FATHOFF 08/09/16 3:23 PM

This creepy "White Diesel Dodge Truck" car keeps driving through neighborhood at least 5 times a day. Weird......
FWC434 08/08/16 1:03 PM

Drives like an idiot.
DBU K04 07/22/18 6:48 PM

When I find this nigga it’s gonna be his head on sight. No Talking. My bad for going the wrong way in the Walmart Parking lot in Gibsonton. But he wanted to get out of his car and wanted to start popping off at the mouth. When I got out this nigga talking bout square up as his girl was holding him back. She said she was pregnant and also had another kid in the car but wanted to flex too when I questioned if this clown was actually the pops. They lucky I was with my elderly mother otherwise they both woulda gotten the hands. Wanna talk about how I’m a faggot but this nigga had on skinny jeans and flower print shirt and gauges in his ear. Let’s see how much of a bad ass he is when I catch this nigga alone and TRUST I will find you. Then you can tell your girl and all your niggas that you got stomped the fuck out by a faggot
JJX W51 07/16/18 9:27 AM

The krumudgen driving this Chrysler 300 was so out of his element he decided to honk his horn at anyone not guided by his thoughts. May God bless him with patience, kindness, gentleness, meekness, and less aggression.
BXK C19 07/17/18 3:42 PM

meme
BAX H68 07/17/18 1:01 PM

Beat me in a race, I’m not mad
BXL K88 07/16/18 4:39 PM

She didn't stop at the stop sign and almost crash...
CFJ F45 07/15/18 8:53 PM

This car was east bound onI-4 and flashed some police lights at me. It was some old Toyota beater with red and blue lights in the back window. Real or not, who knows. Didnt stop me.
712QJS 07/12/18 12:00 PM

Idiot woman sat at the drive thru order window gabbing for 15 minutes during lunch rush, didn't care about line of cars. Bitch!!
CVQ M07 07/02/18 8:17 AM

White male was operating this vehicle on monday july 2nd 2018 around 7 am in south bound turnpike in thr area of palm beach county and was failing to drive in a single lane, he seemed to be driving drowzy or under the influence, in two ocations he caused a car crash.

Worst drivers in July