6UPM171 (CA) 07/13/20 4:21 AM

Proud member of Star Citizen Leaks community. Drives well.
JNH 0175 (PA) 07/13/20 1:33 AM

DONT FUCKING PARK IN FRONT OF SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE WHEN THERE'S A PARKING LOT RIGHT FUCKING NEXT TO IT. TELL ME WHY I HAVE TO PARK SOMEWHERE THAT IS NOT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE. FUCK YOU. EAT A BAG OF DICKS.
KHS 3780 (PA) 07/13/20 1:33 AM

DXR 6620 (TX) 07/13/20 12:50 AM

The guy that seiver this 09 lincoln is a pervert, tries to pick up young girls and gets mad qhen they deny him. He's a stalker and a bully.
V 059203 (ID) 07/13/20 12:27 AM

Código radio
7BY136 (MD) 07/12/20 11:26 PM

This car cut us off without even using his turn signal. Proceeded to straddle the line for a whole 30 seconds as we sounded the horn. Also began using the left turn signal when merging right and using right when merging left. This guy needs his license revoked.
MTL 6914 (TX) 07/12/20 8:01 PM

I flipped this guy off because of waiting 5 seconds to go during a green light and tried to cut me off approaching the freeway. Seriously, is this guy drunk or needs to re-learn how to drive? Didn’t care about my finger and neither rage at me back.
JYY 3267 (PA) 07/11/20 10:15 PM

He raced through parking lot, to avoid route 1 traffic light. Almost crashing into us as we backed out of our parking space. He was not there then suddenly moving 40 mph approximately hit brakes and laid on horn. Followed him to home depot.
KPN 3018 (PA) 07/11/20 9:07 PM

Woman driving this Toyota 4Runner drove full speed through turn into a busy Downingtown parking lot, without yielding right of way or, apparently, even looking! Forced me to swerve and lock brakes to avoid collision as I was approaching the stop. To compound her ignorant behavior, when I threw up my hands to signal my perplextion, she had the chutzpah to give me the finger as if I was somehow at fault. What a royal jerk.
KVT 5628 (PA) 07/11/20 7:29 PM

This person hit a pickup truck and ran. When confronted tried to run the guy over while trying to flee. Ford Edge around04 -08.

Worst drivers in July