(WA) 05/17/18 6:40 PM

Woman with curly hair driving in a car with the license plate number BJF0915 tailgated me on I-5 North, Tacoma, WA just after exit 127 while I was trying to switch out of the lane into the lane on my right. I was waiting for the car to my right to get ahead so I could get behind.
The lady then drove extremely close to where I could clearly see her face which annoyed me so after I merged, I flipped her off (not the most mature, but still)....
She then proceeded to RUN ME OFF THE ROAD, by driving her car into my lane repeatedly forcing me to merge to the right repeatedly thereafter. (I checked my right lane each time she did this to ensure i didn't run into anyone)... I took the first exit possible (Exit 130) and called the police on her. She was yelling threats out of her window at me.

I waved my phone at her to signal I was calling the police and she quickly jerked left onto Thompson.

Watch out and be careful for this driver. Hopefully my police call will help resolve this issue, but if it doesn't, be warned that the lady is a psychopath who is willing to cause death with reckless driving to push cars off the road if she is displeased.
PHAETON (PA) 05/17/18 4:35 PM

DFG 0983 (TX) 05/17/18 12:30 PM

Had to merge from the left where Navasota ramp enters I-6 North. This knucklehead was one car length behind the front vehicle in the (left) passing lane and forced me to squeeze in at 75MPH with 1/2 car length front and back. He then passed me and sat next to a semi doing 65 (in a 75) for a couple miles as passive-aggressive payback after I flipped him off through the back window. You have stupid, ant then you have Texas Stupid. Avoid this state if you want a long, happy life.
VKT 7044 (VA) 05/17/18 9:52 AM

on 5/17 around 6:15 the tore out of the Centreville, VA library crossing over the left lane an into me in the right lane. If i hadn't veered and hit the brake as fast as I did they would have smashed the front left side of my car. I blared my horn and they gave it no heed and just kept coming. The windows were so darkly tinted you couldn't see who was driving. They are a menace and have no regard for the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia nor the safety of other drivers,
HCX 2646 (NY) 05/17/18 6:37 AM

Hit my drivers mirror and kept driving. Reckless driver. Shouldn’t be driving at all.
CHK5184 (GA) 05/15/18 11:57 PM

Double parks at my workplace. Disregards to people who needs a parking spot.
7HGY508 (CA) 05/16/18 9:16 PM

Piss poor driving from a shitty 200.
HCN 8040 (NY) 05/16/18 8:53 PM

This guy blocked the half way for smart car can go in.
OJY 186 (CO) 05/16/18 8:31 PM

Unsafe darting between vehicles, tailgating, and aggressive driving.
7XYE846 (CA) 05/16/18 9:22 PM