a small penis and a large drug addiction. Who knows what his real issue was.
Slow lane: two semis and several slower moving cars in front of them.
Fast Lane: Back up of people patiently trying to pass.
Insert one jerk to the mix and the show begins. Rides my tail, I am surprised he didnt mario kart me right into the ditch.
Starts swerving left and right, slowing down, speeding up. Being VERY erratic.
I finally can pull over to the slow lane and he blasts past me to then start on the next car. Jerks it into the slow lane moves upon her takes pictures of her and than jerks his car at her.
THEN he moves on to the next car.
He speeds off and is gone.
We proceed to our destination and look who is waiting for us. Screams at us he can take pictures of us if he wants we are in public...MIND you its teen aged girls he is taking pictures of. An adult male...creepy creepy weird dude.
FR966 04/23/18 9:00 AM

Every morning I see this yahoo coming up behind me doing 100 MPH at 6:47 AM on I-235 eastbound in his red van. He cuts in and out of traffic even passing on the shoulders or forcing cars to the shoulder so he can pass. He tailgates at 2-3 feet from the bumper while flashing his headlights for the car to move. I spoke with the WDM PD about his reckless driving habits. They called him but apparently he hasn't learned anything. His license needs to be suspended before he kills someone. I've seen him drive like this for 2 years. He has a long beard with crazy eyes when he glares at you before blowing on by. He also has a handicapped plate. He lives in West Des Moines. I'm about ready to follow him home and disable his car.
427WFW 04/12/18 6:29 PM

This dumbass female teenager ran the stop sign on 114th street nearly T-boning me. She pulled up to the light on Hickman and sat there until it turned red. She sat there twirling her hair around her finger. I laid on the horn for 20 seconds because she wouldn't go. I flipped her off and she sat there waving out the window. All the way down Hickman she waved out the window. I would have followed her and told her dad to take her keys away before she kills someone.
CZZ 780 03/30/18 9:47 PM

This car full of teenagers followed me around the corner onto Alice's Road. They tailgated me at 3 feet for about 50' then blasted past me in a NO PASSING ZONE. They swerved back within seconds of hitting an oncoming car head-on. Their daddy definitely needs to take their keys away before he is responsible for the damage they will cause with their reckless driving.
FMV 294 03/31/18 5:31 PM

What a wonderful and considerate driver!! Bravo young lady!
GEE 639 03/14/18 7:04 PM

This nimrod was tailgating 2' behind me on I-235. There was a car in front of me that I couldn't drive through. He floored his Cadillac SUV and passed me on the right at a high rate of speed. He cut back in front of me with 5' to spare. I had to brake hard to avoid doing a PIT maneuver on him. I flipped him off as he continued to do brake checks on me all the way to West Des Moines.
DSMWARE 03/14/18 6:26 PM

This dizzy broad cut into my lane at 85 MPH on 235 while looking in her vanity mirror putting her lipstick on. I had to brake hard to avoid hitting her left rear side quarter. I chased her all the way to work where she pulled into an office parking lot and yelled for help. I called her a dumb kunt and said I would turn the video of her erratic driving over to the highway patrol. I saw her again this morning weaving in and out of traffic on her way to work.
GBR 157 02/02/18 5:42 PM

This teenage moron cuts into my lane with 10' to spare with no signal on the interstate. I flipped her off.as I had to switch lanes to her right to not hit her. I ended up ahead of her as she rode my bumper all the way up the get off ramp. She flew around me on the right but I knew the semi's turning into Flying J holds everyone back in the right lane. She ended up behind me riding my bumper 2' away all the way to 128th ST. I sped up to not let her around me and she floored it to 60 in a 35 and flew around cutting off the car in front of me with a hard brake to turn left. She turned on Aurora and flew down to the Section 8 apartments where she lives.She rocked back and forth to her cranked music. She really deserves a good spanking for driving like a moron that could kill someone.
REF4E 01/15/18 7:01 PM

This asshat in a Ford pickup blew through the red turning right when I had to green to go through on 86th & Meredith. I had to break hard to not rear-end him on hard packed snow. Without ABS I would have creamed him. This REFEREE truly is blind.
FR966 01/10/18 10:19 AM

I've noticed this bearded guy driving recklessly a half dozen times. It's always just prior to 7 am. I see him coming up behind me cutting in and out of cars with no signal. He passes cars and cuts them off with only feet to spare then blasts off to West Des Moines.

Worst drivers in June