GZC 108 06/25/19 7:34 AM

During morning rush hour he was driving in the left lane but when I signaled to get over he sped up to cut me off. I went to the far right lane and passed. He came up roaring behind me at 90 MPH on 235 Westbound doing like he was going to ram me. I drove beside an unmarked IHP Dodge Dart waiting for him to blow by but he got off at 50th street while eyeballing me.
L84GAME 06/21/19 8:39 PM

This moron blew through a red light on 2nd at Walnut that was red for 2 seconds. He almost T-boned me as I turned right on the green. I yelled at him at the next red light. He yelled to pull over so he could kick my ass. I told him that was assault. He yelled that's how people get shot. I told him he was going to jail. I called the police on him. They said they would put out a BOLO and to not follow him for my safety. Iowa is a stand your ground state and once you get out of your vehicle and are a threat to another motorist they can legally run over you in self-defense dipshit.
337ZNS 05/15/19 9:47 AM

The car in front of this reckless douchbag came up behind me at 110 MPH on I-235 W at 6:52 AM. He switched lanes and had no where to go with the car beside me. He moved to the shoulder and passed 3 cars then came back left across 4 lanes. A second later this jackass came through traffic drag racing him. He cut in and out of cars with 5' to spare at 100+ MPH racing the other car. They both could have killed someone. They need to be jailed.
HAWKYZE 05/14/19 1:17 PM

Hey douche you came around from behind and passed me in the acceleration lane to I-235 from I-80. I had my left signal on waiting for the merge white line to end. But you king of jackasses drove across the white line passing me and cut me off. I should have hit you because it would have been your fault. Learn the rules of the road dickhead.
5SHE1HE 05/14/19 1:10 PM

This dumb ass was driving like an asshole flying in and out of traffic lanes on I-235 while doing 90 with kids in the SUV. He cut into lanes with 10' to spare and no signal then passed and accelerated. He did it for miles. That'a a good way to kill your kids in a wreck.
4BAMA2 05/11/19 10:57 AM

This moron turning left on a blinking yellow arrow which means yield almost rear-ended me. He then had the audacity to honk at me when I turned right on a green light in front of him. What a dipshit for a college graduate. Mrs Robinson is probably fucking the Fed Ex guy right now in your Section 8 apartment.
WGEWGA 05/14/19 2:00 PM

You're driving like a shithead. You shouldn't run red lights when the other direction has the green. I floored it trying to clip you.
USGOVT 04/18/19 9:44 PM

Homeland Security K-9 SUV Federal Security Service. He ran the red light at 2nd & Walnut heading west. The light changed red 2 seconds before he blew through the intersection. That's a good way to cause a wreck. I have the video of him.
DST 080 04/15/19 9:10 PM

This moron passed and cut off a car in the passing lane. Then the dumbshit did four hard brake checks trying to make him hit him. Everytime he did it all the cars behind him had to skid to a stop almost causing multiple pileups. That's a good way to get shot since Iowa is a don't have to retreat state.
655XGK 04/03/19 10:01 PM

This dumbfuck alien turned left from the middle lane and almost hit me as I turned left to my curb lane. His lane only went straight and he came around the corner cutting me off from my lane. Then you flipped me off like I did something wrong. Go back to Mexico you fat fuck that can't drive worth a shit.

Worst drivers in June