JTY 1112 (TX) 04/19/19 8:55 AM

Executive Taxi E283, nice driving jerk. You're supposed to be a professional driver, maybe TRY to act like one.
DSG 9393 (TX) 04/19/19 8:48 AM

Dude in the beat to help black Mazda 3 with black wheels... catch a clue. You haul up to everyone's rear bumper, only to get caught behind them and tailgate them extremely close. Sure hope your doppelganger doesn't find you and do the same to you and your family, I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it. Your haircut and glasses suggest you are military, try to drive with integrity.
BE70138 (IL) 04/18/19 7:50 PM

Crazy guy with gun threatens driver

Video from his Jeep:

USGOVT (IA) 04/18/19 9:44 PM

Homeland Security K-9 SUV Federal Security Service. He ran the red light at 2nd & Walnut heading west. The light changed red 2 seconds before he blew through the intersection. That's a good way to cause a wreck. I have the video of him.
(WA) 04/17/19 5:45 PM

This teenager was weaving through traffic in the Camas High School parking lot. She cut people off, drove directly into the path of other cars, and completely ignored everyone. She’s an entitled prick and a horrible driver that doesn’t deserve to the privilege of driving. If you know her parents, be sure to let them know their daughter will likely cause an accident soon.
FXZ 4050 (OH) 04/17/19 10:58 AM

This man uses this car to follow young girls home from school. He has already been stopped by Cleveland Heights and South Euclid police and has a record of indecent exposure. If you see him anywhere near a school, call the police immediately.
LMT 7134 (TX) 04/17/19 10:30 AM

How about a wave, or something to apologize for such a stupid move? Can't hear it in the clip, but I sounded my polite horn once you decided to use the turn lane as your personal passing lane. Just stupid. Enjoy that Focus while you can, next person might not be paying attention and will push you into that curb you avoided.

7KKL546 (CA) 04/17/19 1:48 AM

This asshole tired to break check me for no reason. I tried to go to the far right lane and he was in the far left lane on the 78 freeway going towards escondido ca. He then made a lane all the way to the far right and made a complete stop on the freeway. I stopped so fast that I almost hit him he kept getting in front of me to stop again and again until I noticed he wasn't going to stop falling me. I exited off the freeway and waited 15 mins. Mind you I had my infant son and toddler daughter in the car. He didn't care. He had rode rage
(WA) 04/16/19 5:46 PM

Parks in the yellow of our driveway, narrow street we had to drive through our grass.
42813 (VA) 04/16/19 2:44 PM