AMW4836 (AZ) 12/13/18 11:16 PM

Psycho mother fucker literally dumbest driver I’ve ever seen almost called the cops bc he almost hit my car 4 times
6YVC145 (CA) 12/13/18 4:08 PM

The way he parked no wonder he hit my car
KMD 3939 (TX) 12/13/18 9:15 AM

Blue Mustang convertible. C'mon dude. You pull into I-20 and instantly start to weave all over the road, hitting your brakes when not necessary. Obviously you're playing some ultra-dorky game on your phone while driving. Catch a clue, GROW THE HELL UP and put the phone down. You stayed on the phone the entire stretch of 635 while I drove next to you. Here you are, look! You are hitting the brakes again, everyone around you was frustrated.
(WA) 12/12/18 10:39 PM

7033251 (IL) 12/12/18 6:46 PM

Not sure if this plate is still used to this day, but this video explains it all. The driver got mad over a speeding ticket, put his car into reverse, and floored it to cause damage to the police car.
CTL 1104 (TX) 12/12/18 7:28 PM

Rye 6 near Alvin
7GOY861 (CA) 12/12/18 5:43 PM

This morning, a blonde woman was driving a white SUV with California plates 7GOY861 - she had serious road rage. She was driving excessively fast and was upset that I merged into the lane (waaay ahead of her). She was honking and screaming at me. When she passed, I noticed a sign on the back of her car that made me chuckle - it said "Jesus loves you."
JZF 1596 (TX) 12/12/18 10:14 AM

JZF1596- dark red Lexus. This idiot/moron in the beat-up Lexus decided to stop AND SIT in the TURN-ONLY LANE. Everyone else managed to notice it's a TURN-ONLY LANE but you. Everyone of us behind you sat through the green arrow, then another entire cycle of opposing traffic lights because you're so INCONSIDERATE of the folks behind you trying to get home. What an A-HOLE! You waited for the green light so you could speed straight then cut off the Toyota SUV next to you. Moron of the day yesterday! You did it! You won something. Lucky.
7HIT769 (CA) 12/12/18 1:06 PM

This driver parks poorly.
6WTB692 (CA) 12/12/18 12:06 AM

The Driver of this CDL Plate# 6WTB692 backed into the rear of my parked car at Oceanside Blvd KFC parking lot 12/11/18 and two eyewitnesses came forward and provided their names & numbers if needed to catch this HIT n Run Bandit! Book em Danno!

Worst drivers in December