CY12GHD 07/30/18 11:50 AM

In May I had a minor disaster.My ancient chair had a wheel go wonky on me on my way back to my car.A very kind lady came to my assistance and with a great deal of effort,struggle and laughter.She managed to assist me and the chair to the car. She then asked how was I going to manage at home and was there anyone there to help me.I live alone.The lady insisted on following me home.Who can refuse a kind and pretty lady.With more great effort,struggle and laughter we made it inside my home.She wished me good luck and departed. That very same evening my doorbell rang.There she was.Another chair at her side.She apologised for it not being new and added it was in good order and joked about it having an mot. I invited her inside.My offer very kindly refused as she was working and had a place to be.I thanked her a hundred times and my offers of payment were flatly refused.She wished me well and suggested I enrol in something like the RAC or AA as they will come and assist disabled drivers.Even if not car related. I have done as she bid.I made a note of her car in the hope of somehow finding her to send a proper thank you by way of flowers and a card.She was a very kind young and pretty lady with a heart as big as the smile on her face. I am much saddened to learn of her illness.I wish her a Get Well and a speedy recovery. There are not enough Angels in this world and this world needs you. Please get well soon,the lady MrsCORSA who saved me and my wonky chair. I am aware that MrsCORSA is a colleague of this man I have not met, Mr308/cy15lhx

CONWY,North Wales,United Kingdom, hello to USA.
CY15LHX 07/30/18 11:50 AM

CONWY NORTH WALES,UNITED KINGDOM. hello USA,
CAPUNK 07/13/18 9:19 AM

Awesome driver
CARTMAN 06/01/18 8:27 AM

He’s so poor
CUNT 05/29/18 5:37 PM

Who even uses this
CAPUNK 02/21/18 4:46 PM

Honked at the car in front for not sticking close enough to the cars in front in traffic. Got yelled at, and in response raced around traffic, dangerously speeding through the stop sign that other cars were waiting to get through. This was all on a quiet residential street. What an ass.
COVFEFE 01/27/18 10:48 PM

Ground Force One.
CHAWK24 01/03/18 9:41 PM

Give me your guess!

Is he...

1: A reasonable, mostly considerate, law-abiding citizen with general safety and common courtesy in mind?

2: A person interested in the slower-paced life where he generally only enters the fast lane if he must pass and prudently at that?

3: The typical Orange County tool- A psychologically tiny male with months of pent-up frustration that gushes-forth in the form of reckless tailgating and extended honking if a reasonable and law-abiding driver represents the slightest inconvenience for him?
COVFEFE 11/04/17 12:43 PM

Nice car
CUD780 10/23/17 6:18 PM

Your a stupid driver. Why would you try to run someone over?

Worst drivers in August