(WA) 01/28/20 5:10 AM

JSL5734 Red Proton Iriz cuts lane without signal.

Almost collided with other cars at NSE.

From Issac Chew 012-2255729
(WA) 01/28/20 4:43 AM

F*** rude Estima Aeras, hogging fast lane at NSE.

Indian driver.

Contact me, Issac Chew 012-2255729
7CGC566 (CA) 01/27/20 4:36 PM

This car is a black BMW 350i which driven by a Chinese young lady I guess, and I believe that she is an extremely aggressive and crazy driver. She was threatening me while I am driving because she try to hit my car on purpose when our cars both driving on the driveway. This situation just scared me and almost caused me to get a heart attack.
GYA 4449 (NY) 01/27/20 3:20 PM

Be careful there's a blind and deaf asshole on the road. He didn't see two big no left turn signs and didn't hear other drivers that got stuck behind honking. He eventually turned left ignoring everyone and everything.
LDT 0875 (TX) 01/26/20 9:57 PM

230S6 (AZ) 01/26/20 12:08 PM

Your shitty Nissan doesn’t need two spaces.
JKA 1803 (PA) 01/26/20 2:53 PM

Got dash cam footage of this plate aggressively cutting me off at a merge. 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee dark in color
GJG 7217 (TX) 01/26/20 2:45 PM

Grey Toyota Corolla (GJG7217): You call that parking on a space with lines all around on it? If I were you, I wouldn’t park like that because of getting a ticket. I’d prefer you park on the two lines just like what good drivers do. Remember that next time.
7GBF991 (CA) 01/25/20 5:16 PM

waiting on the drive through line at McDonalds with my son to get a soft serve cone. the driver pulled up behind me then around me and in front of me - totally cutting in. Not safe. If she needed a burger that badly, I would have bought her lunch.
(WA) 01/25/20 12:26 PM

I was driving on a one way road with 5 cars in front.. this car was behind me.. they went into the right of me and I assumed they were taking a right into the neighborhood.... they pushed through the right almost knocking my mirror out... I couldn’t speed up or do anything since there was cars in Front... they cut in front of me.... and proceeded to do it to the cars in front of me

Worst drivers in January