W51 JTL (NJ) 06/12/18 5:17 PM

Very unfortunate

7UPR966 (CA) 06/12/18 4:55 PM

Blue Civic exits the Mobil, crosses four yellow lines and gets into the left turn lane on Redhill Ave.
7LLM188 (CA) 06/12/18 2:57 PM

It was going slower behind a sheriff's car, then swerved left inches ahead of me. Bad manners and dangerous juvenile style driving. Illegal tint on windows.
3MHK240 (CA) 06/12/18 2:34 PM

6/12/2018 12:04 Blue Surburban driven on Artesia Blvd. eastbound by Gahr High School by what appeared to be a tweaker mom. This crazy person changed lanes over a dozen times without signaling in less than a half mile stretch. She even went into a left turn lane on a red light, only to accelerate when the light turned green, going straight (instead of turning) and almost clipped the front of the car to her right as she changed lanes in the intersection. What a s#!@head! Where are the traffic officers when you need one?
HMX 8743 (NY) 06/12/18 2:29 PM

This creep followed me silently for 2 square blocks after giving up on screaming to me and gesturing me to come to the car.
Hispanic male with tattoos, in early 30s or so, in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn.
Silver Toyota Corolla NY HMX 8743
7KOH554 (CA) 06/12/18 1:09 PM

Pulled into a parking space right next to a car with a handicapped mom and her baby getting out. Almost hit them and scratched her door, while leaving no room for them to finish getting out of her car. Literally more than 15 other empty spaces right next to them. No smile, no “sorry”, no “excuse me”, just a “Well I wanted to this spot”. What a d*ck.
987 HHP (OR) 06/12/18 12:46 PM

Have dashcam video of this asshole speeding while weaving through traffic and playing with their phone as they cut me off. You are going to end up wrecking that little Chevy Cruise you shit head.
(WA) 06/12/18 10:09 AM

On the way to a local Mid-High School, this young driver decided to run a red light, turning right without stopping and cutting off oncoming traffic. He then "merged" into the left lane, without signaling and cutoff a truck. He ended his trip by parking like a seasoned "I care nothing about anyone else" driver. Really hoping he gets more training before he turns into a complete asshat driver.
5MDS003 (CA) 06/12/18 12:57 AM

Ran into me on the road. When I asked him to pull over at the next light, he said "You forget a thousand things every day, make sure this is one of 'em pal!" and took off, never to be seen again. What a jerk.
7XIN604 (CA) 06/11/18 2:31 PM

I guess it's alright for this private security car to pass too tightly and unsafely only to speed away in the HOV lane at 80+ when traffic becomes uncomfy.

Worst drivers in June