JJX W51 (FL) 07/16/18 9:27 AM

The krumudgen driving this Chrysler 300 was so out of his element he decided to honk his horn at anyone not guided by his thoughts. May God bless him with patience, kindness, gentleness, meekness, and less aggression.
438 2659 (NH) 07/16/18 8:10 AM

8:30 this morning driving a silver Nissan Frontier Pickup truck. Exsessive acceleration to talegate another driver and almost rear end then then cuts off another truck causing him to slam his brakes on and almost causing me to slam mine on from rear ending another car all to get to a red light and wait with the people he just cit off!! Was he going to work? A hospital? NOPE Walmart.. Typical asshole
PSARAS1 (IL) 07/16/18 1:57 AM

Guy is a nutjob, ran into this man about 4 times in Lake Zurich and Palatine and he drives at least 30-40 over the speed limit and weaves in and out of traffic
DLH 3109 (MI) 07/16/18 12:20 AM

Jerk in white truck was hovering less than a car length at 60mph off the Mitsubishi's tail - the Mitsu had nowhere to safely move out of macho's way. 405-S Commerce, CA
FCT 6481 (NY) 07/15/18 11:20 PM

all you need to know about this asshole

AK 82650 (CT) 07/15/18 10:13 PM

Been parked outside my apartment for a few hours now, very suspicious.
S26 1681 (IL) 07/15/18 9:01 PM

I told this driver that I'm sure he wouldn't think of it but my small business pays for this loading zone and his response was..."Dude I'm gonna move in a few minutes". He should pay my loading zone fee which is $1110 and not for him to park in.
525 JYQ (OR) 07/15/18 9:01 AM

Tualatin Public Library redid their parking poorly. None the less -- it's a nightmare to park in because the spaces are small, and trucks & SUVs constantly park in the compact spaces -- often intentionally taking up two spaces.

Saturday July 14th around 5:30 every space near the library was either taken by a single normal parker, or by one of these larger vehicle taking up 2 spaces. I was tired, just worked 12 hours, trying to pick up requested/held books before my surgery tomorrow. Both for myself, and for elderly Mom who is just out of the hospital.

Right in front of me a middle aged to older blonde women in a light silverfish SUV pulled in filling two spaces. I had just made a second loop to find parking. I rolled down my window & asked her [politely] if she was really going to leave it parked that way-- and pointed to the lack of alternate spaces. She just shrugged, said I won't be long & skipped off. Her attitude was entitled, dismissive, condescending -- and really just not very nice.

NOT A DECENT HUMAN BEING...
PITCBLK (CA) 07/15/18 12:19 AM

HOV cheat- No shame. Looked like a mini Dee Dee Warwick. Inglewood.
6SWH749 (CA) 07/14/18 1:50 PM

This female is trouble- even asking for it by the look of her angry stares. Total disregard for anybody around her- had large white smartphone waving in front of her face while weaving, bobbing and shoulder-driving her way down the 5 in a busted windshield VW complete with dangling bumper, sagging suspension, body damage.

Worst drivers in July