762 MLV (KY) 05/25/18 9:32 AM

Came too close to a cyclist

See video
CFU8468 (GA) 05/25/18 6:16 AM

Almost ran me off the road because they didn't have and patience. I didn't have the right away so I had to let other people go before me. Driver held his horn. After that I proceeded to drive forward. Driver speed around me and almost hit me in the front which caused me to swerve and almost fly into a ditch.
6TTP862 (CA) 05/24/18 9:33 PM

Mercedes-Benz R63 mini van in black color. Driving at least 65mph in a 45mph school zone on Butterfield Range Road in Chino Hills and cut 2 lanes in the last 50 foot before coming to a stop. Either on drug or being an S hat.
257 FVF (CO) 05/24/18 9:37 PM

6ZNK019 (CA) 05/24/18 9:01 PM

Creeper. Pulled in directly next to me in huge parking lot that was almost completely empty. Then moved around to the other side of the car a few rows down but couldn’t get past the tint so he moved directly behind me and stared at me through his mirror. Not just glance, stare. Will find out who this is and report to police for suspicious person/vehicle in Santa Monica.
6ZSD906 (CA) 05/24/18 6:21 PM

Rear ended me at Whole Foods parking lot, no apology, drove off.
I got out of the car, took pictures of the license plate and of the driver.
Upon returning to my home town, tried to report this incident, but told I have to go back to the city where the accident occurred.

Look at the driver-side mirror-broken!
W17 DLL (NJ) 05/24/18 11:07 AM

Was waiting in line for the pump and wasn't paying attention for a little. I look up and the car in front just moved up to the pump and so I started driving up to the next available pump and out of nowhere this douchenozzle swerves from his line and cuts me while I'm driving up to the pump. The worst p.o.s I have ever seen on the road. The definition of human form of the worst disease out there.
2976 (NY) 05/23/18 11:53 PM

Racist drunk man, spit on my car
HXW 3406 (NY) 05/23/18 1:14 PM

EXE 1198 (NY) 05/23/18 12:30 PM

This AS*HO** PIECE OF GARBAGE ISN'T MAN ENOUGH TO FACE ME AND TELL ME MAN TO MAN.
HE'S AFRAID AND HIS FEAR BACKFIRED ON HIM.
NOW HE HURT HIS REPUTATION AND THE SYNAGOGUE HE'S HIRED TO PROTECT.
I'M AFRAID IT'S TOO LATE FOR HIM.

Worst drivers in May