7LAD770 (CA) 02/28/21 8:51 PM

Races in heavy traffic. And loses.

(WA) 02/27/21 2:57 AM

Blind and careless driver caused me an accident and RAN AWAY!! I was driving forward on 2-lane road and this driver with BGJ5617 driving Tesla Model S (Red) suddenly turned right from his/her lane(the light should be red) and directly jumped into my lane instead of the lane close to his/her lane. I had to HARD Press break to stop my car to avoid the accident with this Tesla S, and another car coming from the back hit my car. The driver on Tesla S stopped the car for about 5 seconds since I’m very sure he/she heard the car crashing sound come from behind. But instead of coming out of the car, hee/she just driven away. This car accident WON’T happen without this garbo minded person who drives without care and rule, but only care about him/herself!!!!
(WA) 02/26/21 10:39 PM

Blue BMW M4, BBH 8983, aggressive driving and street racing down I-90 at 1pm on a Friday.

I was driving 60 and a Mustang then the blue M4 passed me like I was standing still.

The driver of the M4 could not control his car or stay in his lane and panicked and then slowed down. Mustang sped off.

HHV 9248 (NY) 02/26/21 4:26 AM

Asshole doesn't like to stay in traffic with other drivers. He prefers passing cars using left turn only lanes and cutting other cars off. He did it in two blocks and two intersections in a raw. This jerk had 12 tickets in 2020 and 29 tickets in the last 5 years. It says it all.
(WA) 02/24/21 11:29 PM

A Gray 2019 Toyota C-HR with WA license plate: BPR7686. Renton, Washington State — The Renton Police Department has issued an AMBER Alert for a child who was left inside a car parked at a Safeway and the car was stolen.

The vehicle is a gray 2019 Toyota C-HR with WA license plate: BPR7686. It was parked at the Safeway at 200 South 3rd Street in Renton
SSD6894 (AZ) 02/24/21 12:30 AM

6 year old crashes truck into a house

LCZ 4136 (TX) 02/23/21 9:57 PM

This is a crazy psychopath in Odessa Texas who started screaming and jerking her steering wheel side to side because she tried speeding and nudging in front of me when she didn’t have enough time nor did she have any space to get in front of me. She kept screaming every time she drove past me and then she got stuck behind a bus LOL Hispanic girl- young looking! Keep an eye out y’all!
ECL 7082 (MI) 02/23/21 9:27 PM

Multi colored PT Cruiser, they were doing at least 10 mph over the speed limit and came flying up on me while traveling on Allen Rd right after the Pelham split, rode my ass for a minute before almost smacking into the back of a semi truck in the lane next to me while trying to pass.
Thought they were racing the white SUV (that I unfortunately didn't get the plate of) that had basically did the same thing not even a minute prior.
JUC 030 (IA) 02/23/21 9:24 PM

The cloverleaf get-on ramp to I-235 was all ice this morning. I was driving to maintain control until you rode my ass 2' away with your high beams on. I hit the fourways for you to back off. Instead you passed me on the curve in the single lane. For being a complete jackass I should have bumped you off the cliff as you passed nearly sideswiping me. You would have been buying me a new car for your totally reckless driving. I hope you die putz.
MSJ622 (NY) 02/23/21 7:44 PM

This Range Rover intentionally ran red light after other cars stopped at the intersection.

Worst drivers in February