E59 7585 (IL) 06/16/18 5:21 PM

Saturday morning challenge: how many parking spaces can one vehicle occupy simultaneously?
AA 84660 (CT) 06/23/18 3:37 PM

Illegally dumping garbage
DJY 4158 (MI) 06/23/18 1:17 PM

Saw this driver throw a pile of trash into a bush at the Partridge Creek mall parking lot.

16761 (IL) 06/16/18 9:37 AM

Aggressive Dangerous Driver!!

Sitting at stoplight facing North on Winfield Road at Roosevelt Road. RACES to get in front of you, then BRAKES trying to get you to crash into his back. Going to CENTRAL DUPAGE HOSPITAL.

Teal JERK!

Did then see him pulling into CDH garage parking lot.

Dont Race to get in front of someone just to be a Real A$$ !

You have no idea what is going on with the other vehicle small d•☆k man!!

Going to ER for a Reason!
*Emergency Room*
NKDMTN (VA) 06/16/18 8:09 AM

Me and my family were driving down I-95 at about 4:00 in the evening. This idiot was trying to merge onto the highway on an exit ramp. There was an entirely open lane lane just ahead of him where he could've just kept going straight. But instead, he decides to cut us off VERY, VERY closely. We proceeded to honk at him but he just speeds away. Please be safe around him. Share this as much as possible so he can get famous.
V 039610 (ID) 06/23/18 5:21 AM

Vise plecase
8384 VF (ME) 06/16/18 4:33 AM

Someone who obviously fail kindergarten because he couldn't fill in the lines right. Rude disrespectful and a bad influence on his kid. Shut bag 101.
7X75439 (CA) 06/15/18 10:10 PM

No need to express so much rage when entering the I-5 South frontage road so close. Driver's Ed 101 says the individual entering the freeway has the burden. Back the fuck off.
SCRPDOG (CA) 06/15/18 9:50 PM

I'm growing tired of the lazy red light runners in the luxuriant so cal area.
7HDP831 (CA) 06/16/18 1:40 AM

I’m in a rush to go to work, so I go to the three lane that merges to the second to pass. This driver sped up and matched my speed, so I slowed down and went to the first lane since there wasn’t anyone there. She cuts me, so I go back into the second lane bc that’s where I needed to be originally. At the stop light, I glanced at her for a bit, but the driver and the passenger where staring me down. Once the light was green, this car gets REALLY CLOSE to me. Side by side. I don’t get what her problem is, but she got mad over nothing. Btw if you run into her she is a young, blonde, white girl

Worst drivers in June