7AIH743 (CA) 03/18/19 11:39 PM

Almost hit me
KCV 2252 (PA) 03/18/19 11:30 PM

This pathetic driver will be parked in a normal street parking spot and as soon as one of the neighbors who just happens to be disabled elderly...he moves his car into the handicapped spot and refuses to move over and over. He does this just bc he can! How pathetic
7JRY383 (CA) 03/18/19 7:13 PM

This car was used as the getaway car in a burglary at our store and a few others in Orange County, CA
79409K1 (CA) 03/18/19 8:07 PM

female driver in silver/gray Toyota Tacoma darted over to the curb without signaling as I was about to pull out. Then proceeded to continue to back up, every time I backed up, she would back up. Crazy
HEK 8127 (NY) 03/18/19 2:53 PM

HEK8127 : Bronx, NY

This guy almost killed me on my way home today. Tried to cut me off being NEXT to my right without turning signal while everyone was driving over 60mph. He then pretended nothing had happened while I was so grateful that there was no car behind me while I was freaking out jamming on my brakes to a sudden stop on a busy highway. If you happen to know this arsehole please let him know the important of blinkers. Careless arsehole like this always walk out from the accident and end up hurting it killing other people.

I’m beyond livid at this point! Almost didn’t make it to my boys this afternoon because of this careless arsehole.
AP62908 (IL) 03/18/19 1:04 PM

Driver pulled out of parking spot into bike lane directly in front of multiple riders along Milwaukee Ave in Chi-town.
ESL X20 (FL) 03/18/19 10:57 AM

This person hit me at about 30 mph and drove off when I went to get out of my vehicle. I now have three herniated cervical discs thanks to this a-hole. If you see this license plate, call the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office immediately at 904-630-0500.
ZIP02 (TX) 03/18/19 10:09 AM

Dude, you in the red'ish 4Runner, you drive like a REAL ASSHOLE! You're not getting anywhere faster than the rest of us (tollway south to Royal). Tailgating me only gets you on my ShitList faster! You zip around traffic as if you're getting somewhere faster and yet there you are. Not cool dude.
PKL 2730 (OH) 03/18/19 8:55 AM

Driver dissappeared behind dash and started crossing center line toward me. I blew horn, and driver reappeared, stopped coming over eventually, but continued to drive on middle of road past me.
CEX6523 (GA) 03/18/19 7:13 AM

Black Honda sedan tried to run me off the road this morning on Old Canton Rd.. He almost side-swipped me twice trying to get into the lane I was in. Honked but guy still kept moving over into my lane. Clueless aggressive driver and had a kid in the car too, just so pathetic.

Worst drivers in March