KNX 6447 (PA) 06/20/18 1:00 PM

Sick bastard was attempting to continuously run me off of the road on RT 42 in Bellmawr NJ on 06/17/2018. I had my daughter and two toddlers in the car. I stopped at the Walt Whitman Bridge plaza and got out of the car to see how tough this pussy was. He attempted to run me over and just missed the car, and sped off. The car was silver with tinted windows!
KRP 4535 (PA) 06/20/18 11:03 AM

This driver tried to kill my pregnant wife and I today. Slamming on his brakes and trying to hit us on the highway. Reported to police but they never do anything. Be cautious of this psychopath. I hope he gets his karma.
5ZDD625 (CA) 06/20/18 2:30 AM

She almost ran into me while making a 3 lane left turn onto a street when exiting the freeway. I was the middle car while she was the furthest out on my right. Wouldn't even acknowledge that she made a mistake, kept on driving way under the speed limit.
HFS 5804 (NY) 06/19/18 6:51 PM

Likes to park in the blue striped area adjacent to handicap parking space at lot near White Plains metro north station. Therefore blocks access to someone who needs that area and attempts to avoid paying for parking as them is not in a numbered space. Apparently sometimes receives a fine and may have even gotten towed, but the driver keeps parking this way.
7KPL894 (CA) 06/19/18 6:29 PM

This guy is a pervert could be child molester give my niece a ride home after a bunch of inappropriate questions ..she's a minor and try to get her number after she told him that she was a minor and he said don't tell your parents
7EWY757 (CA) 06/19/18 1:53 PM

Driver is a looney. Saw me turning left across her lane and tried speeding up to hit me, but started so far away I was safely across. Then honked and flipped me off. Proceeded to make faces and flip me off. Super mature gal. She was on Bay Ave, got on 1S, exited at Park, and just kind of drove around soquel. I followed at a distance to be sure she didn't hurt someone with her crazy driving.
X57 8754 (IL) 06/19/18 9:27 AM

Sat at green light 2 different times because she was on her phone had 4 cars sitting behind her honking and she has nerve to brake check us numerous time on the interstate afterwards and has her daughter give us the bird and throw bottle pop at our car followed us all the way to a restaurant and wants to have her 9 year old fight my wife and 2 kids
799UB (CA) 06/18/18 10:14 PM

I guess it's okay to cut over the quadruple HOV barrier at speed when traffic becomes inconvenient leaving a surprise stack-up for unsuspecting drivers behind him.
6UVB007 (CA) 06/18/18 7:58 PM

Riding my ass in a residential. I’m already going over 25. I let her pass, then proceeds to do the same to the person in front of me
CGE4400 (GA) 06/18/18 4:47 PM

This person parked halfway in a handicapped spot and then had the nerve to be pissed off about it.

Worst drivers in June