FCT 6481 (NY) 07/15/18 11:20 PM

all you need to know about this asshole

AK 82650 (CT) 07/15/18 10:13 PM

Been parked outside my apartment for a few hours now, very suspicious.
S26 1681 (IL) 07/15/18 9:01 PM

I told this driver that I'm sure he wouldn't think of it but my small business pays for this loading zone and his response was..."Dude I'm gonna move in a few minutes". He should pay my loading zone fee which is $1110 and not for him to park in.
525 JYQ (OR) 07/15/18 9:01 AM

Tualatin Public Library redid their parking poorly. None the less -- it's a nightmare to park in because the spaces are small, and trucks & SUVs constantly park in the compact spaces -- often intentionally taking up two spaces.

Saturday July 14th around 5:30 every space near the library was either taken by a single normal parker, or by one of these larger vehicle taking up 2 spaces. I was tired, just worked 12 hours, trying to pick up requested/held books before my surgery tomorrow. Both for myself, and for elderly Mom who is just out of the hospital.

Right in front of me a middle aged to older blonde women in a light silverfish SUV pulled in filling two spaces. I had just made a second loop to find parking. I rolled down my window & asked her [politely] if she was really going to leave it parked that way-- and pointed to the lack of alternate spaces. She just shrugged, said I won't be long & skipped off. Her attitude was entitled, dismissive, condescending -- and really just not very nice.

NOT A DECENT HUMAN BEING...
PITCBLK (CA) 07/15/18 12:19 AM

HOV cheat- No shame. Looked like a mini Dee Dee Warwick. Inglewood.
6SWH749 (CA) 07/14/18 1:50 PM

This female is trouble- even asking for it by the look of her angry stares. Total disregard for anybody around her- had large white smartphone waving in front of her face while weaving, bobbing and shoulder-driving her way down the 5 in a busted windshield VW complete with dangling bumper, sagging suspension, body damage.
GQU 107 (IA) 07/14/18 1:19 PM

This bozo cut me off on 86th St by swerving into my lane with no signal leaving a foot to spare. His lane was ending so he flew past everyone and swerved into my lane.
BVRDL (IA) 07/14/18 1:01 PM

This Beaverdale numbnut turned left from 3rd St to Walnut from the middle lane. She nearly tore my front end off by cutting me off since I was turning left from the correct left lane.
(WA) 07/14/18 1:39 PM

Decides to bump a motorcyclist with his car, because the motorcyclist was filtering.
NT386 (IA) 07/14/18 1:10 PM

This phallus-less cop passed me on Douglas at a high rate of speed. He then cut me off with no signal to get on I-80. He tailgated this van all the way down the ramp. He then took off at 85+ weaving in and out of traffic with no signals. It wasn't safe to keep up with him as he drove back to Warren County.

Worst drivers in July