NVE 1843 11/17/16 10:23 PM

This redneck in a 1983-86 Chevy Monte Carlo got mad because as I was traveling down 210 in Spring Lake, NC, I looked over my shoulder to merge from the passing lane into the slow lane. When I looked I had the clear. But this redneck in his 180 hp Monte Carlo had to slam on brakes when he was hauling ass. Then he gets pissed because theres no way I could have known he was coming at a high rate of speed. He then turns down Bethel Church Rd and proceeds to spin his tight rear tire in anger. Wow I guess you think your smog dog Chevy with a peg leg rear end is something huh? Oh well I'm sorry you must have been in a hurry to get that Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer back to your trailer home refrigerator.
PFA 8837 07/20/18 7:27 AM

Changed lanes without looking, didn't respond to my horn. This person's inattentiveness nearly caused a major accident that could have killed multiple people if not for the alertness of me and the other drivers around. This person should not be allowed to drive.
CFF 8307 07/13/18 8:17 PM

I don't typically do this kind of post but it struck a nerve with me today. I don't care if you don't value your own life or the person's life in the passenger seat, but I value mine and my passengers as well as the car behind me and the two cars that were in front of me until who ever you are decided to to pass 2 cars at the same time..a.) in a NO PASSING ZONE and b.) An INTERSECTION!!!! So, if you know the person that drives this white Chevrolet Tahoe bought from vester with the license tag BFF-8307 that was on hwy 43 from Greenville then colonial road toward tarboro (yes I followed out of my way)I would strongly advise you NOT to ride with them. (And no I did not take thses while driving, my husband did)
BKM 4023 07/19/18 5:12 PM

Police vehicle
BKP 8078 07/16/18 2:54 PM

This guy is with the FBI. Used to be my neighbor and is a nice guy but will call local law enforcement and stay on the scene if he sees an issue.
FCT 6481 07/16/18 12:42 AM

lol cracker
ABZ 2126 07/13/18 1:05 PM

Backed into my car and proceeded to drive away. After I got out to try and get insurance information. Cops couldn’t do anything because you left.
BFV 6383 07/04/18 2:19 AM

double park for almost 3 hour
CCP 2162 07/03/18 1:25 PM

If you honk at this guy driving with his gf for not moving at a green light he will try to make you wreck by pulling up infront of you and then slamming his brakes.
FTV 4819 06/30/18 7:11 PM

Trick ass bitch almost killed me !!

Worst drivers in July