FXF 5452 (NY) 01/19/19 7:32 AM

Let me know if you want to sell your car. I saw it in Cold Spring in 2015.
AN30756 (IL) 01/11/19 9:12 AM

Driver had no headlights on while driving at night last night. Because Chevrolet and other GM brands implement a headlight switch that defaults to "auto," I can tell that this driver intentionally turned off his/her headlights. Unacceptable! Possible gang member.
570 LAZ (OR) 01/11/19 10:38 PM

Cedar Hills McDonald's: Unstable redneck in Dodge truck (no surprise) cackled while blocking Blink charging station for several minutes, fully aware that it was crass. There was an open charger next to it so his purpose wasn't fully tested. See: "ICE blocking"
472 HPD (OR) 01/11/19 10:44 PM

Beaverton Muni Court: Typical example of fuel waste. Low 50's weather. Driver started car and idled for about 10 minutes before backing out. Done for wasteful convenience, not survival necessity or even serious comfort. Probably on the phone the whole time.

Oil is finite, people.
DPC 9187 (OH) 01/11/19 5:39 PM

2004 Honda Civic DPC 9187 Driver: Hey ASSHOLE, MOTHERFUCKER!! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN DRIVE LIKE A DIPSHIT WITH NO RESPECT FOR OTHER DRIVERS? YOU WORK OUT AT HONDA, LIVE IN HILLIARD AND DRIVE 33 EVERY DAY. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE(initials RL) AND YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO THE HIGHWAY PATROL. KISS MY ASS!!!!
THIS FUCKHEAD DRIVES A LIGHT GREEN 2004 HONDA 4 CIVIC AND LOOKS LIKE HE IS ON DRUGS WHEN DRIVING!!!
CHD3068 (GA) 01/18/19 8:21 PM

Person is a stalker. Will chase you in their car and come after you. Watch highly dangerous and has been reported to the police.
7AXP223 (CA) 01/18/19 7:21 PM

Excellent driver dope car !
DNV 4742 (TX) 01/18/19 4:41 PM

this idiot ran into the back of me when he was going about 50 mph injured me and damaged my suv. He gave me bogus insurance info and wrong phone number - asshole!
6YAM502 (CA) 01/18/19 4:35 PM

This dude is a total douche. Cuts me off, then does a break check on me and then vears into my escape lane. Probably an illegal alien. Hahaha
HFV 1392 (NY) 01/11/19 11:23 AM

Girl driving couldn't even pay enough attention to see cars she was cutting off. Bitch is a major fail.

Worst drivers in January