FHC 2233 (PA) 05/18/18 7:16 AM

This driver blows through red light and cuts me off when I had the green turn arrow. She almost took off my front bumper.
RFY2615 (GA) 05/18/18 7:06 AM

AG 43928 (CT) 05/18/18 5:01 AM

This Audi is always speeding around Niantic/Old Lyme. Cant miss the greenish color of the car, and its "turbo" that the driver appears to be revving. Almost got hit by this driver while walking down 4mile in Old Lyme!!-
7ASJ007 (CA) 05/18/18 3:54 AM

5/17/2018 6;25 am W.on 10 FWY. Cut me off in in #1 lane No room to enter lane put me into guard rail. pulled up next to driver he laughed it was a joke to him. He continued to drive reckless swerving in & out of traffic just missing cars by inch's.its a charcoal 3 BMW /w roof rack. fwy. serria ave cherry ave continued onto 15 fwy. I have reported him to CHP they have photo's
163 KGT (MN) 05/17/18 11:07 PM

On Feb 7, 2017 the driver threw a fit inside Ridgedale Library because due to state and federal mandates the library system no longer offers print tax forms. Even though this educated, middle-aged man wearing a stylish black bomber jacket could have gotten his forms online and printed them out he proceeded to scream not only at library service staff on the 2nd floor but at administrative staff on the first. Then he stomped after my coworker so I went to the parking lot to make sure he was not following her. He saw me looking at his license number and tore out of his car, screaming in front of everyone in public. Then he stomped back into the library and demanded a security guard (for which I almost thanked him) because he thought he could make me lose my job. The security guard instead demanded his name and the man was uncooperative, refusing eye contacts and stomping around with an averted red face. The security guard took the license plate number from me, grabbed security video and identified the man, and informed him he was tresspassed for the rest of the day. Well, until Ridgedale closed for repairs in late 2017 we never saw him again. BTW I still have my job; my boss apologized to me for this guy's language and behavior.
739 LLV (MN) 05/17/18 10:38 PM

This complete idiot suddenly shows up on my right in the right lane trying to pass me when there's no room (hello! why not pass me on the left?) and then tailgated so aggressively I called 911 and reported him. (This was only the second time I used my cell phone in the car.) Because he was such a dickweed, gesturing out of his driver's-side window and honking (there was someone in front of me) I didn't turn off to my house because he was following me. In a way that was good, because we were both turning left but I left him behind a long line of left-turners to go straight instead. Believe me if I see this idiot again I'm going to report any slight mistake in driving because he's such a menace even if he's not breaking a law when I call next time he'll have broken several by the time the cops catch up to him again. They spoke to him tonight, but I don't expect anything to sink in such a boulder-head as to try to pass me on the 2-foot-wide right shoulder when there was a passing lane on his left.
7AMC266 (CA) 05/17/18 10:10 PM

I have a restraining order on this person and they keep showing up to my house
JKV 9237 (PA) 05/17/18 9:09 PM

Driver is going to kill one, night of been drunk
(WA) 05/17/18 6:40 PM

Woman with curly hair driving in a car with the license plate number BJF0915 tailgated me on I-5 North, Tacoma, WA just after exit 127 while I was trying to switch out of the lane into the lane on my right. I was waiting for the car to my right to get ahead so I could get behind.
The lady then drove extremely close to where I could clearly see her face which annoyed me so after I merged, I flipped her off (not the most mature, but still)....
She then proceeded to RUN ME OFF THE ROAD, by driving her car into my lane repeatedly forcing me to merge to the right repeatedly thereafter. (I checked my right lane each time she did this to ensure i didn't run into anyone)... I took the first exit possible (Exit 130) and called the police on her. She was yelling threats out of her window at me.

I waved my phone at her to signal I was calling the police and she quickly jerked left onto Thompson.

Watch out and be careful for this driver. Hopefully my police call will help resolve this issue, but if it doesn't, be warned that the lady is a psychopath who is willing to cause death with reckless driving to push cars off the road if she is displeased.
PHAETON (PA) 05/17/18 4:35 PM