JNV 4200 (PA) 09/22/18 10:54 PM

This man chase me I'm a female 25 years old he's probably most likely to be in his sixties call me Niger chase me up the boulevard called the cops the cops never showed up and spit inside my car Hall spit while my son was in the car
JEG 6177 (PA) 09/22/18 6:48 PM

Hola me podrias dar el adeudo de estas placas jeg 6177
7EGB885 (CA) 09/22/18 4:12 PM

sir: it is not illegal to park in front of your neighbors house but it is unneighborly. you have two spaces in your garage, three spaces on your driveway and two spaces in front of your house.
i ask you again to man up and park as noted
ENM 1066 (NY) 09/22/18 3:24 PM

Call me @ 347-791-5300.
Thanks!
Full body@ full service.
JAF 5140 (NY) 09/22/18 2:10 PM

Massage call me @
347-791-5300
603678 (IL) 09/22/18 10:33 AM

Guy nearly hits 2 photogs causes 3 traffic accidents and road rages with his son in the car..this guy should not be behind the wheel of a car
DLR 4863 (NC) 09/22/18 12:49 AM

RACIST DISGUSTING PIECE OF TRASH. This car cut me off in traffic almost hitting me. I honked at her thinking she didn't see me. I saw young teens and a little girl in the back. I couldn't believe she would be so wreckless with children in the car. Then the little girl who was probably about 10 years old turned around and flipped me the finger! The teen boy next to her then signaled his fingers in the "white power" white supremacy sign at me! Please spread this picture to get these wreckless and ignorant pieces of crap off our streets.
GFS 8880 (OH) 09/21/18 11:51 PM

This may Be a stolen Liscense plate placed on a Hertz Rental possibles are from any type of rental in Ohio , they seemed like Ohioan’s..... so I would only imagine they are strange and suspicious people, the car type is Nissan Rogue 2017 and or rental stolen as spectated by police , They illegally went on my property and parked on my land with Signs that clearly state , NO Tressapassing , if they are tricking me like they are sales people they both are not, they seemed very improper, going on my property, I filed a police report and broadcasting throughout my region of Ohio. They are two men acting as though....& tryed to intrude into my home September 21st at 4:00 pm when my husband is a ex Marine and I’m A Recruiter for military in Ohio, ready to move on , I am home mostly, but here and there I meet office terms unpredictable, if they ever come on my property I will tell them I have a weapon! They threatened me! Tried to corner me! Police do not come fast enough!
Z32 GGT (NJ) 09/21/18 11:31 AM

Repeatedly hit a parked car and them tried to hide the damage and took off. She has damage on the other side of her car as well so this is not a new thing
(WA) 09/21/18 8:53 AM

Silver colored Honda Civic. Drives as though they are always late for something. Passes cars in the middle turn lane to get around people. Runs red lights. Drives 50 on 35 MPH roads.
Leave earlier if you know your late every day jackass! Your self importance is not worth everyone else's safety.

Worst drivers in September