7UKC266 (CA) 07/23/18 4:05 AM

Racist nasty white dragon woman who can't drive and instead tried to blame another driver (victim) and verbally attacked victim with racist anti-asian rant.
//www.weareresonate.com/2018/05/bye-china-racist-woman-hurls-abuse-at-asian-american-mother-in-california/
JRM 2788 (TX) 07/23/18 12:45 AM

Jumped in line at gas station and flipped people off
FWZ 312 (VT) 07/22/18 7:17 PM

Left my celphone on his taxi. I tried to called it many time, taxi driver answered it, but with no voice. I called it again, he never answered it. Im confident that he got my phone. Please regurn it to me.
DBU K04 (FL) 07/22/18 6:48 PM

When I find this nigga it’s gonna be his head on sight. No Talking. My bad for going the wrong way in the Walmart Parking lot in Gibsonton. But he wanted to get out of his car and wanted to start popping off at the mouth. When I got out this nigga talking bout square up as his girl was holding him back. She said she was pregnant and also had another kid in the car but wanted to flex too when I questioned if this clown was actually the pops. They lucky I was with my elderly mother otherwise they both woulda gotten the hands. Wanna talk about how I’m a faggot but this nigga had on skinny jeans and flower print shirt and gauges in his ear. Let’s see how much of a bad ass he is when I catch this nigga alone and TRUST I will find you. Then you can tell your girl and all your niggas that you got stomped the fuck out by a faggot
JJZ 9990 (PA) 07/22/18 5:11 PM

Worst driver ever!! It seems like she didn’t k ow what she’s doing or maybe she’s drunk.....
8ASA549 (CA) 07/22/18 3:50 AM

Drove behind this driver, and noticed he was being reckless. I drove next to him and told him to drive carefully, and he speeds up in front of me, and brake checking me. Afterwards, me and my wife were pretty scared so we made a left turn to get away from this driver, and as soon as the light turned green, he crossed the limit line at a red light and made a left turn from two lanes over.
CDG 2849 (TX) 07/22/18 1:24 AM

Thank you so much for providing even the guide to reach right at our destined location-the residence of University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, along with safe drive in proper time. We missed/lost your whatsapp number to contact you again!!! If you can communicate please send your contact at sabitamu@yahoo.com. Thank you Nazim for making our first visit to Malaysia safe and easy.
GGH 3532 (NY) 07/22/18 12:52 AM

CALL NYSP IF YOU SEE

SPARE TIRE ON VEH

Have you seen him?

An endangered man has gone missing in the area and police are asking the public's help in finding him.

State Police in Wappinger issued an alert on Friday, July 20 related to the man, Mark Buchberger, who went missing on Monday, July 16 on All Angels Hill Road in the Hopewell Junction area of the town of Wappinger.

Buchberger was last seen wearing a fluorescent yellow shirt, blue jeans, and is missing his top front six teeth. He left the residence operating a grey Toyota Camry, NY registration, GGH3532. The vehicle has a "donut" spare tire on the front driver's side, and a cow hanging from the rear mirror.

//northwestdutchess.dailyvoice.com/news/seen-him-or-his-car-alert-issued-for-missing-dutchess-man/740041/
7EHE446 (CA) 07/22/18 12:21 AM

This driver was casing a house out, very suspicious driver the way he followed, waited and then left slowly... milk man or criminal? Don’t park in front of my house, cameras ha e already caught you in action
V17 6775 (IL) 07/21/18 11:19 AM

The moron in this SUV basically drifted over 2 lanes on North Avenue in Carol Stream cutting in front of me like I wasn't there. When I sounded my horn he immediately slammed on his brakes 3 times trying to force me to hit him.

Worst drivers in July