CDU F34 (FL) 11/14/18 7:58 AM

Aggressive driver. Weaves in and out of traffic at higher than speed limit velocity with near misses. Shouts life threating profanities. Vulgar gestures. Hit and Run. Attempted to change lanes and pass on the driver’s side from behind, misjudged distance, hit my front driver’s side bumper leaving rubber skid marks. Did not pull over when signaled to. Attempted to speed away and run from their misdoing.
GDG 5982 (PA) 11/14/18 8:32 AM

Speed through school zone
(WA) 11/14/18 12:06 AM

The reckless driver suddenly changed lane to cut in front of my car in high speed. It would definitely hit me if I didn't quickly hit the brake very hard.
KCM 1373 (PA) 11/13/18 2:52 PM

driver litered driving over loch Raven reservior.
96418MG (NY) 11/13/18 1:05 PM

really blocked
and he get space behind the truck
GY56M (MI) 11/13/18 8:10 AM

Entitled older woman in a tan Edge jumped the pileup at Adams and Walton by pretending she was turning right, then speeding up and cutting me off from a distance of ten feet. Thanks to the black ice in spots this morning, I had to slam on my brakes and pray I wouldn’t skid. It was terrifying. When I honked, she waved her hand a bunch of times, as if to say, “Oh, tee-hee, thankssss!” Here’s a reality check for you: you are not more important than anyone else, and neither is your commute. You do not have the right to create dangerous situations for your own convenience. And it’s nice that you have the “conserve Michigan wildlife” plate, but maybe try starting with other people.
8AWF013 (CA) 11/12/18 11:17 PM

Last 2 weeks ago, I met him in the club, then, I raced him to the camp in my Odyssey, soon, after we went back to the city, his car got wrecked by a crossover who sandwiched the Gurkha into Phil, then this happened(Sorry I forgot to edit the end):

And finally... that was in Pacifico.
ELC 7446 (NC) 11/11/18 8:01 PM

This person keeps parking in the handicap access aisle, blocking the wheelchair ramp.
7BRX312 (CA) 11/11/18 8:59 PM

Lady drives with infant on her lap, toddler in passenger seat, while looking at her phone.
HBH 6047 (NY) 11/11/18 8:38 PM