7CAH487 (CA) 09/23/20 3:20 AM

stold my identity leslie stephanie perez 13337 blabbing brook way eastvale ur going down u fuckin disgusting pig
T774896C (NY) 09/23/20 2:03 AM

No 👎 respect for NY vision zero. This Taxi or Uber driver is will cut you off to get to a right turn before you can get across. Must be hustling to pay off the traffic violations racked up.
BNK9607 (GA) 09/23/20 12:23 AM

my dad is awsome driver
7NOP699 (CA) 09/15/20 10:12 PM

Follows me, lights on as I enter my neighborhood street. I pull over and allow him or her to pass me. Does so and then turns off headlights. ( I see backlights go off) and turns up my street. I turn up to go to my home. I see where the vehicle turns into their driveway. It is a neighbor I don't know.
7XAN798 (CA) 09/15/20 10:07 PM

Arrives lights on as I try to back out of my parking space and blocks me from pulling out. Just as 7pmx181 who has been sitting in her vehicle lights on motor running now decides to back out. Possible potentially staged accident.
7PMX181 (CA) 09/15/20 10:04 PM

She Left the building and followed me out. She went to her vehicle and sat with motor running and lights on waiting for me to leave or for the older lady lights on, in 7xan798 to arrive. 7xan798 blocks me from backing out just as 7pmx181 now decides she is going to back out. She is an older lady who gives me a dirty look. Appears to be a staged possible accident.
8LSP533 (CA) 09/15/20 9:58 PM

An older lady. I saw her face. Looked nervous as she observed me looking at her and immediately pulled away. Another vehicle pulled out immediately as she saw me before( also an older lady saw her face clearly) I could get her plate number. Both appeared to communicate via cell phone with someone. This lady slowed as they passed each other to talk it appeared, but instead, both cars left the lot. Parking lot stalkers. Both vehicles were sitting in the lot with headlights on and motors running when I arrived.
8PRL049 (CA) 09/15/20 9:50 PM

A neighbor. I noticed her vehicle stalking me at a local CVS. (Motor running, lights on) I had actually recognized her when it happened last week, but had rationalozed that she wasn't the type of person who would do this. Obviously she is. i recognized her car parked outside her home.
SRO 2876 (NY) 09/22/20 9:46 PM

In Blue Bloods seen
KSV 8717 (PA) 09/22/20 8:02 PM

She was in a crack induced rage as we were passing on a tiny street and I was going too slow for her so she threw a bottle at my car

Worst drivers in September