JDN 8918 (NY) 01/20/19 3:24 AM

Good driver
321 QSS (CO) 01/19/19 11:36 PM

This old lady freaking drove all over the road. Get off the road
OBN091 (FL) 01/19/19 11:32 PM

This fucker fucking fell asleep at the wheel. Fucking Fucker
(WA) 01/19/19 9:31 PM

This guy dumped his coffee on my car because he was just jealous that I have a nice car and his car is a wreck
KPR 9443 (PA) 01/12/19 6:03 PM

live in Florida visiting NJ... but I was at the Bed Bath and Beyond at your fair city and saw something horrible.. the woman driving this Jeep went speeding in the BBB parking lot and pulled through two spots and almost hit a family head on who was pulling into to the other spot the correct way... I then watched her flip the family off and get out her car and start recording the recording them.. how the Dad didn't flip out I don't know... but the Mom was crying and the kid in the back seats was crying because she said "That I am a court reporter and I am calling the police and CPS because you cursed in front of your kids."

Now the only person I heard curse was this crazy loca.. I felt so bad for the family.. I was about to intervene but the Dad was finally smart enough to get away from her..

I hope people know who she is... because what she did was plain wrong... Also most hitting a family than flipping them off, cursing than threatening their kid... she needs to be reported to her boss if she really does work for the courts... what she did ain't right..
JRZ 8610 (PA) 01/19/19 6:32 PM

Dude,

Don't drive drunk! I followed you on Rt. 30 through Hookstown tonight. That road is dangerous enough.
S85 1510 (IL) 01/12/19 5:38 PM

I saw the driver of this van park illegally over the curb behind the last marked parking space in Downtown Naperville. The driver is an old man. Just because you're old doesn't mean you get to park wherever the hell you want. Not only that, but I saw him bump the rear bumper of the vehicle in front of his. After that, I pulled over to write a note regarding what the man did and put it on the windshield of the car that got hit.
VJE 4522 (VA) 01/12/19 10:23 AM

- Date and time range of incident:
Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 16:28-16:30;

- Location:
Lane merge after Toll Booth at Dulles Greenway/Dulles Toll road, east to west direction;

- Any possible suspect/suspect vehicle description:
White Volkswagen, VJE-4522 (clearly visible on video)

- Description:
After Toll booth the car behind in the lane started to bypass from the right side and accelerate not allowing to merge in a safe way. To avoid collision I had to move on highway shoulder crossing the orange line and slow down. Even after that the driver was blocking the way to the road a while showing few times rude gestures.

Video recording of the incident available. All the details including tag number are clearly visible. The accident was reported to the Virginia State Police.
186KVE (MA) 01/19/19 2:19 PM

Involved in the death of Sophie Devereaux
7KBC296 (CA) 01/19/19 1:22 PM

Driving too fast and reckless out of the Walmart on dennery rd. And then before getting on the 805N proceeds to get on the other lane to pass me.

Worst drivers in January