716145 11/15/18 1:23 PM

WOW! you are the physical embodiment of the stereotypical small penis truck guy, stanced Dodge dually with big tow mirrors, cutting in and out of lanes with no blinkers, riding people's bumpers.. hahahaha! I hope you enjoy your tic tac dong, I bet your cousins enjoy it too
701 VXL 11/14/18 12:54 PM

Wonderful parking, Best i've seen in a while. Taking up 2 spaces, with a princess plate on, You're not special LOL, Park like a normal human being
063 VHR 10/31/18 2:53 PM

Any info would be helpful. Said grandparents own car.
0938FJ 09/10/18 9:28 PM

Sounds like a cunt, looks like one too
411 XHB 08/21/18 12:43 PM

The person driving this Chrysler hit me up fon r some gas. I put my card I. The pump and told her m to fill it up. He then attempted to put gas in another car without my permissiom. I was watching from across th street and ran over and stopped him.
691 RHN 08/15/18 3:55 PM

Forgery documents into the United states, illegal entry into the state, from kinshasha congo,. Jan 24 1960,. Black, male, skinny looking 58 years,. Used different social securities to obtain employment and brags he is a citizen, he said e-verify cant get him,..brag of being a citizen after alot fraudulent documents. Goes to 720 e sixth street apt 202 lexington ky to use his victim called donetta wilson for benefit fraud and marriage fraud she is with a black guy introduced by Peter to help him for his fraudulent act and manipulative acts. Peter is dangerous and armed with knifes and some spiritual things, has Dui,. And leaves within Georgetown ky and lexington ky, red mile road, gays place street new circle road, Beulah park lexington ky, and his other illegal people's and who he helps work in webasto, westrock, and Toyota kentucky companies. He came to my neighbourhood bragging to shot a family man and runing away with his first kid. Brekenridge 6th street safety watch.
874 VPF 08/07/18 11:59 AM

Driver cut me off Harrodsburg rd.
489 JPR 07/30/18 1:21 AM

This woman hit me and then took off how can I get her name
787 MDK 07/10/18 4:05 PM

Driver skipped a very long line of people who had been waiting for 20 minutes to exit in a parking garage and forced her way in near the front of the line.
031 VFY 07/01/18 11:37 PM

Parks in my driveway at night no idea who it is

Worst drivers in January