HPB 281 12/04/18 7:11 PM

Crazy Drunk Driver,. Video Posted
HFN 761 08/30/18 3:26 PM

This plate is not registered to a 2005 Toyota Corolla it is registered to a 2005 Nissan Sentra
HPB 281 01/14/19 10:31 PM

HPB 281 12/04/18 7:12 PM

This person is a crazy drunk driver.
LHV 233 12/06/18 12:10 PM

This douche parked in front of the hotel handicapped spot while unloading his luggage on Veterans Day. I yelled if he could back up so I could pull in. He ignored me for 8 minutes and took his luggage in on the cart. I got out and started taking pictures of his truck blocking the handicapped space. He came out and asked me why I was photographing his truck. I told him it was a $500 fine to block a handicapped spot. He left to park and I pulled into the spot. He later came down to the pool to admonish me for chest thumping when I had to wait 8 minutes for him to move his SUV when I was a handicapped veteran on Veterans Day that he was blocking from parking. Then he ignored me and walked off when I yelled to move it so I could park. What a shitebag!

KYP 230 11/23/18 3:09 PM

This driver is very good and respectful
KBK 468 09/07/18 6:41 PM

7GG577 08/08/18 2:18 PM

white guy / 6'-0 / 180# older model american truck with camper filled to brim with crap . was in my driveway "looking for someone" for some friends?? didnt even know the name of the person hes looking for and i could tell he was making up his story as he went along. casing the nieghborhood with some local wahine.
TGY 918 07/25/18 10:26 PM

Female passenger acted like it was not a big deal to put a dent on my driver side door after hitting it with her door. Obviously she was never taught to at least apologize. It is a shame that she did not know any better. When I called her out for her rude behavior, she called me a bitch. No accountability. It says volumes about her character. Would hate to have her as an employee. She is the type to blame everyone else for her short comings. You know the type.
TJT 908 07/19/18 5:21 AM