YAA7977 07/19/18 3:36 PM

This woman is ridiculous. She drives the speed limit. She constantly let's other drivers in. She uses the turn signal. Wth! Biggest issue is shes sooo fn hot! I almost ran into a tree because I was so distracted. Woman is danger to others on the road!.
733 YBS 06/25/18 5:16 PM

Super weird and suspicious. Was pulled over next to the Junior High in Monroe WI to pick up my son, and this couple pulled up super close behind me, only to start pointing at the back of my car and taking multiple pictures (I could tell because the flash was going off.). I watched the whole thing in my rear view mirror. they were laughing and pointing for a bit . I thought initially they were waiting for their child, but when they realized I had seen everything , they quickly sped off, nearly hitting my left back bumper.
368 PTY 06/25/18 5:12 PM

I've never used this site befote, but now that I have, I'm going to tell you about my experience with this driver last May. They drive a large, black Lincoln SUV (not a Navigator), and were obviously inebriated. Followed them on my way back from taking my brother to school down 21st street in Monroe, WI. They were swerving all over the road, riding their brakes, randomly slamming their brakes, stopping in the middle of uncontrolled intersections, running stop signs, and failing to yield for school kids on crosswalks nearly hitting a couple.
HA7720 06/27/18 7:46 PM

It was a Grey Ford F150 if I'm correct. Stopped at a stop sign like anyone else, except they stopped in the middle of an intersection about 5 feet past the sign.
AAK2452 06/26/18 7:41 PM

Got cut off in a gas station parking lot when trying to leave, wasn't paying attention whatsoever.
943 YJP 06/25/18 4:51 PM

Your car smells boi
111 SEM 06/07/18 8:55 PM

This neanderthal cut me off just to go to Arby's. Worst driver I've ever seen.
ACY8472 06/07/18 8:54 PM

nicest driver ever.
AAE6607 04/08/18 6:51 PM

I rode on this car’s stick shift ;)))
406 LHY 03/11/18 10:15 PM