JZA 0744 (PA) 11/11/18 4:06 PM

Terrible lying driver. Backed into my car, never reported it to her insurance. When my insurance put the claim into hers, she lied and told them I hit her. Karma, luckily my insurance fought a long unnecessary battle of lies and finally won. She’s the reason insurance rates are more expensive than necessary.
KKP 2671 (PA) 11/11/18 12:11 PM

Good driver but on the phone too much. And constantly looking back to talk and argue. And if not stopped then it will soon become a hazzard to herself or others. (Amanda go out with me please - class 102)
6WMX805 (CA) 11/17/18 1:53 PM

Fat black and at starbucks drive through
N18 51L (TN) 11/10/18 11:52 AM

Young white male driving a silver/gray Jeep Cherokee, license N1851L, doing 60 to 70 miles an hour on Harpeth Bend in a 30 mph zone this morning, throwing middle finger salutes at multiple pedestrians motioning for him to slow down. Police have been called. If this is your child or friend, please get him off the road before he kills himself or someone else.
DKH 8921 (MI) 11/10/18 11:16 AM

This person loves to turn right in front of oncoming traffic. Not one minute after cutting me off at a distance of 30 feet on University in downtown Rochester, they cut off a line of drivers going at least 45 to turn right onto Livernois. It must be amazing to feel so entitled.
GLC 5193 (NY) 11/17/18 11:06 AM

He's an A**hole and I feel sorry for his children!
(WA) 11/09/18 11:43 PM

Date: 11/09/18

Total arrogant, douchebag and irresponsible Asian driver. Almost hit us (two pedestrians) near Redmond Library and said it’s not his fault because he didn’t “see” us.

I told him it’s fine that you didn’t see us. It’s night time, I understand but have the decency to admit your mistake and apologize. He got back into his car and left.
On top of that, he had a small kid in the backseat. What an irresponsible father the kid got !!
JAY 5671 (OH) 11/16/18 8:23 PM

Horrible driver!!! Going to kill someone on the highway someday with the way she drives!!!
EK 3333 (DC) 11/16/18 6:51 PM

If you're wondering, this plate shows up on Wikipedia's article for the U.S. presidential state car.
341A76 (NV) 11/16/18 3:02 PM