425 NWJ 08/12/18 12:32 PM

This person is a menace to society! Driving so inappropriately on Hwy 10 from Baxter to St. Cloud causing many people to slam on their brakes by doing excessive lane jumping! Giving the people the middle finger , almost causing several accidents!
Take this persons PRIVILEGE TO DRIVE AWAY!!!!
403 JGT 08/10/18 9:55 PM

We traded the Cadillac for a Honda Civic.
439 RPB 08/15/18 5:13 PM

This driver went through 2 red lights in rush hour traffic on Washington Ave in downtown Minneapolis. One time he drove into the bike lane erratically to pass the car in front of him.
912 NGV 08/14/18 11:13 AM

Park illegally in handicap spot. Had to park other side of parking lot and push my WWII vet, wheel chair limited grandfather across parking lot.
631 PNJ 08/02/18 8:18 PM

This jackass pulls out from the left lane at a stop light to turn right. Maple grove Minnesota. He almost hit me as I was already close to him coming to a stop. I drive a manual and after avoiding him break checking me for the first time for not standing on my no ABS brakes, he cuts another man off in the right turn lane. This man stopped and reversed in the right lane to make it back in to my lane behind me. He ran the red light and came flying up well over the speed limit and almost hit my trunk. After that I slowed down waiting for him to go away or hit me at a slower speed. He hit the gas and got in front of me and break checked me from 40-0mph. I took my phone out and snapped this picture.... he was the kind of guy who looked like he did meth and kills puppies for a hobby....
342DN 08/02/18 8:36 AM

610 MAN 07/26/18 12:16 PM

Idiot driver (young white female) cut me off then tailgated the vehicle in front of her, while passenger (young white male) gave me the finger. Driver was also texting, and perhaps inebriated. I called and reported them to 911. (Hey, buddy - thanks for sticking your head out of the passenger window to yell at me as I was trying to get your description. I got a good look at both of you and described you to 911.)
BAZ957 07/29/18 12:23 PM

She hit us with her car door and drove away without acknowledging the fact. She also walked out of McDonalds without any shoes🤢
953 NNR 07/19/18 8:44 PM

This guy was tailgating my boyfriend and I along with our 19 month old baby. He flashed an illegal bright rectangle light from his car. We were driving 60 along with a car in front, on the side. I flicked him off bc he was endangering people's life, especially my child's.
949 RGZ 07/19/18 6:13 PM

Woman tailgates driver in front of her, then abruptly pulls out into right lane in front of us, causing my BF to brake, hard. We also bumped up onto the curb! SHE becomes angry, screaming and gesturing, then tailgates us as the road becomes a one-laner until I pull out my phone to film her. She passes us on the right when the road becomes a two-laner again. With an entitlement like hers plus the lack of driving skills she's going to eventually lose more than she "wins."

Worst drivers in August