VKJ 8985 (VA) 06/18/18 3:52 PM

Be careful, as this driver tried to cause a rear-end accident by braking quickly. I was at a red light with three lanes of traffic and all went on the green. We all were accelerating and I guess this car didn't like me to be behind him when leaving the green light. He braked three time quickly to push me back and tried to cause an accident. This is overkill when all cars are close at the beginning of a green light. Not making sense, as I wasn't tailgating. He was slowing down to brake hard.

Some people just want to make a point at the slightest chance.
ELN 8943 (NY) 06/18/18 12:49 PM

Check out this bronx trash, click link for video
FC1988 (CA) 06/17/18 9:59 PM

I was wearing all-purple for my wife's birthday (her favorite color is Purple). I happened to be walking through Inglewood that day, and the guy in this car, wearing all green, shot at me as I walked by. Called me a "mark ass trick" as he drove away.
ZLS 4779 (PA) 06/17/18 7:44 PM

this driver is extremely dangerous, I was driving behind this idiot and he kept braking for no reason about 10mph under the speed limit, and flipped me off for no reason then kept speeding up then stopping in the middle of the road, his license should be revoked asap
BPT2617 (AZ) 06/17/18 5:44 PM

He threw a soda at me for going the speed limit. I want him to pay for my car to be cleaned and get the stains out. I also want him to pay for my doctor bills. The soda can hit me in the left jaw at quite a fast speed. Unfortunately he was in a hurry and decided to take it out on me. I’m still waiting for Tempe police to call me back.
UVM14F (NJ) 06/17/18 4:49 PM

If you like following people who purposely swerve to kill turtles this is your driver 😡
FZR 1765 (NY) 06/17/18 3:16 PM

Tries to Hit Bikers
KGB 0425 (PA) 06/18/18 8:24 PM

What an absolute racist piece of garbage.
XRX707 (IN) 06/16/18 5:47 PM

Nearly sideswiped the truck before aggressively tailgating for a couple minutes until she could finally pass.
KBX 8441 (PA) 06/16/18 9:59 PM