CPU 398 01/18/19 6:33 AM

watch the last part
RPG 169 01/16/19 8:39 PM

This douche was driving the wrong way down 3rd at Court Ave. When he realized it he pulled a U-turn across all three lanes and nearly took my front end off. What a loser.
HDS 849 01/08/19 7:28 AM

This jackass in a Tesla jumped the 2nd Ave light and accelerated to 100 in a 35 MPH zone. He then got on the interstate where I caught up to him and started photographing him. He accelerated to 120 in a 55 MPH zone while going in and out of cars. What a d-bag.
121080 12/19/18 5:32 PM

This Urbandale Consolidated School District short bus #5 had a This Vehicle Does Not Turn On Red sign in the window as it merrily turned right on red from Douglas to 128th St at 6:57 am. It then turned left onto Aurora as it sped by Webster school doing 30 in a 25 school zone. He must have been late for a 7 am pickup unless he was letting one of the students drive.
AOL 111 12/14/18 10:24 AM

Speeding on neighborhood street, 40 in 20 zone.

Harassing legally operating cyclist with horn used for intimidation not for warning
EZL 717 12/06/18 11:45 AM

This D-bag came down the I-80 get off ramp to Douglas Ave doing 80 he passed me on the right and cut me off at the red light. I gave him high beams and horn. He put it in reverse to ram me. I followed him to chew him out but he broke right and came back into my lane before turning right at the light. By the time I came around he was gone down 121st St. I would have stood my ground and you would have been late for supper dumbass.
FQU 726 10/17/18 8:46 AM

This dipstick cut over in front of me when I was passing him on I-235 with 3 feet to spare. The pickup hillbilly then cut across 3 lanes to get off.
OPDNTWN 10/08/18 9:20 PM

This Operation Downtown Gater completely blew through a red stop light on 2nd & Walnut at 3:00 PM. If the traffic had been moving the two men in the gator would have been killed. They need to slow their arse down before they hurt someone and get the city sued.
258YBE 09/14/18 8:08 AM

This dumbass cut me off twice with only a few feet to spare. while I was passing him. A rock flew off their tire and hit my window the second time they cut me off. I gave em the high beams and they moved over at high speed cutting off another car and nearly taking their fender with them. They drove recklessly all the way down eastbound I-235 until they got off on 7th street.
ALC 582 09/18/18 5:31 AM