DHD 9983 (MI) 09/21/20 5:51 AM

guy pulled a gun on protesters.
3VUZ181 (CA) 09/14/20 5:31 AM

This vehicle (97ā€™-98ā€™ Toyota Camry) was being driven by a very respectful, and (might I add) Beautiful female with a small white dog in the front seat. If she finds this, and finds herself curious as to whom I may be, Iā€™d welcome her to add a replying Comment in which I will assuredly send a grateful response to her in return.
HEY 253 (VT) 09/21/20 1:55 AM

This guy just backed up into my car and drove off like nothing happened. Watched you drive away, you need to retake your driver's test.
KRN 4258 (PA) 09/13/20 8:24 PM

Completely insane driver in a red SUV, ran a red light and almost t-boned me, swerved around my front end. I screeched to a stop and kept on going like it. I called 911 and reported and "extremely dangerous driver" in Philadelphia's Frankford neighborhood. Intersection of Harrison and Ditman.
KNX 9993 (PA) 09/13/20 8:20 PM

After driving normally, following the speed limit, using my turn signal to get into the left lane, this witchy lady is behind me and is yelling so hard at me SHE STARTS COUGHING. She was waving her finger at me, I was trying to read her lips and I thought she was saying something wasn't "right." ? I only have a "Hate Has No Home Here" magnet on my car, so I have no clue what her problem was. I attempted to pull up next to her and she wouldn't even look over at me. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Just another psychotic lady, I guess!
8JYA862 (CA) 09/20/20 6:38 AM

Crazy driver swerving, closely cutting people off, no signal
187 RFE (CO) 09/20/20 1:56 AM

2008 Ford Crown Victoria, Red, Collided with a FedEx Trailer in February 2013.
BJY 8510 (TX) 09/19/20 11:39 PM

Stalking men with her kid in car
6TQG936 (CA) 09/19/20 8:58 PM

Bad driver doesn't signal
7EBK690 (CA) 09/12/20 7:41 PM

Total psychopath... got out of the car to scream at me and two of my friends who were about to cross the street. Went on a racist rant as well as stuttering a bunch of obscenities. Might have been on drugs or something. Either way, a scary incident. Luckily a guy at the bank nearby was able to chase her away.

Worst drivers in September